Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Amazing Story: “65 Pastors Approved My Marriage To Foluke Daramola” – Kayode Sal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Story: “65 Pastors Approved My Marriage To Foluke Daramola” – Kayode Sal (472 Views)

"I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Our Father Approved My Marriage With My Sister ,25-Year-Old Anambra Teacher / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Story: “65 Pastors Approved My Marriage To Foluke Daramola” – Kayode Sal by ceee9ja: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Actress’ Foluke Daramola’s husband, Kayode Salako in a recent interview disclosed that he consulted 65 pastors before he married the actress.

Read excerpts below:
On being skeptical when he wanted to marry a divorcee since he was also divorced at that time?

“I did not fancy Nigerian actresses. When I met Foluke, she never proved to me that she was the stereotypical actress. She is a very good cook, washes my underwear, she is homely and not outgoing. In fact, I now prod her to go out. She prefers to be at home with her husband and the children. She is very reasonable, mentally upright, focus and ambitious. She is godly and she can recite 25 psalms in the Bible off hand. She is not money conscious, fun to be with and till date, we still live as friends. We have many things in common. We are activists, we both believe in fighting for our rights.”

For more of this story visit...... https://ceee9ja..com.ng/2016/10/amazing-story-65-pastors-approved-my.html

Re: Amazing Story: “65 Pastors Approved My Marriage To Foluke Daramola” – Kayode Sal by Dreal11247: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Names of the pastors or you are a serial liar
Re: Amazing Story: “65 Pastors Approved My Marriage To Foluke Daramola” – Kayode Sal by laviecontinue: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
65 shocked shocked say wetin hapen
Re: Amazing Story: “65 Pastors Approved My Marriage To Foluke Daramola” – Kayode Sal by Meekmind(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Is you kidding me? You mean "65" pastors gave you the permission to go ahead & suck those melons for the rest of your life?

Those "Melons" must be divine then... grin grin
Re: Amazing Story: “65 Pastors Approved My Marriage To Foluke Daramola” – Kayode Sal by EHMIR(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
65 pastors? Sir pls are u related to Alh lai muhammed.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Romantic On Ur Girlfriend's Bday? A Flower Or A Text Message. / Best Ways To Handle Physical Contact / Extracts From Louis Vals' Guide On Hooking And Dating Rich Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.