Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls (8767 Views)

I Just Confirmed That Benue Girls Like Sex So Much / Dating Girls From Broken Homes, raised by A Single Mother(Tale of benue Girls) / Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by BITTEREX: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Firstly, i'm not a tribalist. But i've been hearing alot about these set of Ladies from Benue especially the ones from idoma, till my first hand experience with one. They are indeed good cooks , no doubt very homely... There is also a part of benue that give their wives to visitors to be fvxked til this day for entertainment angry

But the koko now be say, most of their marriages don't last , the men are unstable womanisers in marriages and the women are also very promiscuous, most of them abandon their homes .. Very few stay and keep the home together , while their men keep sleeping with many women like 2Baba.. lol

The girl from Benue i once dated has 4 sisters , 2 of her sisters took their children and left their husbands in less than 3yrs, the 3rd sister does hook up and is always going after her sister's boyfriends .. sending nudes to them and all manner of sodomy.. the 4th one has been doing hook up too, til she got pregnant by a man at 20 and the man had to forcefully marry her . The marriage is less than 7months, it may not last, rumours has it the child doesnt belong to the man.

Now, my Ex has been jumping from one short lived relationship to another after cheating on all her ex lovers in the name of survival .. Her relationship is strictly transactional... Once u stop providing or start asking questions, she leaves cruelly ... to sum it all , their mom left their father because he was polygamous and promiscuous , also she didnt want a man to control her.. lol

I didnt draw my conclusion from just my experience with my ex and her family.. But i also grew up with a family from Tiv,Benue , i lived with them for 2yrs , i noticed the pattern and it's been exactly same occurrence and experience...

There is a high rate of narcissism in this people...

modified: I'm not generalising or condemning all men and women from Benue.. But if you wanna marry from there, you should investigate the family properly, don't ignore the patterns and red flags, genes dont lie...before dem go do u strong thing wey go shake ur foundation and liver.. But, honestly they tend to be very nice to visitors , but for relationships, u gotta shine ur eyes... i mean shine it well

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Kriss216: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Fallacy of hasty generalization.

99thEnemy is from Benue and he's not promiscuous in nature.

4 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Freestainworld(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Benue people na true?

3 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by braine(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
What you have described is not just Benue women but women in general.

4 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by PSVITA(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Benue People are too Diaboilic!!!

4 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Benue girls will soon arrive grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by BITTEREX: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Forget.. e dey their gene

7 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
braine:
What you have described is not just Benue women but women in general.
werey tongue
Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Omihanifa: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
I currently live with two benue girls (Tiv) in my compound and I can tell you for free that they are shameless, very promiscuous, and uncivilised.

Sleeping around means nothing to them( they do it without shame,) like they can sleep with you just to buy basic things like toothpaste, fill gas, etc

They are experts in child marriages, their women (45-65) sleep with younger guys

My friend once forked mother and daughter (Tiv tribe) in Benue state for less than 4k and they both knew

Honestly something needs to be done to to salvage that tribe

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Dekadet(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Well, everything you described up there can be found not just in Benue alone but allover the globe now. The worst is that young ladies now send nudes or seductive videos to people with the intent to be invited for s3x in exchange for money. No one is faithful anymore both men and women but in all these, you could still find few good men or women who refuse to be influence by what is going on in the world today.

6 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by braine(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
werey tongue

Your elder brothers at home are the werey.

3 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Sundaycomputer: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lie,
Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by BITTEREX: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dekadet:
Well, everything you described up there can be found not just in Benue alone but allover the globe now. The worst is that young ladies now send nudes or seductive videos to people with the intent to be invited for s3x in exchange for money. No one is faithful anymore both men and women but in all these, you could still find few good men or women who refuse to be influence by what is going on in the world today.

very few...
Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by BITTEREX: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Omihanifa:
I currently live with two benue girls (Tiv) in my compound and I can tell you for free that they are shameless, very promiscuous, and uncivilised.

Sleeping around means nothing to them( they do it without shame,) like they can sleep with you just to buy basic things like toothpaste, fill gas, etc

They are experts in child marriages, their women (45-65) sleep with younger guys

My friend once forked mother and daughter (Tiv tribe) in Benue state for less than 4k and they both knew

My brother, you have observed well...
I'm not surprised embarassed

1 Like

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Frigga13: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Tiv igede idoma igala which of them?
Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
braine:

Your elder brothers at home are the werey.
you don dey ment, abi?
Shegiya

1 Like

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by God1000(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Frigga13:
Tiv igede idoma igala which of them?
remove Igede from your mention, igede ladies are very decent and moral.

4 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by headbasher96(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Everybody the feel say his tribe holy pass nairalamd is not benue go to benue and tell them all u typed if your face no add weight.

Every ekwuke wants to trend

13 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by zikter(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
BITTEREX:
Firstly, i'm not a tribalist. But i've been hearing alot about these set of Ladies from Benue especially the ones from idoma, till my first hand experience with one. They are indeed good cooks , no doubt very homely...

But the koko now be say, most of their marriages don't last , the men are unstable womanisers in marriages and the women are also very promiscuous, most of them abandon their homes .. Very few stay and keep the home together , while their men keep sleeping with many women like 2Baba.. lol

The girl from Benue i once dated has 4 sisters , 2 of her sisters took their children and left their husbands in less than 3yrs, the 3rd sister does hook up and is always going after her sister's boyfriends .. sending nudes to them and all manner of sodomy.. the 4th one has been doing hook up too, til she got pregnant by a man at 20 and the man had to forcefully marry her . The marriage is less than 7months, it may not last, rumours has it the child doesnt belong to the man.

Now, my Ex has been jumping from one short lived relationship to another after cheating on all her ex lovers in the name of survival .. Her relationship is strictly transactional... Once u stop providing or start asking questions, she leaves cruelly ... to sum it all , their mom left their father because he was polygamous and promiscuous , also she didnt want a man to control her.. lol

I didnt draw my conclusion from just my experience with my ex and her family.. But i also grew up with a family from Benue , i lived with them for 2yrs , i noticed the pattern and it's been exactly same occurrence and experience...

modified: I'm not generalising or condemning all men and women from Benue.. But if you wanna marry from there, you should investigate the family properly, don't ignore the patterns and red flags, genes dont lie...before dem go do u strong thing wey go shake ur foundation and liver..
Your assertion is a reflection of the society generally. You can encounter such with any tribe in Nigeria. For your information, anywhere you want to marry, do due delligence, not only from Benue

4 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by zikter(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Omihanifa:

You people just take your experience and generalize. Mention your tribe here and someone can say his experience with them which maybe worse than what you are narrating here

6 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by 99thEnemy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kriss216:

I don't just understand why one pained human being will come out to stereotype a whole tribe from an experience with one person who his relationship didn't go well with.

From one girl and her sisters, e don turn Idoma people. now na Benue in general.

We have not less than 8 tribes in Benue and they are now all promiscuous because of OP's choice of so called girlfriend. grin

BITTEREX: ....
As a Tiv man that I am, come let me console you with 100 tubers of Yam for what my promiscuous Idoma sister from Benue did to you. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Kriss216: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
99thEnemy:

As a Tiv man that I am, come let me console you with 100 tubers of Yam for what my promiscuous Idoma sister from Benue did to you. grin grin grin

grin

You don too oppress us with tubers of yam for this forum cheesy

I will tell my kinsmen to crown you O ji Ji emè ogò anytime you come SE.

1 Like

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by yusluvad(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
The very few Benue people I've met are not promiscous...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by LILTJAY: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Thank god fulanis are killing them...
benue pigs
Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by 99thEnemy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kriss216:

grin

You don too oppress us with tubers of yam for this forum cheesy

I will tell my kinsmen to crown you O ji Ji emè ogò anytime you come SE.

Hope there will be surplus palm wine and beautiful hawt maidens at my coronation grin grin grin

Make room for security too, I don't want meth traffickers' near my event grin grin grin

2Face will be accompanying me grin

5 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by benzion72(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Venue people don't even like themselves a Tiv man does not like Idoma, neither did Igede like both Tiv and Idoma. Igede man will call Utonkon a prostitute. And honestly they are behaving true to type

3 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Moeman: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
here to read comments
Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Crystalom3(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
BITTEREX:
Firstly, i'm not a tribalist. But i've been hearing alot about these set of Ladies from Benue especially the ones from idoma, till my first hand experience with one. They are indeed good cooks , no doubt very homely...

I didnt draw my conclusion from just my experience with my ex and her family.. But i also grew up with a family from Benue , i lived with them for 2yrs , i noticed the pattern and it's been exactly same occurrence and experience...

modified: I'm not generalising or condemning all men and women from Benue.. But if you wanna marry from there, you should investigate the family properly, don't ignore the patterns and red flags, genes dont lie...before dem go do u strong thing wey go shake ur foundation and liver..

First of all, you are a tribalist to the core but feel too ashamed to be yourself. And it really disgust me that you claimed not to be.

The way you painted this is like no one in Benue state is married

Or all girls in Benue state are unfaithful.

This is very far from the truth. Idoma girls are good cooks just as you have said. And if we are to count the number of broken homes in Nigeria, I'm sure idoma women will not make the top 200 list.

Secondly, the idomas are the most peace loving people in Benue state and probably the whole of Nigeria.

Don't because you've seen a problem with one family say it is so for the whole tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Crystalom3(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Omihanifa:

lolz.

U live with ashawo.

Is ashawo peculiar to Benue girls alone?

3 Likes

Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Crystalom3(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
If op is not ashamed then let him mention his tribe let's c.
Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by BITTEREX: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Crystalom3:

First of all, you are a tribalist to the core but feel too ashamed to be yourself. And it really disgust me that you claimed not to be.

The way you painted this is like no one in Benue state is married

Or all girls in Benue state are unfaithful.

This is very far from the truth. Idoma girls are good cooks just as you have said. And if we are to count the number of broken homes in Nigeria, I'm sure idoma women will not make the top 200 list.

Secondly, the idomas are the most peace loving people in Benue state and probably the whole of Nigeria.

Don't because you've seen a problem with one family say it is so for the whole tribe.

Every man got their opinion..
Re: Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls by Crystalom3(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
99thEnemy:

I don't just understand why one pained human being will come out to stereotype a whole tribe from an experience with one person who his relationship didn't go well with.

From one girl and her sisters, e don turn Idoma people. now na Benue in general.

We have not less than 8 tribes in Benue and they are now all promiscuous because of OP's choice of so called girlfriend. grin

my brother e tire me o.

All the news of relationship wahala we have been Reading on nairalaland, nothing concern Benue but the yeye op, just de yarn dust.

How many troublesome divorce or court cases have you read on NL about Benue state

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence / Oprah Winfrey Has Only Dated 8 Men In Her Life / Female Students Asked to Paint an Unclad Men In Front Of Them As Quiz.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.