Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Do Women Have The Same Level Of Sexual Desire With Men? The Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Have The Same Level Of Sexual Desire With Men? The Answer (1149 Views)

Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Have The Same Level Of Sexual Desire With Men? The Answer by Davejordan(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is a question which is being asked frequently. Many views have been offered about the question but still, many persons are confused wether women have the same level of sexual drive with men. The answer is in this post and the answer that you will get, will surprise you.
Your sexual desire is not your capacity to have sexual relations but your desire or urge for sex. At puberty, the oestrogen in girls and testosterone in boys increase in quantity which in turn increase the person's sexual drive. It is believed that your sexual beliefs and attitudes are formed by what you have learnt from your parents and other adults from your infancy to your present age. This sexual beliefs and attitudes can further be influenced by your peers and friends at your late childhood or adolescence. All this are environmental factors and they are not always accurate. So let's talk about the most accurate one which is biological aspect of sexual drive.
Biologically, a woman sex drive is never different from that of man, but if a parent has taught their daughter by example or by words, that sex is dirty', her sexuality may be seriously impaired. [http://davesea.zohosites.com/mobile/do-women-have-the-same-level-of-sexual-desire-drive-with-men.html] is good,have a look at it!

Re: Do Women Have The Same Level Of Sexual Desire With Men? The Answer by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
The level of sexual desire in women is far greater than that of men. But there is a caveat here, which is "all things being equal". Things can also be mean factors. A woman in her pre-menopausal period can have a truckload of sexual desire but this tend to decline as soon as she hits menopause. But this decline varies among different women.

But the key thing is this, when you give a woman "good" sex. When i mean good sex, i mean a sex that strikes so many chords in a woman's sexual soul, then you would know why women are called "b.itches". She will unleash the sexual beast in her.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Have The Same Level Of Sexual Desire With Men? The Answer by Victorakats(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Fact is that women desire sex more and enjoy sex more.... But because men have a penis that is already known to the world, men hype sex more while women are more reserved talking about sex.

Wanna learn more about sex and marriage? Visit www.amaraofficial.com

(1) (Reply)

I'm An Introvert Who Married An Extrovert, Here's How It Works. / Ways Women Discreetly Ask For Favours / Check Out Photos From My Sister's Wedding This Past Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.