Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. (6166 Views)

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. / 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ / How I Found God: Marilyn Adamson (ex-atheist) Shares Her Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

OK.
But i think atheists only bring up such questions to make a point, not necessarily because they expect a God to intervene.
Which exactly. Does what you just said make any meaning even to you?
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Oh, hitler was a christian. He just wanted a more aggressive christianity
Oh dear. Why is Logicboy so illogical. Just hear yourself.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by JackBizzle: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Anas09:

The Most illogical Logicboy. This hit you where it hurts. grin grin

An.ASS09, how far? Do you realise that there are more ex-christian stories here than ex-atheist ones?

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by JackBizzle: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Anas09:

Oh dear. Why is Logicboy so illogical. Just hear yourself.

You keep making An ASSS of yourself.....maybe ur username (AnASS09) is fitting.

What did I say that is illogical. Point it out, I dare you!!
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

You keep making An ASSS of yourself.....maybe ur username (AnASS09) is fitting.

What did I say that is illogical. Point it out, I dare you!!

Lalasticlala, JackBizzle just insulted me here. Pls he needs to be taught to keep his tongue in check.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

An.ASS09, how far? Do you realise that there are more ex-christian stories here than ex-atheist ones?

I can show you from the Bible where am told to expect it, but can you do the same, Enh tata?

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by JackBizzle: 3:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

Lalasticlala, JackBizzle just insulted me here. Pls he needs to be taught to keep his tongue in check.

Pot kettle black. grin
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

Which exactly. Does what you just said make any meaning even to you?
Assume Mr.A & Mr.B live in a house together, and they always have argument about who is in charge of the house. A says its a supernatural being, B thinks its doesn't make sense. When external stuff happens to the house especially when it is against the principle of this being Mr.A talks about, next time when there are in a debate, Mr.B would always use that factor to make his point clear, and not because he expected any intervention from this supernatural being.
Now do you understand where i'm coming from?, atheist just bring up what ebuka said as a debating point, nothing more.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
4kings:

Assume Mr.A & Mr.B live in a house together, and they always have argument about who is in charge of the house. A says its a supernatural being, B thinks its doesn't make sense. When external stuff happens to the house especially when it is against the principle of this being Mr.A talks about, next time when there are in a debate, Mr.B would always use that factor to make his point clear, and not because he expected any intervention from this supernatural being.
Now do you understand where i'm coming from?, atheist just bring up what ebuka said as a debating point, nothing more.
How does this make any sense biko? This fuy sef.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

How does this make any sense biko? This fuy sef.
Never mind
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
4kings:

Never mind
Try making sense.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

Try making sense.
What don't u get?
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Anas09: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
4kings:

What don't u get?
You are just rambling, make some sense and you'll get a responds.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Happy sunday
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
JackBizzle:
Tag-team of liars
Kingebukasblog and winner01

Undisputed heavyweight champions of fallacies
JOHN CENA AND RANDY ORTON NO REACH.. cheesy
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by JackBizzle: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

JOHN CENA AND RANDY ORTON NO REACH.. cheesy
ode.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
winner01:
ode.

ZOO ANIMAL.... undecided
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

ZOO ANIMAL.... undecided
wild animal grin
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by promise101: 6:00am On Oct 22, 2016
4kings:
Atheism is the lack of belief in the existence of gods or God.

So where is his 'Hate for God' coming from. undecided

He was never an atheist, just confused!
See an atheist bishop who decides who is an atheist and who is not.

Tell me more pls!
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good God
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by JackBizzle: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
winner01:
Good God

God is good....all the tim........WAIT!

How is God good all the time when he says things like this-

"VENGEANCE IS MINE"

"I AM A JEALOUS GOD"
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
promise101:

Tell me more pls!
undecided undecided
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

God is good....all the tim........WAIT!

How is God good all the time when he says things like this-

"VENGEANCE IS MINE"

"I AM A JEALOUS GOD"
Yes. Vengeance is His not humans, and He is a Jealous God.

He is still the definition of Goodness.

He is a lamb and at the same time a LION. Happy Sunday to you.
What should we argue about today?
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
promise101:

Tell me more pls!
lol
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
promise101:

Tell me more pls!
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Homosexuality Dangerous To Society? / Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. / Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.