Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is This True About Single Girls (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Single Girls (photos) (1531 Views)

Hot sexy girls photos / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. / How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Single Girls (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
After hearing about that guy that dubbed ladies in the name of marriage, I am beginning to lose every belief in this marriage of a thing.

Can you believe that girl was caught cheating on her boyfriends and the next thing she said was "and so, are you my husband"...

And most Nairaland ladies are not excluded, you see them giving advices here and there, but you wonder why many of them are still single and heartbroken..

So, is this true about them?

Re: Is This True About Single Girls (photos) by elantraceey(f): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Being single and being heartbroken is not synonymous undecided
Re: Is This True About Single Girls (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
elantraceey:
Being single and being heartbroken is not synonymous undecided

From the pic you have on your profile, I can say its pretty synonymous (that is if you are still single)
Re: Is This True About Single Girls (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bob!

the way youth of nowadays take carry woman mata for head eh

(1) (Reply)

Girls Always Think They Are Smart / Millionaire Hires Strippers To Perform At His Son’s 12th Birthday Party (photos) / Ladies Only-- Which Of This Is Your Favorite Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.