Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Must Read: The Crazy Bridesmaid {play Boy Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: The Crazy Bridesmaid {play Boy Er0tica} (467 Views)

Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered / Play Boy / More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Crazy Bridesmaid {play Boy Er0tica} by trendope: 5:02am On Oct 07, 2016
She was tall, the tallest of all the bridesmaids, and the most gorgeous.

The bridesmaid dresses looked okay on most of them, but on her, that figure-hugging number made her a bombshell. She was curvier than the others, so where, for them, the dress glided seamlessly from the waist down, on her, her shapely ass gave the outfit a more sexual appeal.

It was my cousin's wedding, and from the brief introduction here and there during the event, I found out that she and my cousin were friends at the university. I was glad when she gave me her phone number, just in case she disappeared into the crowd again for another one of her bridesmaid duties.

Of course, I spent a couple of minutes with a few ladies here and there, but my eyes kept finding my gorgeous bridesmaid. She smiled coyly and innocently at me whenever our eyes met. The smile had a very interesting effect on my dick as it jerked a little in reaction.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/must-read-crazy-bridesmaid-play-boy-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

LOVE Is Cursed By Monogmy- My Truth / Help; I'm Eating Much These Days. / Pls I Need Constructive Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.