Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. (6164 Views)

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. / 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ / How I Found God: Marilyn Adamson (ex-atheist) Shares Her Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
No one mocks someone who genuinely has a problem. You dont go to an hospital to mock the sick, except you are sick yourself.

There you go.
It only proves atheism is sick.

You are still not thinking clearly.
I say what kind of "holy" spirit will F**k a Girl? does it still becomes holy? Christianity and disgusting nonsense doctrines
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

I don't dwell on it everyday, i just react to illogical statements
There are several illogical statements in the politics section of this forum, I dont dwell there because its not my thing.

4kings:

"Claim" is a big word there. Atheists only address points that don't make sense, and guess what there are about 5billion people who make and believe absurd claims and ideas.
Yeah, I get.
Only 2% of humanity is right. The rest are deluded.

4kings:

lack of belief in which god? (i'm not an atheist BTW)
You know this God Bro. You do. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:
Atheism is the lack of belief in the existence of gods or God.

So where is his 'Hate for God' coming from. undecided

He was never an atheist, just confused!

KingEbukasBlog:
[size=14pt]5. Atheism and the no true Scotsman fallacy
[/size]

C. Atheists claiming ex-atheists were never atheists

John W. Loftus, one of the more prominent atheists in the atheist community. The ex-atheist Darrin Raspberry used to write for the atheist John Loftus’ blog site Debunking Christianity. After Raspberry became a Christian Loftus said that Raspberry “was never an atheist in the first place.”

The popular Christian YouTube video creator Shockofgod is an ex-atheist who left atheism because it lacks proof and evidence that it is true, while Christianity offers an abundant amount of evidential support. His YouTube videos have cumulatively received over 25 million views since his YouTube channel's inception Shockofgod won over 70 Christianity vs. atheism debates. There are atheists who claim that Shockofgod was never an atheist .

You just made a no true Scotsman fallacy

More of atheism and logical fallacies here : https://www.nairaland.com/3381123/atheism-logical-fallacies-here-10
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

More of atheism and logical fallacies here : https://www.nairaland.com/3381123/atheism-logical-fallacies-here-10
Lol. 4kings grin

No see why that fine thread made front page.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by JackBizzle: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
Of course, even with picture as proof, the testimony is a lie.
No amount of evidence can convince you bro.

Any fool can post nonsense on reddit.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
There are several illogical statements in the politics section of this forum, I dont dwell there because its not my thing.
Me too

You know this God Bro. You do. smiley
What makes this God different from the rest? or Why should i choose this God from the thousands of options out there?
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
Lol. 4kings grin

No see why that fine thread made front page.

grin grin grin

Atheists are annoyed that their weak specious arguments have been exposed as fallacies , that's why JackBizzle rushed out the other day to detract the quality of the thread undecided

E pain am well sha .

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Any fool can post nonsense on reddit.

Same as nairaland.

But why is this nonsense undecided
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

lack of belief in which god? (i'm not an atheist BTW)

You are an atheist bro . Embrace it . wink
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
If I post a testimony about a sick person becoming healed, does it mean I have something against sickness undecided

I thought atheism was not a thing, why are you offended undecided
Why are you even on a religion section undecided

I speak peace into your life.
I need my freedom from religion on which am going to open a thread on it until i get my freedom from religion in my country I'll continue to ridicule religion
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is a very poor debating point.
I can also apply this fallacy to the number of christains you've denied here on Nairaland. Then Adolf Hitler would be a True Christain tongue
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

Me too

What makes this God different from the rest? or Why should i choose this God from the thousands of options out there?
You owe it to yourself to do your research on all the faiths you've heard of, especially the one that persists in the face of constant mockery and persecution and still spreads like wildfire.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are an atheist bro . Embrace it . wink
"Free-thinking" scares you. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
You owe it to yourself to do your research on all the faiths you've heard of, especially the one that persists in the face of constant mockery and persecution and still spreads like wildfire.

Well, coming from that angle, i would say that Gnosticism would be just fine. But your friend Ebuka denies that.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deicide:

I need my freedom from religion on which am going to open a thread on it until i get my freedom from religion in my country I'll continue to ridicule religion
Why not take your campaign to the real world? You may be here for longer than you can imagine, you know undecided
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin

Atheists are annoyed that their weak specious arguments have been exposed as fallacies , that's why JackBizzle rushed out the other day to detract the quality of the thread undecided

E pain am well sha .

lol grin grin

So long its against atheism, its a lie. lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
Why not take your campaign to the real world? You may be here for longer than you can imagine, you know undecided
That time would soon come don't worry it'll happen sooner than u think
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deicide:

That time would soon come don't worry it'll happen sooner than u think
The same was said in the 16th century.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
The same was said in the 16th century.
When u Christian burnt them? this is 2016 not 16th century

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

This is a very poor debating point.
I can also apply this fallacy to the number of christains you've denied here on Nairaland. Then Adolf Hitler would be a True Christain tongue

Let me ask you bro , will a true christian carry out sanguinary pogroms ?
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

"Free-thinking" scares you. tongue

How ?
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Amberon: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Buhahaha
KingEbukasBlog:

Why don't you ever make sensible comments ?

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Let me ask you bro , will a true christian carry out sanguinary pogroms ?
Adolf Hitler was a true loyal follower of yahweh, i dont know why u guys distort the truth. cheesy
He said; "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
Remember, up till today there are hundreds of denominations of a single faith and all act based on the inspiration of the Bible. grin wink

Besides, will a true atheist who does not believe in the existence of God have feelings of hate for it? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

Adolf Hitler was a true loyal follower of yahweh, i dont know why u guys distort the truth. cheesy
He said; "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
Remember, up till today there are hundreds of denominations of a single faith and all act based on the inspiration of the Bible. grin wink

Besides, will a true atheist who does not believe in the existence of God have feelings of hate for it? undecided

You didn't answer my question bro , lemme come again : "Will a true Christian carry out sanguinary pogroms? "

I'm waiting cool
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You didn't answer my question bro , lemme come again : "Will a true Christian carry out sanguinary pogroms? "

I'm waiting cool
I don't know the definition of "a true christian", but sure if the christian thinks he is acting in accordance to Yahweh's will then why not. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by EyeHateGod: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

Would u blame their Ignorance and besides don't answer his stupid question u should know him by now that he racks ignorance

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Would u blame their Ignorance
Don't mind them
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How ?
you know how wink
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

I don't know the definition of "a true christian", but sure if the christian thinks he is acting in accordance to Yahweh's will then why not. tongue

Cased closed wink
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by EyeHateGod: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

u don fall for him trap grin
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Cased closed wink
That shows that there is no definite pattern to this Omni-science and Omni-every being and the rules of the game are always evolving.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
There are several causes of atheism. Not only of atheism, but of hatred towards God. Some people have gone through the lowest points of their lives and they felt they were alone and neglected.

Some feel that no loving God would allow certain evil to befall them and as such, it makes sense to think that there is no God.

Some people have lost dear ones, suffered personal accidents, have unanswered prayers and other traumatuc experiences which have led to tremendous pain.
Traumatic experiences is not a good reason not to believe in God. I personally had one of the worse traumatic experience that could have easily taken my life but my faith still stood tall. I remember vividly during the one of the episodes of the trauma, my brother said that all that was happening is the "work of the devil" and even though I wasn't my complete self, I shouted back and said "it is the will of God". At that time I gave myself a funny name 'little prophet' and I tried all I can promising good things to people and giving them hope even though I was hopeless and today all trauma is gone because it's still the will of God.

For unanswered prayer, that is not the fault of God but the fault of the individual. God answers all reasonable prayers but sin always create a wall between God and us and cannot hear and answer our prayers because of sin. The prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God.

An finally, for the lost of loved one, everyone will surely die and even the person that mourns too but there is hope to see all your loved ones again only if you believe because only those who believe will see the gate of heaven where some of our loved one are.

I think I will create a topic on this and explain in details why sorrows should not take us away from God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Reveals Why He Stopped Being A Pastor And A Christian / Winners Chapel To Lay Foundation Of 3rd University In January At Calabar / Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.