Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? (704 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / Annoying Questions African Guys Ask Girls / Why Do African Guys Like Marrying/dating African-american Gals So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by nene1: 12:18am On Oct 18, 2009
Well okay. Here it goes. There is this guy I met on myspace and we only talked one time. He has his mobile number on his account so I decided to send him a text. Am I crazy to have done that? He responded to my text asking who is it? What should I tell him after I tell him who it is? I don't want to seem desperate or weird. I'm asking all guys to give me advice on how they would feel if they were in that guy's shoes? Do you think I should talk to him? What should I say to him? Ladies are welcome to give advice too, but I would really like to know the guy's opinion on this.
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:26am On Oct 18, 2009
I think it is CREEPY to start texting strange men you met on myspace and purpose of contact is to phuck him ?

what if he's married ? has a girlfriend ? what is the purpose of the relationship that you are seeking ? How old are you ?  what if he is a criminal or a mass murderer ?
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by hollandis(f): 12:26am On Oct 18, 2009
nene1:

Well okay. Here it goes. There is this guy I met on myspace and we only talked one time. He has his mobile number on his account so I decided to send him a text. Am I crazy to have done that? He responded to my text asking who is it? What should I tell him after I tell him who it is? I don't want to seem desperate or weird. I'm asking all guys to give me advice on how they would feel if they were in that guy's shoes? Do you think I should talk to him? What should I say to him? Ladies are welcome to give advice too, but I would really like to know the guy's opinion on this.
Its so easy.Tell him you are heating and that he's the only person to offload on.
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:28am On Oct 18, 2009
btw, if your puhssy is FREE, im sure he will take it with a condom on. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by omega25red(m): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2009
nene1:

you might come off as being pushy if i were you i would have asked him first if it was cool to contact him through his mobile. Well i hope in the conversations you both had you both proclaimed that you like each other or at least find each other attractive. If that is the case tell him who you are and if he freaks out so be it.
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by ambasue(m): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2009
Do u hv a crush on him?
Where u dt formal or intimate in ur first text 2 him?
I think u should just b formal in ur reply by telling him dt u re d girl dt he has been communicating with. U saw his number on his profile and just wanna say hi.
Even if u do have a crush on him,remember ur dignity as a woman becos we guys(most) think 2 far.Just b ready 4 any question he might ask u and give it a candid answer. Good luck.
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by nene1: 1:27am On Oct 18, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I think it is CREEPY to start texting strange men you met on myspace and purpose of contact is to phuck him ?

what if he's married ? has a girlfriend ? what is the purpose of the relationship that you are seeking ? How old are you ? what if he is a criminal or a mass murderer ?

he's single and only two years older. we are both students. and hell no i'm NOT some LovePeddler looking for sex.
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by nene1: 1:29am On Oct 18, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

btw, if your puhssy is FREE, im sure he will take it with a condom on. grin grin grin grin grin

sry to disappoint u im still chaste and not looking forward to lose it any time before marriage. i just have a crush on him that's all.
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:33am On Oct 18, 2009
I sense that you are very young. My best advice, I think someone said this already, is to introduce yourself to him and maybe meet him for tea or coffee, <or something along that line> just be very certain to make sure that the nature of the relationship is very, very, clear.

Single on myspace does not mean single in real life.
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by nene1: 1:42am On Oct 18, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I sense that you are very young. My best advice, I think someone said this already, is to introduce yourself to him and maybe meet him for tea or coffee, <or something along that line> just be very certain to make sure that the nature of the relationship is very, very, clear.

Single on myspace does not mean single in real life.

thanks i see what u mean. i just wanted to show my interest in him without seeming desperate or promiscuous.
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:49am On Oct 18, 2009
nene1:

thanks i see what u mean. i just wanted to show my interest in him without seeming desperate or promiscuous.

Well if you are going to put yourself out there be very, very careful. I suggest that you enjoy your youth and your naivete very, very well

and if you believe if fate  you might actually meet with him in person when the time comes: who knows?!
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by r231(m): 2:23am On Oct 18, 2009
text him again and ask if he has a gf
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by puskin: 2:48am On Oct 18, 2009
U r daring the odds.
I like it nd itz a gud thing.
Go get him.
Re: Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? by africhika(f): 3:29am On Oct 18, 2009
wait until he GIVES u his no.

don't just get it from his myspace, that's stalker-ish

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love? / My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce / What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.