Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome (8888 Views)

Picture: If He Becomes This Broken, Will You Still Love Him? / Who Is Your Most Beautiful/ Handsome Romancelander? / You're Beautiful Vs You Look Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by THEAMAKA(f): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2009
@ eyonigger
even when im not here, amaka must be said.
NA WA FOR YOU OOO.

i dont need your stamp of approval, i know im not ugly. tongue
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by THEAMAKA(f): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Shut up! Don't interfere in people's business. What's your business with Godmother's pic being posted by someone else? I asked him to post it, so what? Shut and mind your lane before you get hit in the back! cool
youre very stupid.
and YOU have authority of Godmother's pic? what is your concern with her pic? why dont YOU mind your own business?
either way it goes you lose.
and what is this "interfere in people's business" talk? ITS FUCKING NAIRALAND!!! LMFAO!!!
ill post on whatever thread i like.
i can easily say you are butting your nose into someone else's business everytime you post, but thats just dumb.
i guess he now takes orders from his commander.
good job! tongue
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by THEAMAKA(f): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2009
also steeze you let those compliments on the other thread REALLY get to your head.
see what all those guys did? they turned you into some kind of thing.
kissing your ass and buttering your muffin.
*cough cough here comes the seeker!! lmfao!*
now you just wont stop.

calling people ugly and saying people hate on you for your "good looks"
na wa oooo!!
this guy is so full of himself now.

you need to come to Cali cause all the guys here will put you to shame. like i said, dont get too big headed cause you aint all that.
just putting a 10 on a 5, for real.
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by omonija1(f): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
Nairaland never fails me when I need that laugh, hehe
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by platinumnk(f): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2009
@theseeker- no one has the right to post pics unathorized.

You wouldnt like it if i pasted those pics of you that night?

@topic- Thread Locked  Soon
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by THEAMAKA(f): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
platinumnk:

@theseeker- no one has the right to post pics unathorized.

@topic- Thread Locked  Soon
abeg PLEASE POST!!
let us all see. you have the right to post another person's pic so please do.
i think we would all like to feed our eyes.   cool
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by deji2009(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2009
AMAKA! nice profile picture wink
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by THEAMAKA(f): 1:07am On Oct 25, 2009
deji2009:

AMAKA! nice profile picture wink
thats not me. lol
a nigerian model chick i found online somewhere.
well anyway i think she's cute too. wink
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by eyonigger(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2009
Amaka good thing you said ur not the one in that pic. Ok prove to me that you are at least ok if you are not a wowority. grin

You can try to show me your pic in private. And na truth be wetin I yarm formerly.

As for you sweetypie, I once complained about you, you seem to have this insecurity about your looks.
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2009
anyway sha, since i cant get my single picture, u can check me and my loving wife in our romantic moooooood,

Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by lawisong(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2009
shei una want pictures? okay, i'll give you my family pictures in wholesale,

picture 1; dats me. The first child. fine boy no pimple. i'm every lady's dream,  ain't i?
picture 2:   the second born. he was bitten by a dog when he was 4 yrs old.
picture 3:  the third born. he was bitten by a pig when he was two yrs old, now he has swine flu.
picture 4: our last born. My grandfather says he can foresee the future.

Hope you're satisfied. What a lovely family. i'm proud of them.

Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2009
ok if it is family picture tht u need, i dont mind pasting my sis pics here, but sorry tht was when she was still hot sha,

Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2009
I HAVE MY GIRL FRIENDS PICS HERE TOO,

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED

Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by TheSeeker(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2009
[Quote author=THE AMAKA]youre very stupid.
and YOU have authority of Godmother's pic? what is your concern with her pic? why dont YOU mind your own business?
either way it goes you lose.
and what is this "interfere in people's business" talk? ITS FUCKING NAIRALAND!!! LMFAO!!!
ill post on whatever thread i like.
i can easily say you are butting your nose into someone else's business everytime you post, but thats just dumb.
i guess he now takes orders from his commander.
good job!  [/Quote]

You call me stupid? Are you out of your drunk mind? **clapping in amazement** See this brain-damaged cat calling an elephant a rat!!! Even when you've exhibited every nooks and crannies of advanced and lowering stupidity and foolishness cum childishness, I haven't even fished out the murk filled in your bony skull. You think you got a sharp tongue, sadly, you're just a mere breakfast and that's the best you're worth to me, and that is only if I consider to have a battle of words with you, but as you can see, I'm not on your level. Pent house can't be the same as the basement, a f.ucked up one for that matter. Get that straight into your dope-ridden-head and your David should know better than throw shots at Goliath fool! --- you know what you are? Eko and moinmoin go figure!

PS: Go and thank those who have restrained me long enough not to descend on you or NL would have been hell fire for you, stupid small-brained-d*ck-sucking-ant-faced-egocentric-self-important squirrel!
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by deji2009(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2009
shei una want pictures? okay, i'll give you my family pictures in wholesale,

picture 1; dats me. The first child. fine boy no pimple. i'm every lady's dream, ain't i?
picture 2: the second born. he was bitten by a dog when he was 4 yrs old.
picture 3: the third born. he was bitten by a pig when he was two yrs old, now he has swine flu.
picture 4: our last born. My grandfather says he can foresee the future.

Hope you're satisfied. What a lovely family. i'm proud of them.

Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by TheSeeker(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2009
[Quote author=platinumnk]@theseeker- no one has the right to post pics unathorized.

@topic- Thread Locked  Soon[/Quote]

You know I'm fly and know how I get down grin  I was just joking with having someone post Godmother's pic, I don't even know the guy who posted it and why would I want to ask someone else to post another's member's pic anyway? I was just trying to make some humor and the almighty-sharp-tongued-brain-damaged Amaka thinks she wants to pick on me (even at that she has no right to ask someone why he posted another member's pic because she's not her attorney wink) and that is why I told her to mind her business but as usual trust the drama queen to want to pick on someone.

I wasn't up at the area last night, I was so tired and went to sleep so couldn't come. See you tomorrow at the church? grin
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by lawisong(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2009
Please to all those who have the gift of quarreling, don't spoil this thread for us okay. simply look for the "new topic" button, click on it and create a new thread on quarreling. You can call it "The Eminem vs beyonce thread".  But dont come here to show us how well you were brought up. I no fit shout. angry
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by TheSeeker(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2009
^^^ And you are?
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by sweetpie23: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

You really wish you were that natural. . . but wait a minute you're mistaking crude for natural because I know for sure you're crude. Well, you get lots of compliments because they've seen your insecurity about your looks and you're being done a favor to refrain from committing suicide grin For f.uck's sake, I wasn't the one that rated you ugly, people called you ugly on the same thread your bored and lame a$$ created
people who talk the truth mouth smell grin thats why I can called ugly here, but I don't care because I know am the opposite.
next cool
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by THEAMAKA(f): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2009
dont mind TheSeeker
he is the biggest bitch on nairaland.
LMFAO!!

I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS AND THAT!
BLAH BLAH BLAH
lose your brain over nairaland. sheesh you run with this shit like its your life.
LMFAO!!!

you are stupid!! what else are you?
TheSeeker:

You call me stupid? Are you out of your drunk mind? **clapping in amazement** See this brain-damaged cat calling an elephant a rat!!! Even when you've exhibited every nooks and crannies of advanced and lowering stupidity and foolishness cum childishness, I haven't even fished out the murk filled in your bony skull. You think you got a sharp tongue, sadly, you're just a mere breakfast and that's the best you're worth to me, and that is only if I consider to have a battle of words with you, but as you can see, I'm not on your level. Pent house can't be the same as the basement, a f.ucked up one for that matter. Get that straight into your dope-ridden-head and your David should know better than throw shots at Goliath fool! --- you know what you are? Eko and moinmoin go figure!

PS: Go and thank those who have restrained me long enough not to descend on you or NL would have been hell fire for you, stupid small-brained-d*ck-sucking-ant-faced-egocentric-self-important squirrel!
and you obviously have issues.
lose your brain over nairaland, its cool.
you just look like someone ready to have a heart attack.
dont worry, ill watch.
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by THEAMAKA(f): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
also just like you say whatever the hell you wanna say (eg: above) then ill do the same.
what makes you different from me?

"amaka thinks she wants to pick on me" well is that how you see it? LMFAO!!
who is trying to pick on you? or is that how youre taking it as?
na wa for you oooooooo

who is picking on anyone?
you are soooo lame dude, for real.

cause i asked why he posted another member's pic? SO WHAT! where did that involve "TheSeeker"
who are you to ask anyone else questions then?
i can easily say you need to mind your business as well.
this guy, you need help.
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by sweetpie23: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
tee hee I nor fit shout
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by TheSeeker(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
All I can say is APPLAUSE to you Amaka! grin grin grin LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by steeze(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
also steeze you let those compliments on the other thread REALLY get to your head.
see what all those guys did? they turned you into some kind of thing.
kissing your ass and buttering your muffin.

@The Amaka Pls how did i let it get to my head? Did u see me doing a weird dance in my living room saying: "I'm fine!! I'm pretty!!! I'm handsome!!" I bet u didn't. Besides, if u check it properly the disses i got outweighed the accolades i received by a huge margin. But you don't see me crying as well either.

And am i the only one who seems to notice that sweetpie called me stupid(out of nowhere) just for commenting on a picture? That's what started all these in the first place. Very uncalled for if you ask me, angry
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by TheSeeker(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
Steeze, haven't you learn there's a difference between hospitality and hospitable? There's also a difference between fullish and foolish. Take that into cognizance and put it behind your mind that silence, they say, is golden and on the harsh side, is the best answer to a fool! However, response is for the fullish, silence is for the foolish. Take note!
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by CrudeOil2(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2009
In my profile
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by THEAMAKA(f): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2009
Crude Oil:

In my profile
lmao!!! that is not you
you had a diff pic last time and you claimed it was you.
Mr. Joka
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by CrudeOil2(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
Of course thats me!
Why dont you believe me?
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by THEAMAKA(f): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2009
Crude Oil:

Of course thats me!
Why dont you believe me?
you posted a diff pic last time and it was a cute pic and it looked real, unlike this one.
why do you want to claim to be that person? lol
anyway its all for laughs.
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by CrudeOil2(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ok.
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by PAININASS: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
THE AMAKA:

you posted a diff pic last time and it was a cute pic and it looked real, unlike this one.
why do you want to claim to be that person? lol
anyway its all for laughs.
THE AMAKA MY BABY! WHAT IS GOING ON?
Re: Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome by THEAMAKA(f): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2009
"baby"?  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shirtless Me, Just One Reason Why Girls No Go Fall (pics) / One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... / Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.