Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far (16922 Views)

Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18k-n25k? / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Caseless: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2016
HTC

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2016
ASUS
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by decasey(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2016
HUAWEI, try it n u will thank me later.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by mudolak(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2016
starting frm HTC one m8 HTC m9 and HTC 10 they are the best phone in the world especially HTC 10 is the fastest phone ever in the world no one close to it only Samsung S7elge near it

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Jarexxx(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2016
Samsung
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2016
evegran:

nope!

naa me adam ooo !!
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2016
SAMSUNG AND IPHONE ARE THE PHONES FOR BIG BOYS AND BIG GIRLS IN NIGERIA THEY ARE NOT FOR EVERYBODY ..TECNO INFINIX AND GIONEE WERE MADE FOR POOR FOLKS.THEY ARE FOR EVERYONE.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by 247Dior(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
really is he a crimiinal for real cuz? have been licking my mouth for the mind blowing offers he posted up there.
I paid him for DATA and he never sent it
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by oladam23(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Samsung all the way.....
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by flexis(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2016
Team tecno cool
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
Based on my experience, I will go with Apple.
I think they stand out, though they are too selfish.

Tecno's latest range of devices are cool too....especially for their affordability.
Specs wise, they are getting there....

However, when it comes to Android, especially in terms of Build and Design, Samsung is KING.
I know some people will start mentioning Apple. This question is not as easy as that. You will have to consider the ratio of customer satisfaction vs customer dissatisfaction for each brand to know which manufacturer is really the best. Being the best boils down to one thing: the ability to satisfy your customers.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by beejay247: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2016
People no even mention Sony..
More reason I love it, you won't see it everywhere...
All about class.... Team XZ

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Maxvasia(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Am solidly behind u jare.....u r so on point
MizMyColi:
Based on my experience, I will go with Apple.
I think they stand out, though they are too selfish.

Tecno's latest range of devices are cool too....especially for their affordability.
Specs wise, they are getting there....

However, when it comes to Android, especially in terms of Build and Design, Samsung is KING.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by phemolala07(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Sony xperia

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by OMAR12: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2016
somehowpenis:
coming from someone who loves infinix and tecno but hate Apple, definitely affordability is the problem.
nah.. one doesn't wake up one morning and start hating on something. av used an Apple mobile.. iPhone 5. it still in my drawer. it just over hyped.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2016
The best overall is sony.
The best in cheap prices is tecno.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by excanny: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2016
I love the "pride" that comes with an Apple smartphone, but the specs are usually disappointing, considering the price tag.

Apart from the "hype", tecno has always given me all I need in a smartphone without going bankrupt. Still a dedicated fan for life.
cheesy
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Carter4luv(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2016
NOKIA
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by MadCow1: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2016
rammyblog:
It has been a busy year for this sector i have to admit. But so far so good some Manufacturers has wowed me while some are just been disappointing(InnJoo).
Which phone Manufacturing Company Wowed you so Far.
1. Samsung - Best in the World..
2.Tecno - Not a Smartphone..
3. Infinix - Not a Smartphone..
4. Innjoo - Not a Smartphone..
5. Gionee - Not a Smartphone..
6. HTC - Makes fancy phones but not worth the money..
7. Sony - - Makes really strong and innovative phones. An acceptable compromise from Samsung.
8. Apple - I am not a fan, but they do make some really wickid phones...
9. Lenovo - - Not worth it..
10. Microsoft - Utter rubbish.. Ask Nokia Lumia..
11. Huawei - Not a Smartphone..
12. Xiaomi - Not a Smartphone..
13. Others (Specify)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by ManMountain(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2016
8. Apple

I'm completely addicted.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Decale: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2016
Ontarget:

I know some people will start mentioning Apple. This question is not as easy as that. You will have to consider the ratio of customer satisfaction vs customer dissatisfaction for each brand to know which manufacturer is really the best. Being the best boils down to one thing: the ability to satisfy your customers.

If you use that ratio, the lowest dissatisfied customers would be the ios users

OMAR12:
nah.. one doesn't wake up one morning and start hating on something. av used an Apple mobile.. iPhone 5. it still in my drawer. it just over hyped.

You can't send files through Bluetooth
You can't use cheat on it
You can't install paid apps for free
You can't download files

Those are your reasons, right? cheesy
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2016
id say tecno cos of its durability. if u av doubts, mention any other smartphone that can hit d ground several times without suffering any form of damage.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Apple n Samsung remains d Best in terms of hardware n functionality but Not calling my Tecno L8+ d Best is as ingrate as Saying Buhari is better than my lovely parents that trained me in the varsity n took gud care of me.
#ProudlyTeamTecno
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by gohzieh(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2016
rammyblog:

Actually Iphone 7 to me na flop

To you na flop. What of to those way dey for queue dey wait for am?
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by ManMountain(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

Bros pleeaseeee fear God!

How can you call a Super Beast Like that a Flop.
Abi is it not the one I saw at Saka Tinubu yesterday?
S7 edge I mean...

A phone that is currently sold at 316k might be overpriced, Yes. But it's got to be definitely worth its onion.

He probably meant the Galaxy Note 7 that have been experiencing serious issue with the battery, even the replacement too are catching fire grin grin
No one want to touch that phone in Nigeria.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by PAQ(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2016
HTC!!! They made the impressive m7 and the superb m8, fell down and almost stopped production after the m9, but made one of the best phones of 2016 with the HTC10. Now they are the ones making google's Pixel phones after also making one of the best google Nexus phones.

I proudly used a HTC one m8, one of the best smart phones ever.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by gohzieh(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Decale:

If you use that ratio, the lowest dissatisfied customers would be the ios users

You can't send files through Bluetooth
You can't use cheat on it
You can't install paid apps for free
You can't download files

Those are your reasons, right? cheesy

Dear omar12 please I'm in need of an iPhone and since i can't afford one at the moment can you give me yours. I'm not shy to ask I. I will be eternally grateful to you.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by MizMyColi(f): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2016
ManMountain:

He probably meant the Galaxy Note 7 that have been experiencing serious issue with the battery, even the replacement too are catching fire grin grin
No one want to touch that phone in Nigeria.

When I asked the sales attendant if that exploding kind is in that shop she said the exploding type is not in Naija it wasn't even on display on their stand.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by davenico(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2016
Techno all the way
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by ManMountain(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

When I asked the sales attendant if that exploding kind is in that shop she said the exploding type is not in Naija it wasn't even on display on their stand.

I stream Apple music all day on my Iphone without any heat from the phone, playing music on my Samsung 7 generates heat that makes me very uncomfortable.
One important thing most Nigerians overlook with Apple phone is the stability, ruggedness and a German machine behavior that the phone is known for. These are factors I consider when chosen a phone.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by hope4life: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2016
akog:
Infinix

Infinix 1,000,000 likes
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by somehowpenis(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2016
OMAR12:
anyone can claim anything on the internet.. I am Bill Cosby's illegitimate nephew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Travelling To A Foreign Country? Break The Language Barrier With These Apps. / MTN Unlimited Midnight Browsing / Galaxy A30 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.