Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai (34326 Views)

Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog / A Nairalander Gets Nominated For 2017 West African Citizens Awards (WAFRICA / Write For Lailasblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Ijeoma is indeed doing very well.

Igbos and other Nigerians indeed doing very well.

2 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by petersky: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Igbo is the finest brain in africa both men and women, unlike the afonja descendants that claim to be mist educated but has nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by nickvanilla(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2016
safarigirl:
A chemical engineer somehow gets a bank job and then abandons it for blogging.

This is why Nigeria is here, cuz lots of square pegs are in round holes. Most science students couldn't care less about science

Hmmn. Is that hate brewing? lipsrsealed
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Orikinla(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
E. Wow pretty hard working lady!! But wait I don't dig... She studied Chemical Engineering but works in a Bank? She works there as what? Money chemical analyst or Chemical Loan Manager? Nigeria is always poised doing the opposite of what's normal....does it mean no Banking/Finance, Accounting or Economics or even Marketing graduate out of hundreds of thousands out there aren't qualified for the post...?
The bank notes and coins are chemically engineered. grin
Jokes aside, what of a graduate of Fine Arts working in a bank?

1 Like

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by mynaijainfo(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2016
Wow! Congrats to Laila!

One Somebori I love what she does!

1 Question, Why Use Laila?

Why not IjeomasBlog?

Lol shocked
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by P0intBlank(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2016
uchetom:
:oIs a lie.My course mate in school.I know her.

She looks very familiar. I'm almost certain she went to FUTO.
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by AyamConfidence(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
I love love love Laila, she's a very nice lady, she replies all her mails, she knws her commenters we and even reply comments despite her huge success . She's so humble . Not like some pple undecided
people wey like fight abi...like Aunty Linda
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by KomonSense: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2016
safarigirl:

This is why Nigeria is here, cuz lots of square pegs are in round holes. Most science students couldn't care less about science

True Talk... I am also a perfect example of a Chemical Engineer turned professional IT and blogger. And I have no regrets at all...
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by PissedOffWeed(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2016
Orikinla:

The bank notes and coins are chemically engineered. grin
Jokes aside, what of a graduate of Fine Arts working in a bank?
As an artist that draws the cartoons for market advert

1 Like

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by justmenoni: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Some people, eg seun and Lib?

quote author=IamNawty post=50018948]I love love love Laila, she's a very nice lady, she replies all her mails, she knws her commenters we and even reply comments despite her huge success . She's so humble . Not like some pple undecided[/quote]

1 Like

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2016
nickvanilla:

Hmmn. Is that hate brewing? lipsrsealed
the fact that you can't distinguish fact from 'hate' shows that you're another product of a failed educational system....

You can't hate a person you don't know

2 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by IamNawty(f): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2016
justmenoni:
Some people, eg seun and Lib?
quote author=IamNawty post=50018948]I love love love Laila, she's a very nice lady, she replies all her mails, she knws her commenters we and even reply comments despite her huge success . She's so humble . Not like some pple undecided
AyamConfidence:
people wey like fight abi...like Aunty Linda
Zaikon:
e.g?
INTROVERT:
Which people? LOL
u guys knw nah

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Pepuscutie270(f): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2016
Mean while misspetitte Don born oh
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by misspicy(f): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
I love love love Laila, she's a very nice lady, she replies all her mails, she knws her commenters we and even reply comments despite her huge success . She's so humble . Not like some pple undecided
Linda Ikeji grin
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2016
Linda Ikeji
Uche Eze -BellaNaija
Ijeoma -Lailasblog

One thing in common

2 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Toks2008(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
MrPresident1:
She has a full bustline grin
I like cool
Men and full bust-line be like...wey that picture sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Swizdom(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
safarigirl:

If this is your sole reason for why Naija is here, I think you need to still go back to the drawing board. I could read a 5-year course just for research purposes doesn't mean I will wear helmets working as a Chemical Engineer. I think there is energy economics, I stand to be corrected, and it could be what someone who read Chemical wants. I love her chosen part, afterall it's her choice and has nothing to do with affecting Naija, abeg.

You , now, are hunting lions , shey?

2 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by AnaCheks(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
Which people? LOL
We know them no.. LOL
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by nonsookongwu(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
I wonder ooo
pretydiva:
Wey tin concern legends r born in august wit d award ni undecided
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by justmenoni: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin

IamNawty:
u guys knw nah
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by IamNawty(f): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Linda Ikeji grin
I didn't say that oooo grin

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by PastorAji(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVEEE
YOU KNOW NOW grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
INTROVERT:
Which people? LOL
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by PastorAji(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
YOU THIS UGA,,,,,,,,,,,MAKE WE NO FIGHT THIS AFTERNOON
petersky:
Igbo is the finest brain in africa both men and women, unlike the afonja descendants that claim to be mist educated but has nothing to show for it
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
MrPresident1:
She has a full bustline grin
I like cool
you are blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by danbrowndmf(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by danbrowndmf(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
ermmmm. Seun
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by MrPresident1: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
NgcoboP:

you are blessed

And you too bro grin
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Princemanuel(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
safarigirl:

Here I was believing I was the only one that noticed it plz they should save the remaining of nigerias rep that buhari left not to make it known that we study different and get employed different in here
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by selflessguru: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Perfect look ...

... am coming back to drop my comment ..

anyway google adsense account is for sale if u wan buy , call or bang me on whatsapp asap on
07081929956 ..

*Keep it up madam laila *
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
We've seen her picture over and over again on this forum. I saw her late last year posing with her children and husband. Before then I saw her in 2014 traveling to some African country then also whether in 2013 or so relating her blogging success story.

I never asked to know her so why this? Why is Alexreports giving out this information, is she one of his models?
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Darkseid(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Is she related to Dracula? Just asking though undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him / The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria / 30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.