Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate (3709 Views)

13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate Regularly / Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. / LADIES: 13 Things You Should Do To Keep Your Man - EVERY MAN Loves #11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by hotwax: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Here are the reasons

1. It makes you happier.

“We know that pleasure makes people feel good,” Streicher said. It’s really that simple. Orgasms release the endorphins dopamine and oxytocin, which can improve your mood and create a natural high. Who needs drugs when you can make your own?

2. You become more comfortable with your body.

Your body should be your best friend — it’s one of the only things that will be with you your entire life. And part of becoming besties with your body includes exploring it. “It is extremely important that women have an appreciation of their own anatomy and how to self-pleasure,” Streicher said. Time to hit the books, ladies.

Continue reading here:

http://naijatag.com/articles/romance/yyNTVJN55nr/ladies-13-reasons-every-woman-should-masturbate-1
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Tell me why women wont start rebellions..

When you feed them crap like this..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by LoRdCaT(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
OBTSubtle:

I tire for the mothafucker grin
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by hotwax: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Haba na...I sense you are jealous of Love Machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
hotwax:

Haba na...I sense you are jealous of Love Machine
undecidedYou need your senses checked..

Whatever sense sensed that needs a resensing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by dopeviking(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Its for ladies...I am outa here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by dopeviking(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecidedYou need your senses checked..

Whatever sense sensed that needs a resensing

eh don reach that level
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
op tell it to me again..
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by vislabraye(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
They will call it women empowerment. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by hotwax: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
vislabraye:
They will call it women empowerment. Smh.

Guys have theirs too
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
I agree with the OP smiley

It makes you happier.
You become more comfortable with your body.
It can improve your sex life.
It helps you sleep
It’s a great way to release sexual tension.
Masturbating can ease body aches and menstrual pain.
Masturbation helps your body stay sexual... even when you’re not having sex
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by teepsee(f): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Op will you die if you post it all here?

Well i think i already know the answer to the rest

Ask that babe below to explain to you better if you don't get or didn't click
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by teepsee(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
ItsQuinn:

It makes you happier.
It helps you sleep
undecided

Sorry, it a slip of the finger, i don't know why i even quote you, cause seriously

I don't think i have anything to say to you lipsrsealed

But how about asking you a question
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by proxillin(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
ItsQuinn:

It makes you happier.
It helps you sleep

I bet it can't taste like my meat. Raw flesh..warm
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
It taste far better my dear kiss
proxillin:

I bet it can't taste like my meat. Raw flesh..warm
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hotwax e be like say dem don pour hot wax on top ur brain
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
feel free to ask smiley
teepsee:
undecided

Sorry, it a slip of the finger, i don't know why i even quote you, cause seriously

I don't think i have anything to say to you lipsrsealed

But how about asking you a question
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
ItsQuinn:
babe u need deliverance... Go to my temple @ smallville10 and wait for me
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by proxillin(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Taaa. ..natural will always be natural. The feeling of that hard warm flesh brushing ur walls, plastic can't replace you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ahan?! deliverance for what na? grin
Anger:
babe u need deliverance... Go to my temple @ smallville10 and wait for me
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Laveda(f): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
ItsQuinn:

It makes you happier.
It helps you sleep

grin lol seriously?
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
you are right about natural will always be natural.....eww i don't use plastic please and i don't enjoy "hard warm flesh brushing my walls" smiley
proxillin:

Taaa. ..natural will always be natural. The feeling of that hard warm flesh brushing ur walls, plastic can't replace you.
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by teepsee(f): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
ItsQuinn:
feel free to ask smiley
well it's not a question per say sad

Is that you on dp?

Yes

Send me a dm and i bet you my day is complete.

Cause i think I'm in love kiss
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
yes its 100% verified smiley
Laveda:

grin lol seriously?
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
sorry boo boo, thats not me, its rihanna
teepsee:

Is that you on dp?

Yes

Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by proxillin(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
ItsQuinn:
you are right about natural will always be natural.....eww i don't use plastic please and i don't enjoy "hard warm flesh brushing my walls" smiley

Na lie...u need serious koboko.
. ur guy no dey try

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Ahan?! deliverance for what na? grin
go to my temple and wait there
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Its not his fault, its mine, i just naturally don't enjoy it that much smiley
proxillin:

Na lie...u need serious koboko.
. ur guy no dey try
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
I'm waiting...... smiley
Anger:
go to my temple and wait there
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by teepsee(f): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin
ItsQuinn:
sorry boo boo, thats not me, its rihanna
you know some babes can lie for Africa, they will claim it sharply.

All the same, I think you look like something close to that sad

Just tell me I'm right baebae cry
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
teepsee:

Is that you on dp?

Yes

my brooother...

U are mad
Re: Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
sorry no, unless you want to believe in a fantasy smiley
teepsee:
grin you know some babes can lie for Africa, they will claim it sharply.

All the same, I think you look like something close to that sad

Just tell me I'm right baebae cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Females With Small B00bs / 7 Signs He May Rape You When You Visit. / Men! Come And See Your Substitute Ohh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.