Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo (11626 Views)

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
zeongeon:
You that want to die on top Nigeria matter what has Nigeria done for you. has Nigeria given you basic infrastructures and the right environment to develop yourself and become a worthy citizen and a complete human being. Do you have light in Ur area, good roads, can you get free health care, how secured are you? can you be maltreated outside Nigeria and the government sticks its neck for you? what has your leaders done for you if not to subjugate you and give u a survival mentality so that you don't bother about asking necessary questions, fighting just course and challenging them rather you remain in perpetual servitude.

Any wise person will either call for restructuring or total disintegration there is nothing good Nigeria has to offer its youths....NOTHING....the same song and stories our parents have been telling is what we are now telling.

Something is wrong with Nigeria...the country seem to be cursed .....may be Nigeria wasn't even meant to be....

Why struggle to keep a country together that isn't working....This can't continue its either they restructure or disintegrate.

The days I had hope for this country are gone its RESTRUCTURE or DISINTEGRATE...

off point. We are talking about Biafra, Nigeria, ECOWAS and our relations with each other and not Nigeria's problems. The moment you get your biafra (which we will oppose with force), you ship out. Simple!
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by victorvezx(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The thought of a child in display.
His simply telling U the truth u can't handle

1 Like

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by EasternPride: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
individual destiny is differ from biafra destiny, individual travel to look for greener pasture, did they go with their country? individual can seek for freedom but not everyone in that country or region are free, even 90% of pple in ur LGA are not free. and u dont know agitation is a sin

Crappy response from a hate filled demented afonja fellow, see you see Nigeria, all na same.
Disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by EasternPride: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
flokii:
if atal they get biafraa.. I'm 100% sure they won't be allowed into other regions as everyone will now have their boundaries.. d ones living in other regions will sell off their properties and start afresh in ala igbo.

The hate they carry around is just too much. Deportation will take over full time lol

When Afonja gives up on hating anything Biafra, this is what comes next.

3 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Masterclass32: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Amberon:
I didn't know Soludo was a Biafra supporter.

The Igbo intelligentia and leaders of thought are beginning to openly support the Biafran cause these days. Are some high calibre buttons being pressed behind the scenes? Something is cooking. The aroma is quite strong. Some are already salivating. Me go park somewhere, dey watch proceedings.

3 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Your properties and investments in London and Dubai what's happening to them. All the government officials and Nigerians that owns properties and investments outside Nigeria what's happening to them. You people are getting it wrong. If BIAFRA is actualised, Biafrans will be in Nigeria as foreigners including their properties and investments just as you hv other foreigners in Nigeria and Nigerians in other countries as foreigners.
absolutely correct..
I finally found u...a nairalander here,omoajowa7 has been likening you to me for a long while hehe....havnt seen him in town for a while,methink he may've found his way back to beans forum hehe... grin
Anyway,gud to have a co progressive around.. cheesy and this thread does sound good.
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
flokii:
if atal they get biafraa.. I'm 100% sure they won't be allowed into other regions as everyone will now have their boundaries.. d ones living in other regions will sell off their properties and start afresh in ala igbo.

The hate they carry around is just too much. Deportation will take over full time lol

already pained grin
Afonjanic zoogerian grin
una will enjoy ur beluvd arewa

2 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Paretomaster:

with all the hatred for us, u still want to be here, as foreigners?....u must be joking, all of u must go back to that ur erosion ravaged enclave.....

you can't eat ur cake, and still have it....
see already_made painment o? Haaaaahahahahaha.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
If Biafra is ever actualized Nigeria will see to it that severe visa and residency restrictions are placed on Biafrans and will veto any attempt for her to join ECOWAS unless a clause confirming these restrictions is included into the ECOWAS treaty. Nigerians will not look upon Biafrans as brothers but as enemies who destroyed our country. Sorry bro you cannot eat your cake and have it, you cannot live among us

i wonder what these afonja zoogerians mean by "YOU CANNOT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT".. Is there any cake in the zoo? grin or is that the latest form of weeping and whinning? grin

3 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by chadwickcollins(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
soludo good mornin, na nw day break to support biafra

1 Like

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
gidgiddy:

A very small price to pay for freedom
Actually its a very heavy price to pay. Imagine 10 million Biafrans expelled from Nigeria on quick notice. Mehn it will be a humanitarian disaster

2 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Justiceleague1:

i wonder what these afonja zoogerians mean by "YOU CANNOT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT".. Is there any cake in the zoo? grin or is that the latest form of weeping and whinning? grin
You will be the ones to be doing the weeping and wailing when 10 million of you get expelled from Nigeria all on account of some stupid Biafran agitation

1 Like

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by flokii: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
EasternPride:

When Afonja gives up on hating anything Biafra, this is what comes next.

it will shock you..

when they deport all your pple abroad back to ala igbo, you'll know wassup... or you think they will allow illegal immigrants in those countries.

1 Like

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by gidgiddy: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
Actually its a very heavy price to pay. Imagine 10 million Biafrans expelled from Nigeria on quick notice. Mehn it will be a humanitarian disaster

You think it's never happend before? Millions of Biafrans ran back to the East for their lives in 1966. Expelling them is even better than what happend last time, at least, they get to go home in peace.

Also, expelling them will finally convince some of the die hard 'doubting Thomases' amongst them that the the country Lugard invented in 1914 isn't their real country and that there is no where like home. It is time for our people to think about home.

7 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by DeoGratias1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
Why should ECOWAS beg biafra to join her when Nigeria, the regional powerhouse is not favourably disposed to the idea?
Are you even sure Nigeria will still be in existence let alone being the powerhouse?

5 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
you may have your Biafra. others will have their country Hausa and Yoruba's. but you can't predict if they will be signatories to ECOWAS. if they choose not to join. you will be needing visas to visit

2 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
You will be the ones to be doing the weeping and wailing when 10 million of you get expelled from Nigeria all on account of some stupid Biafran agitation

see who dey quote me o,everybody make una come see who dey talk oo,KROPOTKIN haaahahahaha....kpokpokpokpotkin..grin na name be dat!? what is the meaning of kpokpotk? grin grin
abeg swerve,carry ua afonja kpokpotuk 4 ua head o..grin

soludo God bless u o..we shall overcome..dem nø born dem well to touch our properties..

And fyi,kpotkpotic,moi na benin boy..buh i tag along with my ipob brethren. cool

3 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2016
flokii:

it will shock you..

when they deport all your pple abroad back to ala igbo, you'll know wassup... or you think they will allow illegal immigrants in those countries.

everything has a process.. The ppl of south sudan living abroad were not deported when south sudan became a country..neither were the eritrians deported when the were freed from ethiopia..nothing happened when india and pakistan separated..nothing happened to the czechs and slovakians when they ceased to be chzekoslovakia..
So nothing will happen to ipobians worldwide..the world aint a zoo as ur nizooria..take that to the bank.
i am just laffing at you..cos u dont know what u are saying..
The question is: why are you all,kropotkin2, etc,pained about biafra? Una nø dey shame? Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
again,please,leave us alone to weep and wail,it is our cross and burden to bear,not yours..thank you very much.
Comrades Deogratias1
gidgiddy
easternpride
zeongeon
sekundosekundo...God bless you all,comrades..

4 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by EasternPride: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Justiceleague1:

again,please,leave us alone to weep and wail,it is our cross and burden to bear,not yours..thank you very much.
Comrades Deogratias1
gidgiddy
easternpride
zeongeon
sekundosekundo...God bless you all,comrades..

Well said brother. smiley wink

3 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by azerbaijanbase: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
the 10million Biafrans you hope to deport have ancestral homes already. its not as if they would be roaming the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by T9ksy(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Jeez! I really don't understand you folks. I mean why would you still want to reside in a "zoo" once you have actualised your biafra?

It just goes to show that you folks need nigeria much more than nigeria needs you!

1 Like

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by gidgiddy: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2016
T9ksy:
Jeez! I really don't understand you folks. I mean why would you still want to reside in a "zoo" once you have actualised your biafra?

It just goes to show that you folks need nigeria much more than nigeria needs you!

That's like asking you Yorubas why you are found in huge numbers in the UK and US when you people have Nigeria? What are you people doing there when you have your own country? Has a tenant got to be married to the Landlord in other to live in his property?

The idea here is that if I have business in your area, I do not have to be carrying the same passport as you to access that business.

5 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by flokii: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2016
Justiceleague1:

everything has a process.. The ppl of south sudan living abroad were not deported when south sudan became a country..neither were the eritrians deported when the were freed from ethiopia..nothing happened when india and pakistan separated..nothing happened to the czechs and slovakians when they ceased to be chzekoslovakia..
So nothing will happen to ipobians worldwide..the world aint a zoo as ur nizooria..take that to the bank.
The question is: why are you all,kropotkin2, etc,pained about biafra? Una nø dey shame? Haba!

whatever!

But count SS out of ur 'fantasy country'.. it will never happen.. Everyone will get to choose their destiny if it ever comes to that
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2016
flokii:

whatever!

But count SS out of ur 'fantasy country'.. it will never happen.. Everyone will get to choose their destiny if it ever comes to that

you always make me laff..i am a benin boy from edo state,south south,niger delta and we tag along with the ipobians. God forbid that we choose to remain in nigeria,TUFIAKWA!
Another question: what is your headache with the niger delta,why the sudden love?

6 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by flokii: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Justiceleague1:

you always make me laff..i am a benin boy from edo state,south south,niger delta and we tag along with the ipobians. God forbid that we choose to remain in nigeria,TUFIAKWA!
Another question: what is your headache with the niger delta,why the sudden love?

don't be flattered mister..

what an elder sees while seated, a toddler won't even he stretches 10 times..

you're not even regarded or respected by real igbos. so my question to you.. why feeling fly?
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2016
flokii:

don't be flattered mister..

what an elder sees while seated, a toddler won't even he stretches 10 times..

you're not even regarded or respected by real igbos. so my question to you.. why feeling fly?

again busy body,its our cross and burden to bear and our choice,haba! What is ur concern,whats ur problem!? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by flokii: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Justiceleague1:

again busy body,its our cross and burden to bear and our choice,haba! What is ur concern,whats ur problem!? undecided

you're not up to 1% of d entire SS people.. so I won't stress much.

Just know ur kids will forever be grateful to yorubas for not allowing d same mistake d colonial masters made with Nigeria

You should consult widely and read thru history, dnt just rely on self knowledge to argue blindly.. Enjoy!
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
flokii:

you're not up to 1% of d entire SS people.. so I won't stress much.
the edos in the ss are least inclined to tag along with biafra,others-ijaws,urhobos,bendel igbos,etc,are already 100% with them,so nothing do us..
flokii=post:

Just know ur kids will forever be grateful to yorubas for not allowing d same mistake d colonial masters made with Nigeria

You should consult widely and read thru history, dnt just rely on self knowledge to argue blindly.. Enjoy!
enjoy ur zoo..and leave matter for mathias and leave headache for panadol..

4 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by hannyjay(f): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
otukpo:
This Biafra story has refuse to die, instead it is gaining more grounds and popularity.
online abi
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by WINNERMENTALITY: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
hannyjay:
online abi
In Biafra Land.. U need to Travel East.. The atmosphere there is diffrent

3 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Justiceleague1:

True but the case of Nigeria and biafra will be different as Nigeria might demand a deportationj clause in the breakaway treaty. Also you as a foreigner in our country will need both a visa and residency permit. Can you force a country to grant you both? You all claim to hate Nigeria and call it a zoo, but you still want the millions of your people resident in our country to stay put as though nothing has changed. You Igbos are the worst hypocrites the gods have suffered to walk the earth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections / COVID-19 Scare: Buhari, Delegation To Go On Isolation After London Trip / Ogun 2023: Supporters Of Segun Showunmi Endorse Him For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.