Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) (4442 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / I Saw Chichi Unclad Pics, With Her Clothes Off, I Was Shocked (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by nduprincekc(m): 1:52am On Oct 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyaFI4uzt94
Lolzzz..

Why some ladies dey behave like this grin grin grin grin grin

see knockout punch grin grin grin grin grin grin

A must watch below

mean while this lady gets a wonder disease for sleeping around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0smqbeIb748''

angry angry angry

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by ourkobo: 2:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by EHMIR(m): 2:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Lmao,that lady on block shorts is brutal gaaan,see d killer blow first attack she gave the defendant...lalasticlala pls comman seperate this fight oo,these women cant seperate them

1 Like

Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by mecussey(m): 4:05am On Oct 08, 2016
women and dragging of hair....and that knock out punch na wa, pls put graphic.

1 Like

Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by Flexherbal(m): 5:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Na man wey dey well, na im women dey fight for oooo.

Hold your side with our herbal tea for men.

1 Like

Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by Realhommie(m): 5:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Though kinda funny but it's crazy and should never be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by Realhommie(m): 5:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Flexherbal:
Na man wey dey well, na im women dey fight for oooo.

I concur.

Either he's got cash or he's packing. grin
Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by Flexherbal(m): 5:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Realhommie:
I concur.

Either he's got cash or he's packing. grin
You are there !!!

1 Like

Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Ewww.... That 2nd video tho.. So that story is real ! N girls go still dey hustle for the alhaji.. Girls never learn
Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by Onyenna(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2016
See mending!!
Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by Onyenna(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2016
....choooii!....

That 2nd video is disgusting!! ....
Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by Haywhymido(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2016
That second video I pity the woman,who cldnt pity herself b4 venturing into such act
. I still maintain that life is not all abt the money. Now, let her enjoy her hard earned money with such a horrible disease to manage that is if she survives this
Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by ChinakwesDog: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2016
God, pls no one should view the 2nd video. What I saw is hunting me right now!
Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by nduprincekc(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2016
cc seun
cc lalasticlala

cc mynd44
let go to the front page for other girls to learn and adjust their ways
Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by seunlayi(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is disgraceful to both of them, the wife may end up loosing her husband with the aftermath of this fight

1 Like

Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by blessedvisky(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wow. The 2nd video is a must watch for every lady
Re: Woman strips another girl’s clothes off for stealing her man (Graphics pic) by armadeo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
All you folks screaming at the second video should remember its not everything you see you should believe.

Is the video true? yes.

What is false is the title.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again / What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? / Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.