Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) (2859 Views)

People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know / Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by RoyalMail: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
A cute lady was unvieled some weeks back as a cute and sexy police officer, This time around we meet Queen Kiki, who in our view is arguably the most sophisticated female Soldier in the country...

The charming Soldier who calls herself @porch_armygirl, recently celebrated 1 year of serving this great nation, and wrote on her social media page that "she's proud to be a soldier"...

Kiki's media page is nothing different from that of a female entertainer or celebrity... because despite being in the force, the alluring Queen still steps out looking refreshingly thrill to taste.

See photos below...

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/is-she-cutest-female-military-personnel.html

Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by RoyalMail: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Abeg where is she posted to? I wan repost abeg..

Lalasticlala

Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by LordIsaac(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Everyday?
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by Deapexboy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
She is not. @op child of the world u have join badt gang
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by RoyalMail: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
Deapexboy:
She is not. @op child of the world u have join badt gang

How I join bad gang?
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by piusadamawa(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Thou she fyn,,.......let her to Adamawa nd see hot female soja........she de learn
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by piusadamawa(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Thou she fyn,,.......let her come to Adamawa nd see hot female soja........she de learn
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Me I prefer the other lady weh snap with her

1 Like

Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Cute, i know

Cutest, how are we supposed to know
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Me I prefer the other lady weh snap with her
yea she looks prettier
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
yea she looks prettier
Exactly. Even staturewise
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by CentaurXXV: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Well, Undeniably she is really hot. smiley
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by fejikudz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
This one go good to bang o
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by Defaramade(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
No she's not undecided
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by dotman4real007(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
I pity all of una wey dey try track am because na one major General go dey chop this one, abstain from toasting her or else godogodo to turn you to toast bread!!!
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by ouzo1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
yea she looks prettier

Just like ur dp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by Stuntkid172(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
this one go tell u to do frog jump, it will not even pain u.
she try
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by Nutase: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by narrowpathy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Who posted pics of my wife here? Ehn And why does she have Davido's pics everywhere in her 1st pix. I'm not jealous oh. just thinking aloud
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
@Audray sup. How are you?
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by daxon001(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
despite everything, she still does common pesky things girls do angryangryangry
Re: Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
Men will always be men, just see their type of comments

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Given A Chance To Draw Tattoo On Your Body, Where Would That Be? / TRENDING!!! See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking / How To Make Love To A Real African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.