Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. (36403 Views)

Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti / Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Kesterkendra(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
roccu:
wow ... there is also industries but not in owerri . .. imolite build industries anywhere they find space and established and open minded not minding the environment but soon they will start bring there industries back home
lol, re you an imolite, if you are, you've won !! rest my case

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by swiperthefox: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
UzuegbuProsper:
OKOROCHA LIGHTS UP OWERRI
The craze to make Owerri the safest, serene and secure capital city in Nigeria has been intensified by the Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Owelle (Dr.) Rochas Anayo Ethelbert Okorocha.

The city is aglow with LED solar powered street lights bringing sparkling illuminations and shining ambience at night,hence the realization of "Urban Renewal Programme" of the Rescue Mission Government.

There is no gain reiterating the fact that, in the coming weeks all the major roads/streets in Owerri capital city will be adorned with street lights to give the state pride of place it deserves.

Powered by:

Hon. Anayochukwu Abasiodu Idiong.

Principal Officer to the Governor of Imo State on Electronic Media.
Lights up Owerri with the contracts fully contracted to him at a bogus price. By the way, stop showing Rockview Hotel and Concord road as part of Rochas's achievement. You guys are the problem of Nigeria. You know very well that he is not doing anything. You are running up and down putting up stuff on nairaland so that he will notice you and give you a place in his cabinet. I shake my head for you because nothing for you. Some appointees are resigning because of hunger, only his son in law, Uche Nwosu, Emeka HOD, Paschal PS and Ogechi his sister a few others have access to all the money while the rest are happy to get paid 100k or less a month as an appointee.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Dbboy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
I support roccu on this the right to criticise Rochas lies only and I repeat only with Imo people and we don't need the help of our busy body neighbors that don't seem to mind there business to also help us criticise him. Imo business is for Imo people alone so busy bodies beware stay clear we don't need your advice keep it for your bloody states.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by swiperthefox: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Owerri is best city in the southeast ......beta than o42
In your dreams.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Armstrong34(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
My God!!!! Is it only owerri that is in imo state.... Okigwe Zone is bleeding for christ sake...... Many, online, ihitte uboma, obowo and Okigwe r part of imo state o
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by arresa: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4332845_screenshot2016080808422711_png4354340cbd789977a32ef4c3a804cfe8

The FG paying full 18k minimum wage month after month should go and learn from poor and broke anambra that is not and can not afford to pay full 18k minimum wage salary...? grin grin

Instead make this albino tweeter loser to return our stolen N11 billion before AMCON take away his bleaching cream like they did to your cinema... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Kingsley1000(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
am from anambra,i stil pick owerri ahead our cities

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Abagworo(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dbboy:
I support roccu on this the right to criticise Rochas lies only and I repeat only with Imo people and we don't need the help of our busy body neighbors that don't seem to mind there business to also help us criticise him. Imo business is for Imo people alone so busy bodies beware stay clear we don't need your advice keep it for your bloody states.

Every Nigerian has the rights to criticize every issue that has to do with any part of Nigeria. I encourage criticism but not blackmail and media run down. Chino AKA asha9 is not a critique but a boastful lowlife that takes delight in running every Igbo State down and hyping his Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Jeafi: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2016
I just love this Okorocha guy...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Kingsley1000(m): 12:06am On Oct 09, 2016
swiperthefox:
In your dreams.
i have lived in both cities.forget the eastern capital given to enugu...i repeat owerri is finer and more serene than o42

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by mandax: 12:32am On Oct 09, 2016
omoyowa:

the below pics is ORLU,to you it look like place that is. in shamble

You lie. You added photos of Owerri and named them Orlu.
If you visit Orlu and move outside those four streets enlarged in 2012;, move into the many streets excavated and abandoned since 2012, you must pity people living in Orlu. You must wonder why government abandoned the area.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by mandax: 12:43am On Oct 09, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Owerri is best city in the southeast ......beta than o42

Owerri a city built by government at the expense and denial of development to other cities unfortunately merged with greedy Owerri to form Imo state.
Owerri covet every development infrastructure in Imo state. Governor Okorocha obeys.

Anambra state has Awka, O'sha, Nnewi being accorded near equal development attention as those who created states planned it.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by mandax: 1:05am On Oct 09, 2016
MrWhaley:

See the way you are brandishing immaturity on here,editing people's posts that you find offensive towards your MUCH APPRAISED Governor.
It shows how desperate you are.
If your Governor is really working,then pictures of IMO state(and not Owerri alone) will testify for him and not these your endless rants.

No. Imo state was conveniently converted to become Owerri. The people without conscience beat their chests over Owerri while the rest of Imo state is fcucked up.

Orlu and Okigwe that are supposed to be paid attention also through government infrastructure remain glorified villages. Today's Imo government and Owerri beat their chests after building two cities in in one Owerri.

Ignorance over what a state capital means .....

That a town is named capital of a state doesn't mean that administrations of the state must pay little or no attention to rest of the state.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by mandax: 1:18am On Oct 09, 2016
arresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4332845_screenshot2016080808422711_png4354340cbd789977a32ef4c3a804cfe8

The FG paying full 18k minimum wage month after month should go and learn from poor and broke anambra that is not and can not afford to pay full 18k minimum wage salary...? grin grin

Instead make this albino tweeter loser to return our stolen N11 billion before AMCON take away his bleaching cream like they did to your cinema... grin grin

Do you know what albino is? Bruce Ben is not an albino. He doesn't rub bleaching cream.
You must not like enlightened and progressive people in Nigeria's political process.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by marvis13(m): 1:36am On Oct 09, 2016
I WILL ROCK O-TOWN WHEN I ENTER NIGERIA
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Abagworo(m): 2:07am On Oct 09, 2016
asha9:
Am a photographer based in Owerri..LOL

Sometimes its good to be a little bit enlightened. Tunnels worldwide are prone to flooding as they are below sea level.

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by ernieboy(m): 3:06am On Oct 09, 2016
Stelvin101:

400 hotel. You think that is an achievement. I pity you
is it not people that work in the hotels? so giving people employment is not an achievement. also the hotels pay tax to govt and that helps to boost igr.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by xelly: 4:50am On Oct 09, 2016
roccu:
okay

Anywhere you see anything concerning Anambra, just know is IMO STATE.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Paulezeh: 5:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Owerre is really beautiful. Obiano should show us a sister state anambra. Let's see his achievements.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Triple333: 5:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Little minds! Taaaahhhhhh! Zuzubu here! who the hell is Okoroawusa?
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by asha9: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2016
You are a hopeless useless poverty stricken frustrated jobless old ugly dunce. So you had to comment when I must have gone to bed..lol. At your old age you are still unmarried and living with your poor old mother in one tiny room in the suburb.

Imo state is a worthless hopeless state with all its people useless as they are all outcasts..

Abagworo:

Every Nigerian has the rights to criticize every issue that has to do with any part of Nigeria. I encourage criticism but not blackmail and media run down. Chino AKA asha9 is not a critique but a boastful lowlife that takes delight in running every Igbo State down and hyping his Anambra.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by asha9: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2016
You are a hopeless fool. So you call this useless substandard culvert in your backward Owerri a tunnel? Are you not ashamed of yourself? Just look at this culvert again..LOL

Abagworo:

Sometimes its good to be a little bit enlightened. Tunnels worldwide are prone to flooding as they are below sea level.

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by asha9: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Does it matter where you claim to come from but Owerri is what it is- a dirty pillaged town filled with bad roads and mess..

Kingsley1000:
am from Togo,i stil pick owerri ahead our cities
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by asha9: 7:11am On Oct 09, 2016
I employ people like you everyday. The last I checked you are still living in the ghetto doing marketing work and walking all around lagos sweating but I sit in the comfort of my office dealing with you worthless people from imo state. It was when the heat was on that you took off, you and host of others were on Anambra issues until I took it upon myself to chase you guys away and all of a sudden you are busy with your low paying waka waka job that can't even get you out of the ghetto where you live.

I will repeat it again until imolites learn to stay away from matters that concerns us..I will always be on their neck. As far as you people are concerned na me and you people. Imolites are slaves and outcasts..

emmysoftyou:
I guess you have noticed I don't frequent on nairaland like before cos,I'm a busy man . I saw ur stupid replies on IMO thread so I decided to advice him to ignore you. pls chino, go get a job , there's no gain here. nobody to reward u if you defend Anambra till tomorrow.ls am begging you, go get a busy job and leave IMO state and Anambra state alone.
I have Known you since 2013 and you re still here ranting nonsense about IMO people. chai,
idleness is a devil's workshop
gp.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by asha9: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2016
Imo state is a useless worthless state, ordinarily nobody should bother about discussing it but for your hopeless brothers that go about insulting others..

Dbboy:
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by asha9: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2016
Owerri is a dirty town filled with bad road as shown below so what has Obiano and Anambra got to do with it?

Paulezeh:
Owerre is really beautiful. Obiano should show us a sister state anambra. Let's see his achievements.

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Abuchi4merry: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Show us Douglas road please
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by FKO81(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Kingsley1000:
am from anambra,i stil pick owerri ahead our cities
Ndi ofe you guys are so pathetic, just to throw jab you now denied your tribe, I only pity those that falls pranks, your post

]Politice Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:30am On Sep 03

i thought GEJ renovated all these roads.....buhari economic recession has affected the roads
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2016
mandax:

Owerri a city built by government at the expense and denial of development to other cities unfortunately merged with greedy Owerri to form Imo state.
Owerri covet every development infrastructure in Imo state. Governor Okorocha obeys.

Anambra state has Awka, O'sha, Nnewi being accorded near equal development attention as those who created states planned it.

you are still a young mind,nnewi ppl developed nnewi,no single govt project is visible in the town,non indigene developed onitsha(all 5eastern states)little govt presence can be seen there....take a look at awka and compare it with owerri,'m from anambra,i've lived in all cities in the southeast......Owerri is more developed/serene and beautiful than our anambra cities

we are ahead of them in erecting mansions(flats),industries and population.....our cities are poorly planned

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Nempi(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Ewu!
omoyowa:

All this nempi people,go and join your Anambra brother,afterall,you share boundary with them...
You are not still grateful after d transformation done at amaifeke and orlu....greedy dude

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2016
FKO81:

Ndi ofe you guys are so pathetic, just to throw jab you now denied your tribe, I only pity those that falls pranks, your post

]Politice Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:30am On Sep 03

i thought GEJ renovated all these roads.....buhari economic recession has affected the roads
who is ofe manu ?.....'m even more anambra than you,my house is beside nkem okeke's home in enugu ukwu.....your problem is that you've not travelled,i always speak the truth and condemn evil,deceit and corruption.....ndi be anyi siri na onye njenje ka onye isi awu nma
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2016
asha9:
Does it matter where you claim to come from but Owerri is what it is- a dirty pillaged town filled with bad roads and mess..

my brother i agree,all roads in southeast are in a deplorable state,u cant compare them with northern cities because of variance in our topography ....go to inner oonitsha town,okpoko,fegge,iyiowa,awka community ,nnewi hinterland,even most roads in enugu are now wearing out....

lets not use propaganda and hatred becloud our sense of reasoning

i still repeat,i pick owerri ahead of our anambra cities

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP / Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.