Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,530 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Sociology Of Mass Communication - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sociology Of Mass Communication (630 Views)

Help, Having Issues With My Way Of Spoken English (lack Of Communication Skill) / Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria / What Can You Do With A Sociology And Psychology Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sociology Of Mass Communication by sammy6979(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Any Student studying Sociology degree or a Sociologist graduate here?

Pls, I need your advice on Sociology of mass communication. I want to pursue it for my masters, but I really need to know what it entails. Is it like normal mass communication, however, which of the Nigerian universities is the best at this course?

Thanks...
Re: Sociology Of Mass Communication by forreelinc(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sociology isn't a course u want to study in nigeria, pick mass comm instead, apart frm the broadcast journalism sect mass comm is actually a growing realm of the nigerian job mkt
Re: Sociology Of Mass Communication by sammy6979(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
@Forreelin, thanks but you don't seem to get it. Am an undergraduate of Sociology presently, it just an enlightenment I need on Sociology of mass communication. Tho, my love for masscomm has always deep, this made me to write and quest from my dear Sociologists in the house to shed more light on Sociology of mass communication.

(1) (Reply)

1 - Day Free Export Clinic Training / Plumbing/hvac Engineers, Let Us Rub Mind Together / Interested In Attending Our Accounting Software Training And Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.