Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo (11628 Views)

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by adconline(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
EasternPride:

If you mean in terms of if Nnamdi Kanu can't be ranked an intelligentsia, then we must put into cognizance, that he is a well learned man who has PhD in political economics from one of the prestigious universities in U.K

Also it takes an intelligent to build an organization that can rattle a govt without violence and has a structured leadership, from even the market women to the top echelon.

People may argue NK is a radical violence provoking man, others call him a table rouser and loose cannon, but one must appreciate that the man himself is a very intelligent fellow.
It takes intelligence to be a great orator and debater, and it takes another level of intelligence to store all important details in ones memory and be able to use it convincingly to wow his fiercest enemies.
What's his pedigree? How many public offices has he held? How many businesses has he founded? What's his experience on civil disobedience and protests? What's his experience on revolutionary movement? NONE to all of the above.
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
True but the case of Nigeria and biafra will be different as Nigeria might demand a deportationj clause in the breakaway treaty.
ur belvd zoo will not even see my shadow,regardless of deport..what will i be doing in that medieval cave? And besides,like i earlier said,everything gat a process,the un is a civilised body,not a body of animals as obtains in ur zoo..
krokpot:
Also you as a foreigner in our country will need both a visa and residency permit. Can you force a country to grant you both?
what will i be doing in the zoo? What do i need that wretched godforsaken zoogerian visa and permit for,am i a gorilla? There are enough zoo elsewhere where i can recreate undecided grin
krokput:
You all claim to hate Nigeria and call it a zoo, but you still want the millions of your people resident in our country to stay put as though nothing has changed.

lai moham'd,where did i say that? Besides anybody can reside anywhere as long as they gat the right papers. If ur country,cos of bad belle and envy,wanna deny us papers,who cares? undecided
krokputa:
You Igbos are the worst hypocrites the gods have suffered to walk the earth

thank you,take ur headache and constipation over Igbos to the gods. grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Justiceleague1:

ur belvd zoo will not even see my shadow,regardless of deport..what will i be doing in that medieval cave? And besides,like i earlier said,everything gat a process,the un is a civilised body,not a body of animals as obtains in ur zoo..
what will i be doing in the zoo? What do i need that wretched godforsaken zoogerian visa and permit for,am i a gorilla? There are enough zoo elsewhere where i can recreate undecided grin
lai moham'd,where did i say that? Besides anybody can reside anywhere as long as they gat the right papers. If ur country,cos of bad belle and envy,wanna deny us papers,who cares? undecided
thank you,take ur headache and constipation over Igbos to the gods. grin cheesy grin

Iv been reading ur post Lecture him well bro.
Im happy pple are beging to kno d truth.
The truth they coverd up with lies and propaganda.
KUDOS!

3 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Justiceleague1:

We are taking about millions of people here and not just insignificant you. Get the difference? Also who has the power to issue these papers? Is it Biafra or the Nigerian government?
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by EternalTruths: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
If Biafra is ever actualized Nigeria will see to it that severe visa and residency restrictions are placed on Biafrans and will veto any attempt for her to join ECOWAS unless a clause confirming these restrictions is included into the ECOWAS treaty. Nigerians will not look upon Biafrans as brothers but as enemies who destroyed our country. Sorry bro you cannot eat your cake and have it, you cannot live among us

You think we are interested in being part of ECOWAS. All we need to do is to establish a bilateral trade with each ECOWAS state.
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:

We are taking about millions of people here and not just insignificant you. Get the difference? Also who has the power to issue these papers? Is it Biafra or the Nigerian government?

ipobians will be internatinal citizens by then and there would be un officials around to monitor and organise things...the un will put the pigs and baboon and dogs in check...u can only do samtin and that is NANTIN grin

4 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

You think we are interested in being part of ECOWAS. All we need to do is to establish a bilateral trade with each ECOWAS state.
It is highly likely that you will be admitted into ECOWAS but dont think that will grant you automatic residency rights in what might become left of Nigeria. Sure a few of your billionaires can stay and also a few technocrats here and there, but the vast majority of Biafrans will be forced out. Thats at least 10 million people, a vast majority of whom have never stepped foot in your phantom Biafra.This your Biafran agitation is so dumb and shortsighted and not fully thought through. Also i hope you know that we are merely carrying on a conversation about a strictly hypothetical situation because the only way i see your Biafra coming is if you Igbos can crush the Nigerian state with the force of arms because, every nation state on the planet will resist a breakup with force if need be
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Uniben4sure: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
becos God love ipod and he want us to leave in unity, it is only saTAN that want disunity, division and ipod to scatter, so, is d wil God for us to be one.
But we are not one, and that means it was never the will of God for us to live in unity but we are only being forced to.

It is certain that Biafra will be actualized.

2 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Justiceleague1:

ipobians will be internatinal citizens by then and there would be un officials around to monitor and organise things...the un will put the pigs and baboon and dogs in check...u can only do samtin and that is NANTIN grin
Why dosent The UN give you your biafra on monday morning? You would be a fool if you believe the UN gives a hoot about your Biafra

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Uniben4sure: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
It is highly likely that you will be admitted into ECOWAS but dont think that will grant you automatic residency rights in what might become left of Nigeria. Sure a few of your billionaires can stay and also a few technocrats here and there, but the vast majority of Biafrans will be forced out. Thats at least 10 million people, a vast majority of whom have never stepped foot in your phantom Biafra.This your Biafran agitation is so dumb and shortsighted and not fully thought through. Also i hope you know that we are merely carrying on a conversation about a strictly hypothetical situation because the only way i see your Biafra coming is if you Igbos can crush the Nigerian state with the force of arms because, every nation state on the planet will resist a breakup with force if need be
Not every nation state is as barbaric as you think. Britain has just left the EU and no one shot a single bullet. Slovakia and others also did without firing a single shot. Why must you always be the ones to threaten war when matters of cessation are been discussed, as if there are no UN guidelines on cessation.

You and I know that the best thing for both Nigeria and Biafra is to go their separate ways since it is obvious that the two nations can't agree. Why holding each other down?

2 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Not every nation state is as barbaric as you think. Britain has just left the EU and no one shot a single bullet. Slovakia and others also did without firing a single shot. Why must you always be the ones to threaten war when matters of cessation are been discussed, as if there are no UN guidelines on cessation.

You and I know that the best thing for both Nigeria and Biafra is to go their separate ways since it is obvious that the two nations can't agree. Why holding each other down?

No there are no UN guidelines on secession. The UN was not set up to dismember nation states. They usually wade in if there is a brutal conflict first. Checkout all the nation states that broke up in Africa and point to one which was peaceful. Sudan, Ethiopia, Western Sahara, Djibouti, which one? You Igbos live with a delusion that the superpowers who control the UN give 2 figs about we Africans so much so they will intervene and force Nigeria's breakup

1 Like

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
Why dosent The UN give you your biafra on monday morning? You would be a fool if you believe the UN gives a hoot about your Biafra

kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo.....grin grin
constipation de la bad belle grin
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by EternalTruths: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:

And you think we will cry, complain or worry.

Guy listen to me, Nigerians will beg to live in Biafra and not the other way

2 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

And you think we will cry, complain or worry.

Guy listen to me, Nigerians will beg to live in Biafra and not the other way
I seriously doubt that

1 Like

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Justiceleague1: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
No there are no UN guidelines on secession. The UN was not set up to dismember nation states. They usually wade in if there is a brutal conflict first. Checkout all the nation states that broke up in Africa and point to one which was peaceful. Sudan, Ethiopia, Western Sahara, Djibouti, which one? You Igbos live with a delusion that the superpowers who control the UN give 2 figs about we Africans so much so they will intervene and force Nigeria's breakup

see how u are mixing spit with ua ignorance and spreading,raining it in town and on everyone,africa is notoriously renowned for her animal behavious just like the zoo_gorilla nation,go figure out for ur afonja school dropout self what happened to czhekoslovakia....they had disputes and maturedly called upon,invited the un to come oversee their separation as they didnt want to separate in a bloody manner. The czhecs and slovaks never fought eachother b4 separating.. Only a nation of gorillas baboons and dogs and pigs do that...some nations are actually enlarged zoos or to put it mildly,game reserves,u know...u can tell by their barking bleating braying mooing everywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by EternalTruths: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
I seriously doubt that

You are free to doubt me but time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by EternalTruths: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Justiceleague1:

see how u are mixing spit with ua ignorance and spreading,raining it in town and on everyone,africa is notoriously renowned for her animal behavious just like the zoo_gorilla nation,go figure out for ur afonja school dropout self what happened to czhekoslovakia....they had disputes and maturedly called upon,invited the un to come oversee their separation as they didnt want to separate in a bloody manner. The czhecs and slovaks never fought eachother b4 separating.. Only a nation of gorillas baboons and dogs and pigs do that...some nations are actually enlarged zoos or to put it mildly,game reserves,u know...u can tell by their barking bleating braying mooing everywhere grin grin grin

Gbam.

Only in a Jungle is secession bloody.

God bless Czech and Slovakia

3 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Polymat9(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
here is not england, we wil seize una properties and chase any ipod from nigeria within 24hrs
. And you said ur Name is Jesus love you?

1 Like

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by T9ksy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
gidgiddy:

That's like asking you Yorubas why you are found in huge numbers in the UK and US when you people have Nigeria? What are you people doing there when you have your own country? Has a tenant got to be married to the Landlord in other to live in his property?

The idea here is that if I have business in your area, I do not have to be carrying the same passport as you to access that business.

Jeez! you guys are so d.a.f t, sha.

When the ilk of Awo, zik and co were agitating for their own country, they did did not call the brits derogatory names. I wonder why you have to include the U.S in your d.u.m.b analogy? Did we get independence from the U.S?

You people calls the country a zoo and your Kanu was asking you emotionally unstable souls to kill all yorubas but at the same time once you have your biafra.ud, you still intend to live amicably with the same people you are fond of insulting and wishing all manner of calamities on.

As far as we yorubas are concerned, ibos are not our brothers rather they are foes and as soon as you move to your new country, you can as well vacate our land.

Moreover, if you get your nation through war (as your director kept harping on), then you can forget any form of interactions between us. No yoruba worth his salt will want to move to your biafra.ud.

Anyway, am not surprised as this was the same way your fathers were bragging and cursing when they left our land (well, those that left) in 1967 only to come back in the 70's with their tails between their legs to swallow their own vomit.

shameless d.o.l.ts

1 Like

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by omenkaGrazing: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
If Biafra is ever actualized Nigeria will see to it that severe visa and residency restrictions are placed on Biafrans and will veto any attempt for her to join ECOWAS unless a clause confirming these restrictions is included into the ECOWAS treaty. Nigerians will not look upon Biafrans as brothers but as enemies who destroyed our country. Sorry bro you cannot eat your cake and have it, you cannot live among us

You people are the ones that are hell bent on destroying this country by the continued marginalisation of Igbos and classifying us as 5%.

You cannot continue to marginalise a big tribe like the Igbo and expect things to go well. That can never happen.

2 Likes

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by flyingsnail(f): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
tongue

Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by Paretomaster(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Justiceleague1:

see already_made painment o? Haaaaahahahahaha.... grin grin

am have nothing but joy in my heart for the return of the girls.

it's ppl like you that will be pained for their return, cos u believe it's a kind of Nollywood act.

I shake ma head for u, even when most if the girls are Christians, yet u believe it's stage managed, and yet u believe BH,and d numerous bomb blast across d nation is real....bro, u need brain formatting.
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by arresa: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
proeast:
Ignorance reigns supreme on nairaland. Biafra will be part of ECOWAS and there is a treaty of free movement of goods, people and properties. Indians, Lebanese etc own properties in Nigeria likewise Nigerians that own properties abroad.

When you get your biafra, there won't be any Nigeria, it is going to be up to Oodua and Arewa republics to determin what happens to you and your properties based on their immigration policies and both countries doesn't have to be members of ecowas or even subscribe to ecowas like Nigeria today.

For now, soludo doesn't have any clue what their immigration or property ownership policy is going to be.

Soludo is just like the average ibo, they don't think, they reason based on emotions and sentiments.
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by LoveDecay(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Soludo gearing up for 2019 - political position.

As usual easterners will flock to anything Biafra, they are very tribalistic.

I am certain he will be contesting for a senatorial or gubernatorial position in "Nigeria" in 2019 not Biafra ...... tongue
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by honeychild(f): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
the 10million Biafrans you hope to deport have ancestral homes already. its not as if they would be roaming the streets.

Not true o....I know a family, have known them for close to 15 years. They have no home at "home" o. When they go back east (for burials or other occasions) the entire family man wife and four grown up sons stay in hotels

He has two houses in Lagos. What are you going to do about hundreds of thousands of "efulefu" like these ones when they all come trooping back?
Re: Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo by bukifemi1: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
wink wink wink
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SERAP Urges Orji Kalu, Goje, Okorocha, Others To ‘stop Collecting Pensions’ / COVID-19 Scare: Buhari, Delegation To Go On Isolation After London Trip / Buhari's Footprints On Waterways - By Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.