Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" (39701 Views)

Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
Abeg the woman and her husband still need am? In fact make dem come collect my testes and the scrotum join.

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Kpartners: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2016
So for your mind, you think I will believe this trash
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by symbianDON(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2016
I'm sure he meant 20million cowries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
Abeg the woman and her husband still need am? In fact make dem come collect my testes and the scrotum join.

See you

Material things kills
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by maxsong(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2016
lol.....shey d sperm dey produce ronaldo abi? undecidedlol.....
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by HomeOfMe(f): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
Chaaaaaaaaaai!
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by vecman22(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
IK Ogbonna and Lia Mohammed is like

Dilector and ashawo grin

lol
ipob dey sleep, you wan go wake dem Abi??
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by TruthHurts1(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:

If they collect your testes and scrotum will you still be pvssysmasher?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by pennywys(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by shegra58: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
remember that change begin with u grin
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by youngjagaban(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
smiles.....na so recession catch u reach... bring m mke i use m do money ritual nd give u 20M
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Bhugarious: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Gerrrrrahhht here!
Your sperm dey produce Russian and American presidents ba? Abi na combo of Messi n Ronaldo e dey produce?
You wey Arsene Wenger no fit buy for £0.2m take do ballboy. If you ever open your mouth to any convenient radius tell us such lies again ehn.... Linus na ya name.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by edyza(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
This is no news jare grin grin grin grin

20million when you were having just 2k in your pockets? Abeg

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019 cool
Observation!!!
He quite didn't have d 2k as at d time if occurrence.
All this fake stories enh
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by sammhi(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2016
Liar ! Big lie .
First no one pays you that much for a sperm
Second, a broke nigga won't bulk at such tempting offer .! Lies and lies .
Am sure he was offered 20k and he felt it was too too small.
Yeye man
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by binary123(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2016
you be Michael Jackson? for your mined now you too fine abi? muGU like you! your sperm na gold ? 20milllllllllllllllllllion for only your sperm, your full life come be how much? so because you de act yeye firm you come de fell say you be super star . with your muchi-muchi face, na waoo see lieeee! even devil de fear.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Yes o! Because u are micheal yackson abi?...uncle pls tell us anoda stowieeeeeee!
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by switch47(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2016
20 million seems small to me now with MMM grin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by stwazobia: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Chei!!! Iyke my brother... you can lie oooo..
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by sheddy03: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
really? na so change de hit you bad bad?
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Skelewu: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:
I have eggs too Eppppp mee
You be shikin
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Naijabams(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2016
martineverest:
liar!!!!! U were broke with only 50 naira and somebody offered u 20 million for u sperm,then u rejected it. Some nigerian men can even sell their penis for that price

oga,ur sperm they produce future presidents abi e dey refine gold and diamond?
With ur eye like people with crouzon syndrome( eyes like merzut ozil of arsenal)

all these gold-diggers and gigolo forming hardworkers

Lol abi help me ask ham undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Sirmuel1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:
I have eggs too Eppppp mee

pepigeorge:

Dem dey find angelina jole or kim Kardashian eggs nor be fowl egg

Mo ku oooooh!!! cheesy
Seun get people oh!!!

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by khlington(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin see talk o!

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by room089: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
See fooolishness!
You won't give up your sperm for 20 million naira but you can waste it on your girl friends free of charge using a condom!

Hunger never wire you!
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Olumaeme: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaaahaa Chai, all this celebrities can Sabi lie, even now that he is a star, 20m is still a huge money not to talk of wen he was broke.

Hehehehehehe....
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by hakim92(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Finally, at last, we've someone who beats LAI MUHAMMED in the race of falsehood and lies.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by room089: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bhugarious:
Gerrrrrahhht here!
Your sperm dey produce Russian and American presidents ba? Abi na combo of Messi n Ronaldo e dey produce?
You wey Arsene Wenger no fit buy for £0.2m take do ballboy. If you ever open your mouth to any convenient radius tell us such lies again ehn.... Linus na ya name.

Baba no mind that Linus!
Sperm wey he dey use condom waste on top girls free of charge na im he go see that kain amount come dey dull?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by nellyelitz(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Uummmm... undecided

Pishure or Idonbelievit.... cool I need RECEIPTS.. I don't believe in hearsay...
pishur of the sperm? Aunty u wicked o
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Burgerlomo: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Please I'm available, they should come along with a good pumping machine to get it whenever they're ready with the 20 Miller cash. Abeg I no wan check wey go bounce oo grin
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by SalomonKane: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:
I have eggs too
Eppppp mee
And I have sperm too, let's unite and help each other. grin
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Dyt(f): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
SalomonKane:
And I have sperm too, let's unite and help each other. grin

Why you following me?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by SalomonKane: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:

Why you following me?

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Technically yes. That's why I see almost everything you do here. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo / Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Skimpy Dress / Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.