Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. (960 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by talktonase(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
I showed her all the love and respect that a woman deserves.Never pressurising her for consummation because we promised ourselves to save the hymen till our wedding day.Only for me to discover that one guy has been chopping the kpekus behind my back for a while now.All the pretentious Attitude coupled with the church going and speaking in tongues... Some women can pretend for Africa the moment they hear 'Baby I want to marry you' Bottom line is keep your mouth shot and observe her for a while because desperados are all over the place.
Re: How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by Laveda(f): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
So what are you feeling like now?
Re: How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by flexydote(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lmao
Re: How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by talktonase(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Laveda:
No offence...it is experiences like this metamorphose many men into beast.Then you will start to hear stuff like 'all men are the same'

1 Like

Re: How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by Sese2(f): 3:17am On Oct 08, 2016
Hahahuhahuhehehe laughing in all languages,funny posts with funny pple on Nland.chai

1 Like

Re: How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by Realhommie(m): 5:16am On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:
Isn't it obvious that he's had a bad experience and he's advising the male folk to be very observant b4 going on to propose

@Topic, Eleyi o gidi gan ooooo... Pele

At least you don learn lesson na. It is well
Re: How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by Kobicove(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2016
Very true
Re: How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by daveP(m): 12:57am On Oct 15, 2016
chai

This is serious

if you want be bad be bad, if you want be good stick to it. That's hypocrisy+ deception now.

A lady told me this... She said once they see husband-material they start acting in line with all the stuff that makes them a couple. but they do play behind. Sometimes they are both aware that they cheat but the lady would do all in her power to at least pretend to Wana settle down.

I left that seat that day overwhelmed. Asif God just allow her open up her floodgates to tell me alot....

Na her talk am o not me.

Speaking in tongues is not a weight of spirituality
Re: How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by Adeinfo: 4:01am On Oct 15, 2016
it's always good when you know how to get ladies to talk. you get to know their disposition on issues, the liers and pretenders, also the good one. Ladies gives out a lot unconsciously when talking.
Re: How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Why save a hole when it is already a hole? Why was pussy created if not to devour?
Pure madness amongst ladies. Protecting a hole that won't last forever anyway sad
Re: How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by Nateben(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2016
shocked

Re: How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. by Oahray: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2016
You are right op. One really needs to be observant, especially with marriage-obsessed ladies. Some girls can pretend for Africa. After marriage, the mask falls off and one is trapped.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Funny Husband And Wife Experience / How Materialistic Nigerian Ladies Are, And How All They Want Is Money / Ways On How To Date A Shy Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.