Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Please Boss And Bosses....... Help Me....i Beg You Alll - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Boss And Bosses....... Help Me....i Beg You Alll (676 Views)

Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused / Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To / Help Me. I Need Direction To Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please Boss And Bosses....... Help Me....i Beg You Alll by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
I will be going to US EMBASSY real soon,but I need your help concerning question often asked.......and suitable answer am to give.......please help me sir/ma......... please
Re: Please Boss And Bosses....... Help Me....i Beg You Alll by Laird(m): 12:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Search ask a visa officer in the Nairaland search box
Re: Please Boss And Bosses....... Help Me....i Beg You Alll by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2016
School or visit? Check for the various threads.
Re: Please Boss And Bosses....... Help Me....i Beg You Alll by obinna5000(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
I will be going to US EMBASSY real soon,but I need your help concerning question often asked.......and suitable answer am to give.......please help me sir/ma......... please

Is it an Immigrant visa interview or a Non-Immigrant visa interview?

For Immigrant visas, you can post your question here then the VO will give you an answer: https://www.nairaland.com/2669622/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s

For Non-Immigrant visa questions, check here: https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening
Re: Please Boss And Bosses....... Help Me....i Beg You Alll by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
it a student visa sir
Re: Please Boss And Bosses....... Help Me....i Beg You Alll by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2016
smithsydny:
School or visit? Check for the various threads.
school sir
Re: Please Boss And Bosses....... Help Me....i Beg You Alll by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
school sir
go to travel section check for general usa student visa part 10.. Your good too go

1 Like

Re: Please Boss And Bosses....... Help Me....i Beg You Alll by obinna5000(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Please Boss And Bosses....... Help Me....i Beg You Alll by justwise(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2016

(1)

Hello Guys, I Want To Travel But Don't Know How / Lagos Ibadan Express Way Locked Out / Dangerous Mystery Island Appears Suddenly In The Bermuda Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.