Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Is Spraying Of Money Compulsory At Yoruba Engagement? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Spraying Of Money Compulsory At Yoruba Engagement? (513 Views)

What Happens To The Engagement Ring? / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Spraying Of Money Compulsory At Yoruba Engagement? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, my Yoruba engagement ceremony comes up this month end and I'm just wondering, will it AWKWARD if my guests do not spray at all at the party? Especially when the bride and groom are arriving with sounds of the traditional drums and singing/dancing?
Re: Is Spraying Of Money Compulsory At Yoruba Engagement? by simpleseyi: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2016
No money spraying, no wedding. Please don't denigrate our culture. We are the owambe tribe, we are proud of it.
Re: Is Spraying Of Money Compulsory At Yoruba Engagement? by babyfaceafrica: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2016
its your engagement if you dont want to spray do not be coerced into spraying,anyone who wants to spray should do so

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of An African Housekeeper / Reason Why We Are All Slaves / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.