Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. (36343 Views)

Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti / Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by murphyibiam15(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
omoyowa:
Haters of IMO state will not like this....
Go and hug d transformer...if you don't like this..
Owerri,d golden city
But u said u were from ahoada in rivers state in the other thread about tinubu involving in anti party affairs.
So what's your biz with owerri now

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by ArabMopol(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
omoyowa:

which state are you from...I no you will claim Lagos..tell me and show me how your city look like...tell me your state
see how their major cities looks like.....

grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by legendte(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Only a visit to Imo will clear some people's doubt. Truth be told, Rochas has tried.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by zionboyz(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Fool is hotle a big business or for acomulations for prostitutes, Owerri is known for that home and abroad. Owerri, Benin and Prostitution are like bread and butter.
omoyowa:
owerre,,d land of beauty....
d city with close to 400 standard hotels,filled to capacity every weekend...
D los Angelus of Nigeria
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
HERSLEY:
Imo State ended in owerri. Awo mmamma, oguta, orlu, nempi, Aji, mgbidi are all in shambles and a typical village setting. No light, good roads and water. Stop this propaganda pls

the below pics is ORLU,to you it look like place that is. in shamble

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by asamaigho(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
I neva knew owerri was dis fine.
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Damibiz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hahahaha nd u guyz will come out nd make Noice that u want freedow...hakihakikikìahahahahaha LAUGHING IN SWAHILI.....Ziafrans abi biafrans
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Damibiz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hahahaha nd u guyz will come out nd make Noice that u want freedow...hakihakikikìahahahahaha LAUGHING IN SWAHILI.....Ziafrans abi biafrans....no brotherly love.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by ogwumgbe: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stelvin101:

My state has more than 400 hotels and it is not an achievement but rather nonsense. Stop celebrating stuupidity. It's not good for your health. Almost all the states in South and East can't boost of factories unlike the West, especially Lagos. Celebrate something meaningful next time. Not thrash

Dude, the problem with you Afonjas is that you don't travel. The day you decide to leave that your redmud brown roofed region for site seeing in Igbo land, is the day you will commit suicide because your hatred for igbo progress will not allow you to withstand the surprises you'd see in Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by arresa: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by HERSLEY(f): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
omoyowa:

the below pics is ORLU,to you it look like place that is. in shamble
get of the major road... Wat bout water, n electricity? Do u remember those hospital he's building in all the local governments? Is it dumped or completed? Do u knw dat the money for those hospitals is already embezzled by him?Rochas worked a little in his first term... Buh he's a complete dunce now. And d current worst gov in Southern Nigeria. He's aligning with Northern politicians thinking he would get VP ticket in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by ihedioramma: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Good . Thats my MAN .
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Eberex(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
why not show us the street where there are heap of wastes? didnt he light up that road too? shior

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by luciouscookie: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Look at the nonsense we are celebrating in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by drnoel: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
omoyowa:
Haters of IMO state will not like this....
Go and hug d transformer...if you don't like this..
Owerri,d golden city

NFA
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by petersky: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yorobers will hate this news and the pictures
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Angelovic96: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
all this propaganda photos anyway am still in owerri

mean while please who can help me out with NAFDAC Salary scheme currently for a Public health Graduate. pls

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Kingsley1000(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Owerri is best city in the southeast ......beta than o42

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by chigirlangel: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
;DHahahaha,funny thread grin
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by drnoel: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abagworo:
City of angels

Is that all u got to show? NFA
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by okwadatigbogal: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Okorocha is a fat ugly incompetent failure that has sent Imo state backward into the abyss. Owerri is a complete slum filled with bad roads and filth.! You are just here trying to feel good but reality on ground proves everything bad and hopeless about your useless state..LOL

this bull dog or whatever u call urself. you are such an angry, bitter and sad soul. I really pity u because I am too sure ure a nonentity in real life. nairaland is the only place u have an opinion. I have noticed u are the MAJOR cause of hatred among the Igbos here on nairaland especially between Imo and Anambra. I followed a thread where u kept insulting and demeaning Ebonyi people and other Igbos in general. u are so uncouth and illmannered, I really wonder how u were raised and who raised u. To be honest at a point, ur uncouth and vile comments against other states made me to start disliking Anambra ppl. but I quickly went back to my senses as I realized a faceless nonentity like u shouldn't make me generalize and draw conclusions on a group of people. The Anambra ppl I know in real life are simply the best and I have also made wonderful friends from other states. Let us(igbos) stop disgracing ourselves and fighting online(I have been guilty of this). if states were not created there will be nothing like imo or anambra just igbos. we would probably have been differentiated by towns. others tribes have long understood this divide and rule tactic and mocved on with their lives except igbos, who are supposedly supposed to be a very intelligent group.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Goddaughter: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
My God where is Mbaise road here. Is Mbaise not part of Imo State? Meanwhile owerri is beautiful even more and far away than Port Harcourt. I salute you owerri people.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by asha9: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
There is no need killing yourself over nothing because the person you quoted said the truth. Imolites are more or less slaves and outcasts in the real sense of it. Imo state is cursed as well as it's people. Let us stand for the truth for once without politicizing or tribalizing it. There is no smoke without fire, if you look for trouble, you should be ready to face what the other person had to throw at you. Stop whining and crying because until you people stop, it won't stop..

okwadatigbogal:

this bull dog or whatever u call urself. you are such an angry, bitter and sad soul. I really pity u because I am too sure ure a nonentity in real life. nairaland is the only place u have an opinion. I have noticed u are the MAJOR cause of hatred among the Igbos here on nairaland especially between Imo and Anambra. I followed a thread where u kept insulting and demeaning Ebonyi people and other Igbos in general. u are so uncouth and illmannered, I really wonder how u were raised and who raised u. To be honest at a point, ur uncouth and vile comments against other states made me to start disliking Anambra ppl. but I quickly went back to my senses as I realized a faceless nonentity like u shouldn't make me generalize and draw conclusions on a group of people. The Anambra ppl I know in real life are simply the best and I have also made wonderful friends from other states. Let us(igbos) stop disgracing ourselves and fighting online(I have been guilty of this). if states were not created there will be nothing like imo or anambra just igbos. we would probably have been differentiated by towns. others tribes have long understood this divide and rule tactic and mocved on with their lives except igbos, who are supposedly supposed to be a very intelligent group.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
Is this Naize/Futo road?
Wetheral Rd
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rochas go and pay Salaries
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by lacasera14(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
omoyowa:
owerre,,d land of beauty....
d city with close to 400 standard hotels,filled to capacity every weekend...
D los Angelus of Nigeria
Where are the hotels na? lived there for over 2 years, been to virtually everywhere just a few substandard hotels littered around world bank, Concorde area and Ph road. By the way where did you even get your stats from?
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Apreel(f): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
This Rochas and his voltrons here are beginning to annoy me...you and I know how owerri is.go and take a picture of the road leading to relief market...go and take a picture of akabo atta road..Please say the truth... angry

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by roccu: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
great my governor
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Abagworo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
HERSLEY:
Imo State ended in owerri. Awo mmamma, oguta, orlu, nempi, Aji, mgbidi are all in shambles and a typical village setting. No light, good roads and water. Stop this propaganda pls

Don't mention Oguta or Orlu in your own propaganda. Oguta is beautiful and developed while Orlu got a remarkable upgrade from what it used to be.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by OMAR12: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
I am from IMO state and I will say to Rocha's is a cause to IMO state I will continue to say it. he doesn't listen to the people, if he does he would have don something to that celebrated refuse in Douglas, I don't know if he see it as another edifice. no link road at any new or developing area. take Naze and umuguma for example, those places has the highest number of newly exquisitely built houses BT once it rains, u just have to forget u own a car. the roads he built are all bedridden with potholes. no industry, I listened to the governorship debate when I was in owerri, all he was saying is factory factory factory, industry industry industry, yet he sold Ada palm. the shoe factory down as well. he took IMO backward.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by okwadatigbogal: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
asha9:
There is no need killing yourself over nothing because the person you quoted said the truth. Imolites are more or less slaves and outcasts in the real sense of it. Imo state is cursed as well as it's people. Let us stand for the truth for once without politicizing or tribalizing it. There is no smoke without fire, if you look for trouble, you should be ready to face what the other person had to throw at you. Stop whining and crying because until you people stop, it won't stop..

Mr illiterate Asha... how do u mean cursed?? Lol do u even know the meaning of the word? how dare u call imolites cursed slavesu are the cursed person for not knowing the meaning of cursed. If Imo is cursed, that means all other eastern states/igbos are cursed because Imo is the first and original Igbo state, all other states were carved from it. so no matter the state ure from, u are also a cursed soul because one way or the other ur state was carved out of the first and original igbo state which is imo.
As for imolites being slaves, I honestly do not understand u?? most imo people I know have good jobs or are entrepreneurs. I hardly know of imolite who is begging for crumbs. they are busy with their lives trying to make a honest and descent living for themselves. or are u sure ure not upset with imolites simply because they are free, enlightened people and u are a cursed slave. well, its not good to be jealous of people, pray to God to give u your own freedom and deliver u from curses that have been placed on u centuries ago.
A state with the most enlightened and educated igbos is cursed? a state that does not follow politicians sheepishly is cursed?? a state with the most beautiful ladies is cursed? a state with the highest population of igbos is cursed?? the state that produced the best governor to ever exist in the eastern region(sam mbakwe) is cursed? it is clear u are the cursed person so are ur people. mumu. Go and commit suicide already, ur hatred for rochas, imo people & apc will kill u. for ur Info, I am a PDP person, I love Jonathan to the moon and back. but I hate biased ppl like u, who simply hate rochas because he's in apc

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai / Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.