Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss (13811 Views)

Building Technology/ Engineering Forum : A Thread For Builders. / Criminologist Forum Let Us Know You / A Thread About Public Health: Career Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by egorov(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
kehinde1588:
Very much allowed. Forensic science is a branch of criminology which works hand in hand with a criminologist.
thank u sir
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by AyamConfidence(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
MissHatey:
I see you too bro wink. I love ya kiss kiss
how was your at girl
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
kehinde1588:
I study criminology in the university and am very proud to be one. I remember I applied for accounting but eventually I was given criminology. At first I was so depressed and feeling reluctant to do the course, thank God for my friend who gave me a little orientation and courage to go for it. Society is the womb for crime, as much as the society keep existing, crime cannot be avoided of which makes the course so relevant. To say the fact,its a nice course to study. luckily for me ,my set is the pioneer of criminology in university of ilorin . 300l
Bro, I'll like to meet with you, I study at NOUN Ilorin study center.
Can we exchange contact?
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jayskit:

Morning Bro Just Completed My Ssce And Am Intrested In The Course(criminology) Can Please Enlighten Me More And Tell Me The University U Attended.
I Attend Open University, Unilorin Offers thr course, Ekiti State University also and many others.

Make research!
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
kehinde1588:
which uni are you bro

NOUN
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
agboskipool:
Well am an undergraduate of the criminologist@ open university....I love it notin can stop me

Lets share Ideas and hookup.
What motivate you as a Criminologist?
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
blessedvisky:

Hi, is there like a subspecialty or something someone who studied medicine can do?? I mean after studying medicine, which fields or aspect of criminology can one go r into?
Forensic science will do or Crime Psycho-Analysis!
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
HBIAFRA1:
Criminology is the study of crime and criminal activities, my uncle will always laugh @me when I said I wanna study criminology, I'm a proud Criminologist today though, tanx to Jehovah as we continue the discussion

Let's share Ideas and hookup bro.

Mind to share contact?
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
egorov:
I'm a forensic scientist, am I allowed?
No two ways to it.

More that perfect, you are!!
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
egorov:
I'm a forensic scientist, am I allowed?
No two ways to it.

More than perfect, you are!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Donemmy:

Good to know we are fully represented@UniIlorin. If you are proud to be a criminologist then feel free to join the campaign for the establishment of Nigerian Society of Criminologists. It is our collective responsibity to promote this noble decipline in Nigeria.
Let's share ideas and contact!

1 Like

Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Obcglobal:
Am proud to be a criminologist at EKSU and after that and after bsc go for my msc in criminology and penology. Up great criminologists

Let's share contact and hookup!
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
almujeebe:

Well done for the message you are trying to pass.
But I think you are tying to enlighten we Novice about the course which I am expecting you to shed more light on the course, like the pros and cons of the course, the requirement in O'level, requirement in A'level and other information about the course.
Thank you

I meant to create this thread for student Criminologist but now novice are coming in, it's all good!

Criminology is a Social Science course. You'll need to have all science subject at O' Level to enroll.
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Donemmy:

The rationale is to create a unified platform for the promotion of criminology & criminological research in Nig. No doubt we have other existing institutes such as institute of criminology & penology, institute of criminology & security studies, institute of criminology & criminal justice etc. These are all private institutes with almost same ideosyncritic values without reference to "esprit de corp". How then can criminology proffessionals encourage, debate & analyse researches & theories of crime, crminal etiology, recidivism, juvenile delinquency etc & contribute meaningfully to crime control & prevention.
Today we British society of criminology, American society of criminology, Indian society of criminology, philipine Society of criminology etc all contributing greatly to the global fight against terrorism & other organised crimes.
I most acknowledge the contributions & sacrifices of Criminology Student Society Nigeria in promoting criminology in Nigeria. Keep the flag flying high. At student level criminology students are doing great job.
Nigerian Society of Criminology is conceived to be a non partisan, non profit making proffessional body with the sole aim of creating a unified platform for the promotion of criminological research in Nig. That is my submission. Feel free to share same idea with your Lacturers if and only if you believe is achievable.
It is achivable, just that the practicing Criminologist should be the ones to lead the formation of the Society.
Already student Criminologist have been makin waves by the establishment of associations like CSSN and National Association of Criminology and Security studies(NACSS). The latter have a conference this month I guess. I'll be posting the detail soon!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is a Mail sent around May or June. This is to intimate fellow Criminologist that things are really going on. READ;

National Association of Criminology and security Studies (NACSS)
1st National Conference & Dinner Night of Criminologists & Security practitioners 14-15
October, 2016 at Katampe Hall, Royal Tropicana Hotels, Utako District, Abuja.

Tagged: NIGERIA SECURITY CHALLENGES: THE NEED FOR HIGH-TECH POLICING SYSTEM.

Conference Registration Fees:

Student N5,000
Graduate N10,000
Public Individual N10,000
Affiliate N 10,000
Corporate N15,000
Fellow N20,000
Designed Polo/face cap of assorted size N2,500

Make all payment to the Associations’ Bank Account
A/C Name: National Association of Criminology and Security Studies(NACSS)
Bank: Ecobank Plc.
A/c No: 0303024344
After payment scan your teller and sent to nacsswatchdogs@yahoo.com

Deadline is 10th October, 2016. Late registration attracts N 2,500.

Induction Fees: (for prospective member)
Student N5,000
Graduate N10,000
Affiliate N 10,000
Corporate N15,000
Fellow N20,000

After payment scan your teller and sent to info@nacss.org,ng or nacsswatchdogs@yahoo.com
Registration is on-going; make your payment directly into the Associations' bank account.

Host:
Forces Command, FCT- Abuja.
www.nacss.org.ng or call 08034505234, 08091680697, 08035699439,09094001856,
Signed:
Williams Ekposon
National President

Cc

Donemmy
Obcglobal
Egorov
HBIAFRA1
Agboskipool
Kehinde1588
Hatbricker. And Others
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by kehinde1588(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
walexzee11:
Bro, I'll like to meet with you, I study at NOUN Ilorin study center. Can we exchange contact?
Yes of course we can
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by kehinde1588(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
walexzee11:
Bro, I'll like to meet with you, I study at NOUN Ilorin study center. Can we exchange contact?
Yes of course we can
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by kehinde1588(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
egorov:
thank u sir
You are welcome
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by Jayskit: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
walexzee11:

I Attend Open University, Unilorin Offers thr course, Ekiti State University also and many others.

Make research!
Ok Bro I Would Make Research.But Where Are U Working Or Are Still Schooling.Thanks
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by kehinde1588(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
walexzee11:
This is a Mail sent around May or June. This is to intimate fellow Criminologist that things are really going on. READ;

National Association of Criminology and security Studies (NACSS)
1st National Conference & Dinner Night of Criminologists & Security practitioners 14-15
October, 2016 at Katampe Hall, Royal Tropicana Hotels, Utako District, Abuja.

Tagged: NIGERIA SECURITY CHALLENGES: THE NEED FOR HIGH-TECH POLICING SYSTEM.

Conference Registration Fees:

Student N5,000
Graduate N10,000
Public Individual N10,000
Affiliate N 10,000
Corporate N15,000
Fellow N20,000
Designed Polo/face cap of assorted size N2,500

Make all payment to the Associations’ Bank Account
After payment scan your teller and sent to nacsswatchdogs@yahoo.com

Deadline is 10th October, 2016. Late registration attracts N 2,500.

Induction Fees: (for prospective member)
Student N5,000
Graduate N10,000
Affiliate N 10,000
Corporate N15,000
Fellow N20,000

After payment scan your teller and sent to info@nacss.org,ng or nacsswatchdogs@yahoo.com
Registration is on-going; make your payment directly into the Associations' bank account.

Host:
Forces Command, FCT- Abuja.
www.nacss.org.ng or call 08034505234, 08091680697, 08035699439,09094001856,
Signed:
Williams Ekposon
National President

Cc

Donemmy
Obcglobal
Egorov
HBIAFRA1
Agboskipool
Kehinde1588
Hatbricker. And Others

Is there any platform we get to communicate with one another regarding the national body of criminology students
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by walexzee11(m): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2016
kehinde1588:
Yes of course we can

My cellPhone: 08062541228

Add me up on Whatsapp.
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by Donemmy(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2016
walexzee11:

Let's share ideas and contact!
aemsaakobi@yahoo.ca
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by Zeze06(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yea just said I should notify you, no offense meant.

ChappyChase:

But you got my point?
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by Obcglobal(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
Donemmy:

Fellow criminologist@EKSU please i need comprehensive information about Phd criminology program in your school. Thinking of starting by next. Research interest: (a)Criminal Motivation (b) criminal recidivism in Nig.
I will appreciate if you can be of help. aemsaakobi@yahoo.ca
am only aware of masters in criminology and penology and not PhD OK
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by Obcglobal(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
Donemmy:

The rationale is to create a unified platform for the promotion of criminology & criminological research in Nig. No doubt we have other existing institutes such as institute of criminology & penology, institute of criminology & security studies, institute of criminology & criminal justice etc. These are all private institutes with almost same ideosyncritic values without reference to "esprit de corp". How then can criminology proffessionals encourage, debate & analyse researches & theories of crime, crminal etiology, recidivism, juvenile delinquency etc & contribute meaningfully to crime control & prevention.
Today we British society of criminology, American society of criminology, Indian society of criminology, philipine Society of criminology etc all contributing greatly to the global fight against terrorism & other organised crimes.
I most acknowledge the contributions & sacrifices of Criminology Student Society Nigeria in promoting criminology in Nigeria. Keep the flag flying high. At student level criminology students are doing great job.
Nigerian Society of Criminology is conceived to be a non partisan, non profit making proffessional body with the sole aim of creating a unified platform for the promotion of criminological research in Nig. That is my submission. Feel free to share same idea with your Lacturers if and only if you believe is achievable.
am about taking my final year exam in short less than three weeks from now but will keep on monitoring the forum
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by domainservice(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
agboskipool:
Well am an undergraduate of the criminologist@ open university....I love it notin can stop me
hey bro, hope its not too difficult? as in, is it a course u can easily read and pass?
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by domainservice(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
agboskipool:
hey bro, hope its not too difficult? as in, is it a course u can easily read and pass? are the courses under it not too difficult?
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by SEEDORF441(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wow
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by ManwithAcause: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
wink You people looking for jobs investigate this opportunity You have a Master's Degree. Do you want a career in Banking? Are you 28 years or below? If yes, apply for the Ecobank Fast Track Intensive Graduate Program TODAY.

The journey starts here https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/ecobankgtp

Who are we looking for?
Candidates not more than 28 years old by December 2017
MBA, MSc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full time study)
Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
0- 2 Years work experience

Please Note: Applicants who will be rounding up the NYSC program by November 2017 are eligible to apply.

15 Days to close of application, hurry now to https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/ecobankgtp

Please spread the message, you will be helping someone in need.
Re: A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss by iykejazz: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Find out why drilling companies love Assistant Drillers!!!

http://idpe.org/cours…/assistant-driller-training-programme/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Of 130k On The Mainland Or Job Of 330k On The Island (please Advise Me) / Maximize Your Talents: 10 Questions That Will Help Shape Your Career / #FOREXCrisis: Food And Beverage Sector To Sack 3m Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.