Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Single Girls In The UK Where Are You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Girls In The UK Where Are You (983 Views)

Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations / Is This True About Single Girls (photos) / For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by cptshiver: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hey if you live in the UK (London mostly ) and you are single - and you are - yo are looking to start off as friends initially and maybe get into something more serious eventually, then i'd like to hear from you wink

ALternatively, if your friends, cousins, sisters etc are single - that works too! This is serious stuff guys!
Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by cptshiver: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thanks for the overwhelming response to this thread everybody! cheesy
Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by ahamonyeka(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Op looking for a way to hookup with them.lol
Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by cptshiver: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Op looking for a way to hookup with them.lol

duh, that's the point. I live in the UK and i don't meet a lot of single Nigerian girls. I am single and looking to mingle, why does that have to be so hard?

1 Like

Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rondon babe Don't come here later to cry of heartbreak. Good luck undecided
Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by cptshiver: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
SirJeffry:
Rondon babe Don't come here later to cry of heartbreak. Good luck undecided

I am not particular about the part of the UK to be honest. Just it's a lot easier if it's around London. Of course i understand the need to be careful so as to avoid stories that touch. But sometimes, you just never know.
Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by Doctorfitz: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hit up Irene she's always dtf

Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by cptshiver: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hi ireneony cheesy come in here let's have a chat cool
Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by ireneony(f): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
cptshiver:

Hi ireneony cheesy come in here let's have a chat cool
show me your face first abi na picture

1 Like

Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by seeniorboy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
ireneony:
hi!wanna really get some fact from ya
Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by cptshiver: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2017
ireneony:

You want to see my picture before we have a chat? lol

Whereabouts in the UK are you anyways?
Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by ahamonyeka(m): 1:38am On Jan 08, 2017
cptshiver:

duh, that's the point. I live in the UK and i don't meet a lot of single Nigerian girls. I am single and looking to mingle, why does that have to be so hard?
shoo 1001 of them are there naw my friend travel there under a year he's married to an urhobo girl who is a christian where as my guy is a Muslim and they have 2kids and they coping well.guy sharpen up the fault is from you.
Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by SIRTee15: 2:27am On Jan 08, 2017
cptshiver:

enter naija clubs.....
u go meet them plenty.....
042, eko, lagos Island, gap, esike etc

1 Like

Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by cptshiver: 5:28am On Jan 08, 2017
ahamonyeka:
shoo 1001 of them are there naw my friend travel there under a year he's married to an urhobo girl who is a christian where as my guy is a Muslim and they have 2kids and they coping well.guy sharpen up the fault is from you.

I no say i dey dull die. It's always a big issue when you don't have much network around!
Re: Single Girls In The UK Where Are You by cptshiver: 5:30am On Jan 08, 2017
SIRTee15:

enter naija clubs.....
u go meet them plenty.....
042, eko, lagos Island, gap, esike etc

Cheers bro. are these clubs or restaurants? I can see 042 and lagos island on google, but not the rest, can you give me their locations?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About This Village Themed Pregnancy Shoot? / Which Of These Hot Ladies Is Not Worth Marriage? / Shabella Oroti Wants Online Boyfriend To Send Her Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.