Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Wtf....woman Wishes To Be The World's Fattest Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wtf....woman Wishes To Be The World's Fattest Woman (629 Views)

World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) / Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) / Girl's Boyfriend Feeds Her With Funnel So She Can Become World's Fattest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf....woman Wishes To Be The World's Fattest Woman by Chikpat(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Monica Riley, who is a model, wants to become the world’s fattest woman – 70st. This is not a record we would recommend anyone to try and beat.

Her boyfriend, Sid Riley, is a feeder and he spends his day cooking for Monica, feeding her through a tube at their home in Fort Worth, Texas.

She said: ‘The plan is to reach 1,000lbs [50st] and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he’s excited about it too.

‘It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed.
‘If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll – it’s a big turn-on for both of us.’

They’re also trying for a baby.

She said: ‘We do plan to have children there’s nothing to stop me raising a child from my bedroom.

‘We would get a nanny in to help around the house and take the baby out and about.

‘There’s nothing to stop us raising a child. Some people might think it’s selfish but I’m confident we would be good parents.’

Monica had been overweight all of her life and just two years ago she was preparing for bariatric surgery. But at the last minute she pulled out of the op and decided to instead embrace her figure.

And since meeting average-built Sidney online four months ago, size 38 Monica has gained almost four stone by gorging on 8,000 calories every day.

Monica said: ‘The bigger I get the sexier I feel. I love my big soft belly and stuffing myself with food really turns me on.

‘Sid loves to cook for me and hand-feed me and I’ve achieved so much since we got together. He feeds me around the clock and I never have to get up to do anything.

Re: Wtf....woman Wishes To Be The World's Fattest Woman by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: Wtf....woman Wishes To Be The World's Fattest Woman by Loyalblak007(f): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Smh embarassed
Re: Wtf....woman Wishes To Be The World's Fattest Woman by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
I wonder how he's going to yansh her now grin
Tiny23.. ayam in the mood to yansh u tonightt..come in smiley
Re: Wtf....woman Wishes To Be The World's Fattest Woman by Cessa0(f): 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
keep eating. .. u'll soon find out ur sid is suffering frm a serious mental illness... he'll probably spnd d rst of his lyf in a psychiatric hospital. .. u'll be all alone in ur room... u'll pee nd poo on urself.. jst u in d house... na dt tym u go knw wetin u do urself

Just enjoy ur Sid, while he lasts with u

PRINCESSA
Re: Wtf....woman Wishes To Be The World's Fattest Woman by kazyhm(m): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
we shall be there; where everyone will get
whatever s/he desires

that's a dream coming through right in front of you
Re: Wtf....woman Wishes To Be The World's Fattest Woman by samuelchimmy(m): 12:07am On Oct 07, 2016
that's what happens when the government are made to pay the bills---------

craziest domain ever www.facebooklab.co
Re: Wtf....woman Wishes To Be The World's Fattest Woman by ImmaculateIfy: 5:47am On Oct 07, 2016
only a white woman can do this

(1) (Reply)

We All Should Be Feminists / 25 Best Feelings In The World Only Men Will Understand / Jump Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.