Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,856 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. (18034 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
[q

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
4everGod:

I have warned you to stop derailing this thread. If you wish to wail and gnash your teeth kindly open a new thread for that...Last time i checked opening new threads is free.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
4everGod:

I have warned you to stop derailing this thread. If you wish to wail and gnash your teeth kindly open a new thread for that...Last time i checked opening new threads is free.

YOU ARE TOO DULL TO NOT EVEN KNOW THAT IT WASNT ADDRESSED TO YOU. THE DUMBSIFICATION WHICH YOU IN PARTICULAR, ARE GOINIG THROUGH IN CHRISTIANITY IS BEYOND MEASURE.

KINDLY TELL ME WHAT IS THE NAME OF GOD IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE. AND IF THIS IS NOT THE NAME ENSHRINED IN THE HOLY BIBLE TRANSLATED FROM ENGLISH TO YOUR LANGUAGE?

OR IS IT WRITTEN THERE "GOD" THE ENGLISH WORD?.

THIS IS MY POINT. WHEN YOU PICK UP A HOLY BIBLE TRANSLATED BY CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES FROM ENGLISH TO ARABIC. "GOD" IS TRANSLATED TO "ALLAH".

EVERY CHRISTIAN WHO IS AN ARAB READS ALLAH IN THEIR BIBLE WHICH HAS BEEN TRANSLATED INTO ARABIC.

HAVENT YOU RESEARCHED THIS BEFORE DOING ALL THIS YOUR THOUGHTLESS COPY AND PASTE.

WHAT KIND OF EDUCATION DID YOU RECEIVE?

EVERY TRIBE IN THE WORLD HAS A UNIQUE NAME THEY CALL THE SUPREME IN HIS HOLINESS WHICH PERFECTLY DEPICTS AND DESCRIBES HIM. THE WAY TO HIM MAY BE POLLUTED. NO ONE CAN DENY THE SUPREME EXCEPT A FOOL!!!

YOU ARE TOO DULL TO KNOW THIS.

LET ME ASK YOU. ACCORDING TO THE HOLY BIBLE WHAT WAS THE FIRST MIRACLE BY JESUS CHRIST TO KICK OFF HIS MINISTRY OF SALVATION?

4EVERGOD IT WAS INTOXICANT. WINE!!! JESUS HIMSELF BECAME A BEWERY SUPPLING INTOXICANT FOR THE ALREADY DRUNK TO GET MORE DRUNK AT THE WEDDING FEAST. THE QURAN DOES NOT RECORD SUCH ABSURDITY BY ONE OF GOD'S PROPHET JESUS CHRIST. HOW CAN YOUR GOD'S FIRST MIRACLE BE ALCOHOL. NO WONDER YOU MOST CANT THINK STRAIGHT.

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Deicide: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Pls ask yourself this, and be rational in answering yourself. Dont answer me.

Was it a mistake on God's part to have said he created male and female?

Do u know the "Natural" Reason for homosexuality?

At what point did he also adjuated his laws and included male to male and female to female sex?

Lol This has noting to do with Yahweh or Allah or Zeus so stop basing ur morals on what a book that ain't historical tells u

Is it possible for God to create them that way yet still call it abomination which should be stoned to death?
Because a Book tells u so?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

All i can say is that if i am the one that lied may i and the whole of my family reap what liars are destined to reap. WHICH IS A VERY VERY DIFFICULT LIFE, SORROW AND SADNESS.

If you are the liar may you and the whole of your family reap what liars are destined to reap. WHICH IS A VERY DIFFICULT LIFE, SORROW AND SADNESS.

if i am the truthful may i and the whole of my family be blesssed with what is destined for the TRUTHFUL. WHICH IS PROSPERITY IN THIS WORLD AND THE AFTER LIFE.

if you are the truthful may you and the whole of your family be blessed with what is destined for the TRUTHFUL. WHICH IS PROSPERITY IN THIS WORLD AND THE AFTER LIFE.

O GOD OF TRUTH, THE CREATOR OF YOU PLEASE BEAR WITNESS TO WHAT I HAVE JUST WRITTEN.
Now you are swearing bringing a curse on yourself. Am i holding a knife to your throat?

But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
Matthew:5:34
Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
Matthew:5:35

Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
Matthew:5:36

But let your communication be, Yes, yes; No, no: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
Matthew:5:37

Swearing is not of God. If i tell u something and you refuse to believe me, that's that. Swearing wont make you believe me.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
I want to thank those who have sent me private messages so far regarding this thread and who are asking some questions that imply that they have begun thinking about a lot of things. I will address your questions on subsequent posts here so please follow this thread. I need to take care of some administrative stuff now and return shortly in order to dig deeper. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Deicide: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

4EVERGOD IT WAS INTOXICANT. WINE!!! FOR THE ALREADY DRUNK TO GET MORE DRUNK AT THE WEDDING FEAST. THE QURAN DOES RECORD SUCH ABSURDITY BY ONE OF GOD'S PROPHET JESUS CHRIST. HOW CAN A GOD'S FIRST MIRACLE BE ALCOHOL. NO WONDER YOU MOST CANT THINK STRAIGHT.
You just Need to learn how to play Their game. grin
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Deicide: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Now you are swearing bringing a curse on yourself. Am i holding a knife to your throat?

But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

But let your communication be, Yes, yes; No, no: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Swearing is not of God. If i tell u something and you refuse to believe me, that's that. Swearing wont make you believe me.
I do solemnly swear /affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability, faithfully and in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the law, and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will strive to preserve the Fundamental Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy contained in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will not allow my personal interest to influence my official conduct or my official decisions; that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will abide by the Code of Conduct contained in the Fifth Schedule to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that in all circumstances, I will do right to all manner of people, according to law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will; that I will not directly or indirectly communicate or reveal to any person any matter which shall be brought under my consideration or shall become known to me as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, except as may be required for the due discharge of my duties as President; and that I will devote myself to the service and well-being of the people of Nigeria. So help me God.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

MAY THE CURSE BE ON THE PERSON AND THE WHOLE FAMILY OF THE ONE WHO HAS LIED.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Deicide:
You just Need to learn how to play Their game. grin
ISLAM IS NOT A GAME. LET ME CORRECT YOU. ISLAM IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

AND LET ME CORRECT YOU! ISLAM IS A DEADLY SERIOUS BUSINESS! (absolutely no pun intended)
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Deicide: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Am talking about the way u reply back to him u need to learn how to play his game av been there trust me
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Deicide:

Am talking about the way u reply back to him u need to learn how to play his game av been there trust me

Awww how touching when one sees buddies high five each other like this...Subtle or intense games being played only serves to stoke the fire of this thread and drive my passion in its expose. So encourage him more please.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Deicide: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

Awww how touching when one sees buddies high five each other like this...Subtle or intense games being played only serves to stoke the fire of this thread and drive my passion in its expose. So encourage him more please.
Blue must be Equals To black they both colors na?

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Deicide:

Blue must be Equals To black they both colors na?

Exactly! wink He is black while you are a darker shade of blue...Colour blindness is the tie that binds.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

AND LET ME CORRECT YOU! ISLAM IS A DEADLY SERIOUS BUSINESS! (absolutely no pun intended)

SO DONT MESS WITH US SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW. AND WHOSE FAULT WILL IT BE? YOUR IGNORANCE OF NOT ALREADY KNOWING THAT WE TAKE NO S-H-I-T?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Deicide: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

Exactly! wink He is black while you are a darker shade of blue...Colour blindness is the tie that binds.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

SO DONT MESS WITH US SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW.

Yes i know how DEADLY it can be but i am not fazed or cowed.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

Yes i know how DEADLY it can be but i am not fazed or cowed.

INTERESTING!!! KEEP IT UP.......................

He who knows not that he knows not is a FOOL.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

INTERESTING!!! KEEP IT UP.......................

He who knows not that he knows not is a FOOL.

Ditto....I hope this thread isnt rubbing you the wrong way because you sure are fixated on it and on me.

Do not get too comfy around me okay? I might misconstrue your fixation as something else.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

Ditto....I hope this thread isnt rubbing you the wrong way because you sure are fixated on it and on me.

Do not get too comfy around me okay? I might misconstrue your fixation as something else.

THE FIXATION IS MAINLY FOR POSTERITY. ITS THE INTER-NET INFORMATION ARE NOT ERASED. ALLOWING YOU TO MISLED JUST AS THE WRITERS OF MATTHEW MARK LUKE AND JOHN.

THAT WONT BE. AS LONG AS ALLAH HAS GIVEN ME THE MEANS.

ALLAH SAY MUSLIMS ARE THE BEST COMMUNITY SET FOR MANKIND. WE ENJOIN WHAT IS RIGHT AND FORBID WHAT IS EVIL.

WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS AN EXHIBITION OF IGNORANCE.

HAVE YOUR RESEARCHED THE ARABIC BIBLE AND SEEN WHAT IS THERE. ALLAH IS BOLDLY WRITTEN IN ITS PAGES. COME DOWN TO NIGERIA. GO TO A CHRISTIAN CHURCH DOMINATLY NORTHENER. YOU HEAR THEM CLAMOURING "UBANGIJI ALLAH"

YOU LACK WISDOM. STOP DOING COPY AND PASTE IT DOESNT SHOW THAT YOU PROFITTED ANYTHING BY GOING TO SCHOOL. USE YOUR OWN HEAD.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

THE FIXATION IS MAINLY FOR POSTERITY. ITS THE INTER-NET INFORMATION ARE NOT ERASED. ALLOWING YOU TO MISLED JUST AS THE WRITERS OF MATTHEW MARK LUKE AND JOHN.

THAT WONT BE. AS LONG AS ALLAH HAS GIVEN ME THE MEANS.

ALLAH SAY MUSLIMS ARE THE BEST COMMUNITY SET FOR MANKIND. WE ENJOIN WHAT IS RIGHT AND FORBID WHAT IS EVIL.

WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS AN EXHIBITION OF IGNORANCE.

HAVE YOUR RESEARCHED THE ARABIC BIBLE AND SEEN WHAT IS THERE. ALLAH IS BOLDLY WRITTEN IN ITS PAGES. COME DOWN TO NIGERIA. GO TO A CHRISTIAN CHURCH DOMINATLY NORTHENER. YOU HEAR THEM CLAMOURING "UBANGIJI ALLAH"

YOU LACK WISDOM. STOP DOING COPY AND PASTE IT DOESNT SHOW THAT YOU PROFITTED ANYTHING BY GOING TO SCHOOL. USE YOUR OWN HEAD.

Like I said earlier, I have no apologies to anyone offended by this thread and its contents which I have tabled. I will table more shortly so get ready to brand me with more names. Enjoy the thread!

I go dey drop am as e dey hot!
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

Like I said earlier, I have no apologies to anyone offended by this thread and its contents which I have tabled. I will table more shortly so get ready to brand me with more names. Enjoy the thread!

I go dey drop am as e dey hot!

YOU SHOULD START GETTING USED TO THE HOTNESS BEFORE THE FINAL HEAT.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

YOU SHOULD START GETTING USED TO THE HOTNESS BEFORE THE FINAL ONE.

Keep following this thread around like twitter... I still have almost 3 more days to go with this thread. Content is beyond measure.

So buy some takeout and enjoy it.

I should have captioned the thread TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN because it obviously concerns some here who have been watching it like hawks and buzzing around it like bees.

Chill and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

Keep following this thread around like twitter... I still have almost 3 more days to go with this thread. Content is beyond measure.

So buy some takeout and enjoy it.

I should have captioned the thread TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN because it obviously concerns some here who have been watching it like hawks and buzzing around it like bees.

Chill and enjoy.

YOU ARE SUCH A DULLARD. WOULD YOU HAVE OPENED THE THREAD SO THAT NONE WILL FOLLOW IT?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

YOU ARE SUCH A DULLARD. WOULD YOU HAVE OPENED THE THREAD SO THAT NONE WILL FOLLOW IT?

Last time I checked nairaland has an UNFOLLOW option. Abi u no know?

Besides the word DULLARD seems to be your new lingo. There is hardly a comment you have made to me that did not include that word. It must be a Eureka word for you but don't worry....DULLARD would be the least of the things you would call me after I must have been done with this thread.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

Last time I checked nairaland has an UNFOLLOW option. Abi u no know?

Besides the word DULLARD seems to be your new lingo. There is hardly a comment you have made to me that did not include that word. It must be a Eureka word for you but don't worry....DULLARD would be the least of the things you would call me after I must have been done with this thread.

TO WHOM IT MAY APPLY "DULLARD!!!" I am helping you to WAKE THE FVCK UP from your being TOO DULL.

You said that "there is hardly a comment i have made to you that i didnt include that word.

I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE WHO SEE THE WORLD THROUGH THE LENS OF THE CROWD MENTALITY.

I have never seen BARAK OBAMA and called him a BLACK MAN. HE IS A MULATO.

MARTIN LUTHHER KING IS BLACK.

YOU ARE DULL THAT IS WHY I CANT STOP USING THAT WORD TO DESCRIBING YOU..
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

TO WHOM IT MAY APPLY "DULLARD!!!"

Confirmento! I no talk am? Anyway, enough of the banter...I have serious work to do on this thread. Thanks for the brief distraction.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

TO WHOM IT MAY APPLY "DULLARD!!!"
Sir ignore him. Let him continue to copy and paste. Why waste your time. What are you still doing, giving him an attention. All his lies have been answered. So just Ignore the foolish lair.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

TO WHOM IT MAY APPLY "DULLARD!!!" I am helping you to WAKE THE FVCK UP from your being TOO DULL.

You said that "there is hardly a comment i have made to you that i didnt include that word.

I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE WHO SEE THE WORLD THROUGH THE LENS OF THE CROWD MENTALITY.

I have never seen BARAK OBAMA and called him a BLACK MAN. HE IS A MULATO.

MARTIN LUTHHER KING IS BLACK.

YOU ARE DULL THAT IS WHY I CANT STOP USING THAT WORD TO DESCRIBING YOU..

Your last statement should have read thus , " YOU ARE DULL THAT IS WHY I CANNOT STOP USING THAT WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU" and not TO DESCRIBING YOU...

The correction is free Mr Smart Alec.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

Sir ignore him. Let him continue to copy and paste. Why waste your time. What are you still doing, giving him an attention. All his lies have been answered. So just Ignore the foolish lair.

THANK YOU FRIEND CHOICE YOU ARE THE BEST. I HAVE USED THIS TACTICS TO SEAL THE LIPS OF QUITE A NUMBER. ONCE I ENTER THEIR THREAD THEY SHUT THEIR MOUTH. THEY DONT HAVE THE STAMINA.

Infact, i was the one who adviced you firstly to ignore.

If you notice, i am not refuting. AM ONLY RAISING THE HYPE. but as you said in sha Allah i ignore. I RESPECT YOUR ADVICE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Asking God’s Forgiveness / Umar Ibn Al-khattab: His Contributions In The Battles Of Islam / The Origin Of Maulud - Part Of Islam Or Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.