Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra (4498 Views)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by metallisc(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
the people that set them on fire are very very stupid and ignorant...

Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by caesaraba(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Na wa o. No be Kenyan lies again na Makurdi lies now abi? Mynd44 please do the needful. No posting of false information on NL.
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by devilmaycry: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
I stay in makurdi...its a false news... Nothing of this nature happened.[/right]
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by toyorsiii(f): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
youngberry001:
Wow kinda cool mheen i don like lesbian's at all.......

Why God created men and women just 4 satisfaction.
so they deserved to be killed because of that? bros u need to check in a mental ward
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by DanTrizy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
emmyid:
But why? I've always known Tiv people to be so wicked and wild. Why kill this gals jus like dat. If only U had killed barbaric fulanis this way, Agatu will be free.
They were pleasuring each other, how is that their business? Ok fine, it is wrong, why not report them to the police or preach to them to change.

This reminds me of ALUU killing, I'm so pained right now. Hey! I'm not an advocate of lesbianism, neither am I in support of jungle justice for lesbians. I pray the culprit are apprehended and burnt at stake too.
Maybe, the gals refused to give dem Pvssy to fvck, dem boys jus use this opportunity to payback in a horrible way. RIP GALs!
And it is only Tivs that are in Mkd right OLODO
Re: 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra by tiswell(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
See wat greediness can cause, they refuse to share the thing wth the opposits sex and decided to share it wth them selves, #chop alone and die alone crew.
Are you sure you are a lady...?sad smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

(18+) "See This Backyard Photo Of My Sugar Mummy" (pics) / What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? / Nicki Minaj Call For Crowd Attention As She Accidentally Shows Everything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.