Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. (6170 Views)

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. / 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ / How I Found God: Marilyn Adamson (ex-atheist) Shares Her Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

That shows that there is no definite pattern to this Omni-science and Omni-every being and the rules of the game are always evolving.

This is a non sequitur . Haba !
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by felixomor: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

That shows that there is no definite pattern to this Omni-science and Omni-every being and the rules of the game are always evolving.

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

Don't mind them

Enough of your unctuous replies bro , its so obvious you want them to like you . lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is a non sequitur . Haba !
In what way? or are u cherry-picking?
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by JackBizzle: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Enough of your unctuous replies bro , its so obvious you want them to like you . lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

"Them", i'm not an atheist, and how did u come up with that idea?
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

In what way? or are u cherry-picking?

Your replies have been incongruous with the argument - non sequitur

Hitler is not a true Christian because He carried out sanguinary pogroms against the Jews .

I'm not judging , but his actions exude

i. Hate
ii Bloodshed/Murder
iii Hypocrisy
iv Lies
v Deceit

All these are not in accordance to what Christ taught , this simply shows he was not a true Christian .
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Your replies have been incongruous with the argument - non sequitur

Hitler is not a true Christian because He carried out sanguinary pogroms against the Jews .

I'm not judging , but his actions exude

i. Hate
ii Bloodshed/Murder
iii Hypocrisy
iv Lies
v Deceit

All these are not in accordance to what Christ taught , this simply shows he was not a true Christian .
Exactly, he didn't follow the principles you believe in, therefore he was not a 'true christain'.
That was the same logic i used when explaining the feelings of hate an atheist have for a being he does not believe exist, also out of principle.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
You can call christianity a religion, you may not be wrong.

However, christianity is beyond mere religious rituals, practices etc. Jesus came to show us the way, to teach us, to give us the Holy Spirit.
Without the Holy Spirit, Christianity is reduced to religion.

We are Christians, followers of Christ, and you can screen shot it. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2962901_1121659210155559825525258653944559474739177n_png_jpegfa266f7c9243a7bd65989a22c71b768a
Oh my.. This really caught my heart. Giving respect to whom deserved, I humbly remove my cap and take a bow

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

Exactly, he didn't follow the principles you believe in, therefore he was not a 'true christain'.
That was the same logic i used when explaining the feelings of hate an atheist have for a being he does not believe exist, also out of principle.

Bro , my explanation was on Hitler - proving he was no true Christian . He is an atheist , I've had this argument before but let's not have it .

And your response is totally different . You are simply trying to use my logic to make elusive connections to what you said about the atheistic belief .

Atheists say there is no God but their actions say something different .

Example
When something bad happens , the atheist will ask were God was when such happened . I mean if you say God does not exist , why ask a Christian where He was when that bad event happened . Then they start with the usual rant that God is wicked and evil for letting evil happen .

All I'm saying its that , if you claim God does not exist , act like it !
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro , my explanation was on Hitler - proving he was no true Christian . He is an atheist , I've had this argument before but let's not have it .

And your response is totally different . You are simply trying to use my logic to make elusive connections to what you said about the atheistic belief .

Atheists say there is no God but their actions say something different .

Example
When something bad happens , the atheist will ask were God was when such happened . I mean if you say God does not exist , why ask a Christian where He was when that bad event happened . Then they start with the usual rant that God is wicked and evil for letting evil happen .

All I'm saying its that , if you claim God does not exist , act like it !

OK.
But i think atheists only bring up such questions to make a point, not necessarily because they expect a God to intervene.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by JackBizzle: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hitler believed in God. Unless you have a quote where he recanted, stop lying
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Amberon: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dhuuuur!! Adolf Hitler hated Christians and even said he was going to eliminate christianity. Out of the 11m people that were killed by Hitler, 6m were Jews and much of the rest were Christians.
4kings:

This is a very poor debating point.
I can also apply this fallacy to the number of christains you've denied here on Nairaland. Then Adolf Hitler would be a True Christain tongue
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
devilmaycry:
seun ....comman see something oo[/right]
Devilmaycry? He indeed will cry, him and all the atheists.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:
When will this nonesense stop? and what do u hope to achieve? and by the way do u think u the only one that has Access to the Internet?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. See as the thing Painnnn you.

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by JackBizzle: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Amberon:
Dhuuuur!! Adolf Hitler hated Christians and even said he was going to eliminate christianity. Out of the 11m people that were killed by Hitler, 6m were Jews and much of the rest were Christians.

Lies. Hitler believed that he was doing the lord's work.

Hitler himself was a christian

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Certitude(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

I don't know if hitler was a christian but in a book i read, he stated that "christianity is a religion for the sick-heads." He made mention about preferring the mohammedian religion.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by JackBizzle: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Certitude:

I don't know if hitler was a christian but in a book i read, he stated that "christianity is a religion for the sick-heads." He made mention about preferring the mohammedian religion.

Oh, hitler was a christian. He just wanted a more aggressive christianity

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Certitude(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Oh, hitler was a christian. He just wanted a more aggressive christianity
makes more sense

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Amberon: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol...Hitler quit being a christian at age 17 and wanted to eradicate Christianity when he became president. You should do more research. I'm done replying you.
JackBizzle:

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Get a life you. When I was an atheist I would wake up listening to vybz Kartel or rap songs go for a drink, look for girls, hang out with friends and all that 'fun'stuff. I was hardly bothered about the religious or Christianity and God.
Except you know who you serve and are definitely on a mission, You certainly are not even enjoying your only life as an atheist. How and why would you hate things of God or religious people? Don't you even have friends that are religious? Hate is destroying you friend. Seriously.
Channel this energy into something else, you may end up being remembered in history for something worthwhile like championing the end of child abuse in Nigeria.
Don't respond.
EyeHateGod:
When will this nonesense stop? and what do u hope to achieve? and by the way do u think u the only one that has Access to the Internet?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by EyeHateGod: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheSixthSense:
Get a life you. When I was an atheist I would wake up listening to vybz Kartel or rap songs go for a drink, look for girls, hang out with friends and all that 'fun'stuff. I was hardly bothered about the religious or Christianity and God.
Except you know who you serve and are definitely on a mission, You certainly are not even enjoying your only life as an atheist. How and why would you hate things of God or religious people? Don't you even have friends that are religious? Hate is destroying you friend. Seriously.
Channel this energy into something else, you may end up being remembered in history for something worthwhile like championing the end of child abuse in Nigeria.
Don't respond.
When u have reasonable thing to say Quote me
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by EyeHateGod: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Anas09:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. See as the thing Painnnn you.
Anas babe how fa? grin
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

When u have reasonable thing to say Quote me

Go and sit your skinny behind somewhere sensible......Going up and down on threads and speaking nonsense isnt actually sense.....Its nonsensical.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lovely. There's no one God cannot arrest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
JackBizzle:
Tag-team of liars

Kingebukasblog and winner01

Undisputed heavyweight champions of fallacies

The Most illogical Logicboy. This hit you where it hurts. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by EyeHateGod: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ishilove:
Lovely. There's no one God cannot arrest
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Anas babe how fa? grin
Far Above Principalities and Powers. wink
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by EyeHateGod: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Anas09:
Far Above Principalities and Powers. wink
An u now able to move mountain?
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

Me too

What makes this God different from the rest? or Why should i choose this God from the thousands of options out there?
Oh, there are even other gods? I thought you said there are no gods at all. Its obvious your problems is not with the God concept, its actually with Jehovah.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

I don't know the definition of "a true christian", but sure if the christian thinks he is acting in accordance to Yahweh's will then why not. tongue
I was hoping you'd back that up with a scripture to show he did what he did with the backing of heaven.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

An u now able to move mountain?
All of them. You can never realize how mountainous Pride, arrogance, hautiness, unforgiveness, anger, sexual sins, lured talking, lusts, maliciousness, hate, lies, bitterness are.
Try pulling them down from your life and see.

Am free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trinity Explained / Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion / Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.