Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw (2070 Views)

After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / See Why This Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend After She Posted A Photo Of Them / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by franklyn00(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2016
Is this for real? What do you think guys? Did she ask for too much, or did the guy take it to far?
#Palmgossip

Re: The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by yeyeboi(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2016
Ok
Re: The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by ohn1759: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2016
That chick ask demand way too much for this recession.
Re: The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by herzern1(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2016
how do I believe this??....

Re: The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by talktonase(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by kinggogo: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2016
undecided grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by talktonase(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2016
Hmmmm portharcourt container babies forming ajebo! embarassed
Re: The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by AyamConfidence(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2016
1m for free na im be struggle life for this recession...plus free trip to Dubai...what does she give the guy apart from smelly punna I don tire for naija girls sef... that girl must be an apex karishika
Re: The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by tee59(f): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
I pass. angry
Re: The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
If you can't appreciate the effort made why bother?
Re: The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by kazyhm(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Raine80:
If you can't appreciate the effort made why bother?
lol
Re: The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw by NemzySeries(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2016
dis 1 don pass looting na........sum1 shd help me tell dat babe dat she wunt live long bkos shez asking 4 too much even in dis Recession

(1) (Reply)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / My First Sex Experience / Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.