Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) (6971 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by Newbeginnings(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Okay something more important than ridiculous behaviours of youths showing lack of self control..

I am talking about something that affects us all, or will affect us in life... Even if you are a Christian or Muslim or Atheist or Pagan

Understanding Relationships.....

I will be delivering a post... (The part 2) which talks about relationships.. this post is for those in relationships, and those that are single...

It talks about the rules of relationships which some of ignore believing there is God and that people change..

Also: I have heard women complain being of good character and men barely approaching them... and also some complaining that the wrong men approach you... Guys complaining that their girls barely respect them... or she uses the bedroom (s x) as a weapon... All these wll be discussed in the rules...

I have shared the part 1 some time ago and I love you guys to not miss this one... So if you are interested in thinking differently and making women bend to your every responsible beck and call, and also making men recognize you.. you can just click my profile and click follow newbeginning ...

If you have not still gotten a chance to read the first one here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/3392516/5-things-every-lady-must

I talk about Creating Impacts on the World and Your Country (Wherver you are from) and also how to improve yourself to prevent unnecessary relationship problems...

This is actually for everybody, but If you think you want to still continue in the romance and the life which you are in now.. no problem, something I understood from Americans is that no matter how comfortable they are, they believe they still make themselves more comfortable, (from fans to air conditioners, from cars to airplanes) and so much more.

I want you to make my signature part of your motto, it helps...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

3 Likes

Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by pweetychyka(f): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ffg
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by Newbeginnings(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
pweetychyka:
Ffg

I think that is a swear word.. right...
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by Newbeginnings(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
quoted UjSizzle
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by UjSizzle(f): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
If you're going to give something of value to people, then you should use appropriate titles.

1 Like

Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by Newbeginnings(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
UjSizzle:
If you're going to give something of value to people, then you should use appropriate titles.

how can you give something valuable to people who don't understand value, so first you attract them with something they are used to you, enlighten them and surprise them with value..

Imagine giving a baby your phone to say hello, 90% says that phone will be smashed, he/she does not know the value,

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

3 Likes

Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by UjSizzle(f): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Newbeginnings:

how can you give something valuable to people who don't understand value, so first you attract them with something they are used to you, enlighten them and surprise them with value..

Imagine giving a baby your phone to say hello, 90% says that phone will be smashed, he/she does not know the value,

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Did it occur to you that people who are not interested in viewing posts with your current title will never click on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by Newbeginnings(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
UjSizzle:

Did it occur to you that people who are not interested in viewing posts with your current title will never click on this thread?

of course... that's why I will share it again with a better title... This way I attract everyone.. then out of that everyone... those who are ready for change will follow...

its like when Jesus Christ on the day of Rapture comes nobody will say "Father, nobody preached to me, I didn't hear the word"..

They all did..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by firstking01(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by dirtyslap(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op where are the people that are romancing their sef na...do you want petrol tanker to fall on your head? Rubbish undecided
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by Newbeginnings(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
dirtyslap:
Op where are the people that are romancing their sef na...do you want petrol tanker to fall on your head? Rubbish undecided

they are right here

https://www.nairaland.com/3394271/igbo-guy-blackmails-posts-unclad
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by carterswit(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by pweetychyka(f): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I think that is a swear word.. right...

Not all... it's an abbreviation for 'following'

firstking01:
undecided

Hi dearie
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by Presh900(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
tho' i don't knw what this means, i concur
pweetychyka:
Ffg
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by firstking01(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
pweetychyka:

Hi dearie
How are you??
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by pweetychyka(f): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Presh900:
tho' i don't knw what this means, i concur

Lol.... thanks boss!

firstking01:
How are you??

Am aii...
How av u been?
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by firstking01(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2016
pweetychyka:

Lol.... thanks boss!

Am aii... How av u been?
Been doing great under God, and btw happy sunday to you??
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by pweetychyka(f): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2016
firstking01:
Been doing great under God, and btw happy sunday to you??

Good to know!

Wish ya same...
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by Opistorincos(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Picture or..
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by Newbeginnings(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
pweetychyka:

Okay..

More posts upcoming... either you follow or check my profile sometimes
Re: Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) by pweetychyka(f): 5:54am On Oct 10, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Okay..
More posts upcoming... either you follow or check my profile sometimes

Aii....
Or u can probably mention

(1) (Reply)

Our Girls Are Just Getting Dumber By The Day!! Check Out This Chat! / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.