Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far (16921 Views)

Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18k-n25k? / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by OMAR12: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2016
somehowpenis:
anyone can claim anything on the internet.. I am Bill Cosby's illegitimate nephew.
good for u.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by somehowpenis(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2016
OMAR12:
good for u.
don't hate cos you can't get..

It's only temporal
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by OMAR12: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Decale:

If you use that ratio, the lowest dissatisfied customers would be the ios users

You can't send files through Bluetooth
You can't use cheat on it
You can't install paid apps for free
You can't download files

Those are your reasons, right? cheesy
I mean.. it an upgraded version of Nokia 3310.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by OMAR12: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2016
somehowpenis:
don't hate cos you can't get..

It's only temporal
bros na wa ooo.. even iPhone owner no even know say u de drag shirt with me over him product. I don't like iPhone deal with it.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by eki2000(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Tecno all the way. Samsung, sony , lg, are selling thier names, how on earth wld i buy a galaxy j2 for #45,000, with 5mp rear camera and 2mp front, with a ppi of 220 and battery of only 2000 mah. I bet MANY people screaming samsung in this thread are not using it.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Oscarpraise(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
rammyblog:
It has been a busy year for this sector i have to admit. But so far so good some Manufacturers has wowed me while some are just been disappointing(InnJoo).
Which phone Manufacturing Company Wowed you so Far.
1. Samsung
2.Tecno
3. Infinix
4. Innjoo
5. Gionee
6. HTC
7. Sony
8. Apple
9. Lenovo
10. Microsoft
11. Huawei
12. Xiaomi
13. Others (Specify)
I don't know about others and I definitely don't want to know, for me it's Itel over and over again. High specs, large batteries, smart look, and wait, the best part is the very affordable low price. Itel all the way.

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by longerthroat(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
SENDO all the way
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by somehowpenis(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
OMAR12:
bros na wa ooo.. even iPhone owner no even know say u de drag shirt with me over him product. I don't like iPhone deal with it.
nah. You should deal with not being able to afford one.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by dahme147(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
HTC
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by zzzzy: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
From your list:
First 4
Samsung, Apple, huawei And HTC

Mid 4
Sony, Xiaomi, Microsoft and Lenovo

Last 4
Tecno, infinix, Gionee and injoo.

Companies like lg and oneplus are trying too
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by harffie(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
divineshare:

Happy birthday chief.
thanks bro
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
As for me, myself and Samusung does it for me.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Rozaystunna(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Infinix
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by KvnGRezz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lol the post itself says 1. Samsung then bla...blaa...blaa...Samsung for life!
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Teedeechian(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
1. Samsung
Top of the game in creativity ,productivity ,Innovation ,design and of course Fun
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Flashh: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
Based on my experience, I will go with Apple.
I think they stand out, though they are too selfish.

Tecno's latest range of devices are cool too....especially for their affordability.
Specs wise, they are getting there....

However, when it comes to Android, especially in terms of Build and Design, Samsung is KING.
Iffa slap you ehh. Do you think I give a damn?

Even if I have 99.9 problems, you mentioning and keeps on shouting about Tecno to persuade people to buy Tecno phones in my ear like an alarm, has nothing to do with me, or cause for worries to me on Nairaland.

Hope you aren't leaving Lux school, and go to Premier school? Seems you want shift from Tecno to Apple and Samsung.

Only if Tecno recognize you for doing it for free. Yeye!
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Kingkamal(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
musa7m:
[infinix and blackberry
Blackberry is the best device ever built on earth.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by MizMyColi(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Flashh:

Iffa slap you ehh. Do you think I give a damn?

Even if I have 99.9 problems, you mentioning and keeps on shouting about Tecno to persuade people to buy Tecno phones in my ear like an alarm, has nothing to do with me, or cause for worries to me on Nairaland.

Hope you aren't leaving Lux school, and go to Premier school? Seems you want shift from Tecno to Apple and Samsung.

Only if Tecno recognize you for doing it for free. Yeye!

Comon Sharrap Dia. Look at this small boy talking of slapping me.
Ohhh, the beauty of cyberspace.

You don't give a Damn and you are foaming in the mouth, reading my posts like the holy grail and actually showing concern over which device I talk about and don't?

I must be your goddesscheesy

The boy sounds so pained that I am rooting for Tecno for free? Is it your free? Abi is it your phone? Or your fingers?

I will keep talking of Tecno and any other device as I choose. Take rope go hang yourself if you can't bear the sight of my comments, abi is that so hard
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Flashh: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

Comon Sharrap Dia. Look at this small boy talking of slapping me.
Ohhh, the beauty of cyberspace.
I won't get angry or blame you for calling me a "small boy".

You are free to type anything You want at your residence; then sit your ass down somewhere stamp Your thumbs on the screen of phone to type hogwash, and reply a man who can wed you, feed You, take of You. Buy you things. Provide for what you ask and didn't ask for. Keep You in his home. Pregnate You. Be Your Head in the family, while You heed to most of what He says, and so on...

Even those who works under me can call me anything online, since they don't know me offline.

You don't give a Damn and you are foaming in the mouth, reading my posts like the holy grail and actually showing concern over which device I talk about and don't?

I must be your goddesscheesy

Don't even go there. The time I would waste to stalk your comments on Nairaland, I would rather use that time to devote myself for something useful to me and others. smiley

The Arrow sounds so pained that I am rooting for Tecno for free? Is it your free? Abi is it your phone? Or your fingers?
I knew she would later guff. The bolded shows how ill-mannered you are. Don't expect me to stoop myself so low to your IQ to exchange words to girl/lady and woman.

I hope you already had a nap? You need it before you sleep today, or better still, you can sleep and call it a day. When you wake up, you would realize how pressurized you were before sleeping, that you can't make pleasant replies without insulting.

I will keep talking of Tecno and any other device as I choose. Take rope go hang yourself if you can't bear the sight of my comments, abi is that so hard
*Yawn* Lame!
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by northbank: 3:35am On Oct 08, 2016
i have an issue with my Tecno L8 plus. I just purchased the phone a month ago. And about 2 weeks ago I started noticing that the headphone icon remains on the screen and shuts off the speaker from working and then eases off n its own. I also noticed that one of the sim cards was going on and off. Thinking I could resolve the problem by powering off the phone, I put off the phone but it refused to come one. I went to complain to the Shop where I purchased it in Makurdi (OG Winners) and they directed me to a girl said to be a Carlcare staff. The girl collected the phone and promised to send it to lagos for check up. Today she called me to inform me that my phone was back from Lagos but that I will have to pay #17,900 to fix it. that the panel was bad. I went mad and asked her WHY, she said, the Carlcare Service Centre in Lagos discovered liquid in it. When I asked for an explanation since I never dropped in in "any Liquid" nor even mistakenly exposed my dear 'Metallic Phone' to any Liquid, she explained that since When phones are used for some time without earpiece, sweat might enter through the opening and spoil the panel. Please Carlcare Service Centre I cannot Take this explanation oh. Not in this period of recession. I cant understand how a phone I bought less than a month ago with #36,500 can suddenly develop 'Liquid' and spoil. Please help me. Tecno promised 12 + 1 months warranty(13 months) i used the phone for less than one month and am hearing stories.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by HRich(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2016
evegran:

How can it be all?
Are you terribly indecisive?

I wonder why my opinion is your problem, as if my opinion is the reason for the change you have been experiencing lately
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by rammyblog: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2016
evegran:

Your opinion obviously shows your iq is alarmingly low and as for the change? I am Nigerian, I can handle anything. smiley

thats harsh
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2016
northbank:
i have an issue with my Tecno L8 plus. I just purchased the phone a month ago. And about 2 weeks ago I started noticing that the headphone icon remains on the screen and shuts off the speaker from working and then eases off n its own. I also noticed that one of the sim cards was going on and off. Thinking I could resolve the problem by powering off the phone, I put off the phone but it refused to come one. I went to complain to the Shop where I purchased it in Makurdi (OG Winners) and they directed me to a girl said to be a Carlcare staff. The girl collected the phone and promised to send it to lagos for check up. Today she called me to inform me that my phone was back from Lagos but that I will have to pay #17,900 to fix it. that the panel was bad. I went mad and asked her WHY, she said, the Carlcare Service Centre in Lagos discovered liquid in it. When I asked for an explanation since I never dropped in in "any Liquid" nor even mistakenly exposed my dear 'Metallic Phone' to any Liquid, she explained that since When phones are used for some time without earpiece, sweat might enter through the opening and spoil the panel. Please Carlcare Service Centre I cannot Take this explanation oh. Not in this period of recession. I cant understand how a phone I bought less than a month ago with #36,500 can suddenly develop 'Liquid' and spoil. Please help me. Tecno promised 12 + 1 months warranty(13 months) i used the phone for less than one month and am hearing stories.
Bro don't mind d girl, she is just trying to exploit u, she z probably a dishonest sales representative, even if Carlcare z going to charge u a token it will not be up to that amount, go to Carlcare facebook page and complain to them since u re far away from the major cities they hv their outlets, they will reply to u within 24hrs, it z quite unfortunate that ur l8+ developed such fault, bought mine @Beirut rd Kano @#37k more than a month ago, no issues still enjoying it.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
rammyblog:

thats harsh

Seems well deserved to me. smiley
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2016
Every industry has its powers and weaknesses
Hardware wise......... Samsung....... (But poor b3 life).... Compared lg 2 to s2,s3,s4. (stopped there as I got tired of sammy) G2 beats all their high end phones (b3 wise)

Software power........ Huawei.......
Style, beauty............... LG . But hardware problems!

iPhone? The name gets half of d price, and d phone gets half.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Mztonya: 3:17am On Jan 09, 2017
slimsophiediva:
abeg why fero no dey that list
do you much about fero devices,pls how good are they

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Travelling To A Foreign Country? Break The Language Barrier With These Apps. / MTN Unlimited Midnight Browsing / Galaxy A30 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.