Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. (18031 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

Sir ignore him. Let him continue to copy and paste. Why waste your time. What are you still doing, giving him an attention. All his lies have been answered. So just Ignore the foolish lair.

Be honorable and stay out. You left the thread voluntarily so your comments here now hold no water.....Real men see battles and stay while cowards run even before the battle has begun...

You dropped truths and I patiently took them and when I began dropping my truths you got enraged and ran away just at my first post....

You need some sleep. Good night !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

MAY THE CURSE BE ON THE PERSON AND THE WHOLE FAMILY OF THE ONE WHO HAS LIED.
So shall it be then.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Deicide:

Do u know the "Natural" Reason for homosexuality?

Lol This has noting to do with Yahweh or Allah or Zeus so stop basing ur morals on what a book that ain't historical tells u

Because a Book tells u so?
Which book is not historical?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

So shall it be then.

MAY THE CREATOR AND ALL OF HIS CREATION SAY AMEN TO THIS. I PROMISE YOU. I WILL NEVER RAISE THIS ISSUE AGAIN. THE DEAL IS SEALED.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

MAY THE CREATOR AND ALL OF HIS CREATION SAY AMEN TO THIS. I PROMISE YOU. I WILL NEVER RAISE THIS ISSUE AGAIN. THE DEAL IS SEALED.
It makes no difference to me one way or another. Am ambivalent towards you. I don't care.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

She is christian while you are Muslim. She believes in Yahweh while you believe in Allah. She knows both are not the same as one abhors swearing by anything or anyone while yours has absolutely no problem with that.

So which of the Deities would you hold accountable for this oat and curse? Allah or Yahweh?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD kindly answer me. Who would be the enforcer of this curse? Allah or Yahweh?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

She is christian while you are Muslim. She believes in Yahweh while you believe in Allah. She knows both are not the same as one abhors swearing by anything or anyone while yours has absolutely no problem with that.

So which of the Deities would you hold accountable for this oat and curse? Allah or Yahweh?

I ASKED YOU WHAT IS THE NAME OF GOD IN YOUR LANGUAGE. IS IT YAHWEH? OR THE GOD IN YOUR LANGUAGE IS DEAF AND DUMB?

THAT WAS WHY I SAID THE CREATOR AND HIS CREATION SHOULD SAY AMEN TO THIS. I DIDNT SPECIFY A NAME. IT IS UNDISPUTABLE THAT THERE IS A CREATOR. AN IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT WE BELIEVE. LIARS DO NOT END WELL.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

I ASKED YOU WHAT IS THE NAME OF GOD IN YOUR LANGUAGE. IS IT YAHWEH? OR THE GOD IN YOUR LANGUAGE IS DEAF AND DUMB?

THAT WAS WHY I SAID THE CREATOR AND HIS CREATION SHOULD SAY AMEN TO THIS. I DIDNT SPECIFY A NAME. IT IS UNDISPUTABLE THAT THERE IS A CREATOR. AN IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT WE BELIEVE. LIARS DO NOT END WELL. let anas09 take note.

BYE
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

THAT WAS WHY I SAID THE CREATOR AND HIS CREATION SHOULD SAY AMEN TO THIS. I DIDNT SPECIFY A NAME. IT IS UNDISPUTABLE THAT THERE IS A CREATOR. AN IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT WE BELIEVE. LIARS DO NOT END WELL. let anas09 take note.

One of these creators is merciful while one is not. One abhors curses while the other does not. So if you hold Allah as the enforcer when she does not believe in him and believes in another then she has you on a technicality if she is wrong but if she is right then the God that declared that asblong as the earrh remains seed time and harvest shall never cease and whatsoever a man sows he shall reap knows how to repay a hundred fold And yu would not have her on a technicality. In fact your fate would be sealed. I suggest you read this again so you would understand it.

Anyway anas09 bone the guy..His blood is boiling and we know why.

Na to dey drop am as e dey hot.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

BYE
Guy, clear concience fears no accusations. I don't care.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

One of these creators is merciful while one is not. One abhors curses while the other does not. So if you hold Allah as the enforcer when she does not believe in him and believes in another then she has you on a technicality if she is wrong but if she is right then the God that declared that asblong as the earrh remains seed time and harvest shall never cease and whatsoever a man sows he shall reap knows how to repay a hundred fold And yu would not have her on a technicality. In fact your fate would be sealed. I suggest you read this again so you would understand it.

Anyway anas09 bone the guy..His blood is boiling and we know why.

Na to dey drop am as e dey hot.

IT REMAINS AN ABSOLUTIONIST ASSERTION. "LIARS ARE DOOM TO PERISH" . BELIEVE IN WHATEVER YOU LIKE. THERE IS NO WAY OUT AS LONG YOU CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THE PATH OF LIES.

FRIENDCHOICE. SORRY I JUST HAD TO BUT THIS IS THE LAST I WOULD. AM NOT DISRESPECTING YOUR LOGICAL ADVICE.

4EVERGOD. DID YOU ALSO READ IN YOUR RESEARCH OF THE QURAN THAT ALL THE SURAHS EXCEPT ONE BEGINS WITH:

"IN THE NAME OF GOD, THE BENEFICIENT THE MERCIFUL". IN ENGLISH TRANSLATION. ALLAH IS SUBSTTUTED WITH GOD. PERHAPS SOME DONT BUT THE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS I HAVE COME ACROSS DONT PULL SUCH STRING. DIETY IS IN THE HEART. YOU MAY SAY ALLAH AND REFER TO ANOTHER THING ENTIRELY IN YOUR HEART.

ALLAH IS MERCIFUL AT THE SAME TIME STRICT IN PUNISHMENT. BUT HE IS INDEED MERCIFUL TO THOSE WHO CHOSE TO BE MERCIFUL TO THEMSELVES BY NOT BEING UNNECESSARILY ARROGANT.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

IT REMAINS AN ABSOLUTIONIST ASSERTION. "LIARS ARE DOOM TO PERISH" . BELIEVE IN WHATEVER YOU LIKE. THERE IS NO WAY OUT AS LONG YOU CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THE PATH OF LIES.

FRIENDCHOICE. SORRY I JUST HAD TO BUT THIS IS THE LAST I WOULD. AM NOT DISRESPECTING YOUR LOGICAL ADVICE.

4EVERGOD. DID YOU ALSO READ IN YOUR RESEARCH OF THE QURAN THAT ALL THE SURAHS EXCEPT ONE BEGINS WITH:

"IN THE NAME OF GOD, THE BENEFICIENT THE MERCIFUL". IN ENGLISH TRANSLATION. ALLAH IS SUBSTTUTED WITH GOD. PERHAPS SOME DONT BUT THE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS I HAVE COME ACROSS DONT PULL SUCH STRING. DIETY IS IN THE HEART. YOU MAY SAY ALLAH AND REFER TO ANOTHER THING ENTIRELY IN YOUR HEART.

ALLAH IS MERCIFUL AT THE SAME TIME STRICT IN PUNISHMENT. BUT HE IS INDEED MERCIFUL TO THOSE WHO CHOSE TO BE MERCIFUL TO THEMSELVES BY NOT BEING UNNECESSARILY ARROGANT.

Am not saying you should not at all. Sometimes it becomes necessary. Like the time he lied on my behalf. I quickly respond. God bless you.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Act like your friend after I repeatedly cautioned him and reminded him of what honor means... When I am done then we will see if Allah is most merciful....Especially an Allah you do not even know and who has not revealed himself to any one of you....Not even to Muhammad.

You are free to leave now and observe as a guest or whichever way yu please because I am sure this thread is like a magnet and an addiction to you and friendchoice. You just cannot stay away totally can you?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

Am not saying you should not at all. Sometimes it becomes necessary. Like the time he lied on my behalf. I quickly respond. God bless you.

So I lied on your behalf? Sorry I do not lie on anyones behalf....In other words you wanted to lie but felt I helped you do it....You need to understand english before speaking it.

How could I have lied when all I did was copy and paste your own comment? You are the one who now lied by ABROGATING the former comment you made and adding the word "TODAY" to it.

You sabi lie o.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

Am shocked that you can be this humble. The first time i noticed you, you were full of yourself, acting like you were there when Jibril was reciting the koran to muhammed.
Now, you can't even open your mouth.
Just so you know, now we know islam, much more than you do even.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by mumels(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Muslims sha. That's how one who called himself a Muslim blocked people from commenting on his page on Facebook even though he keeps posting thrash about the Bible and Christians. God save am say him disable posting. I for fall him hand.

I even sent a message to one on whatsapp,told him I love to have a civil discussion about why we think each persons belief is the perfect will of God for mankind 'lol' the guy no reply till as am typing now and he keeps posting on Facebook that a Christians ran after he bombarded him with questions. I just laugh liars and hyprocates...

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

Am shocked that you can be this humble. The first time i noticed you, you were full of yourself, acting like you were there when Jibril was reciting the koran to muhammed.
Just so you know, now we know islam, much more than you do even..

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Just so you know, now we know islam, much more than you do even..

Which Jibril recited which Quran to muhammad? Mtcheew!
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

MAY YOU TOO BE BLESSED ABUNDANTLY WITH WISDOM. MAY ALLAH MAKE US LIVE AND DIE AS SINCERE MUSLIMS MOST PLEASING TO HIM. HAVE A SPLENDID NIGHT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
mumels:
Muslims sha. That's how one who called himself a Muslim blocked people from commenting on his page on Facebook even though he keeps posting thrash about the Bible and Christians. God save am say him disable posting. I for fall him hand.

I even sent a message to one on whatsapp,told him I love to have a civil discussion about why we think each persons belief is the perfect will of God for mankind 'lol' the guy no reply till as am typing now and he keeps posting on Facebook that a Christians ran after he bombarded him with questions. I just laugh liars and hyprocates...

When they lie they do so brazenly simply because their Quran encourages deception as long as its for the purpose of Islam its allowed...

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Deicide: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:
Which book is not historical?
The Bible is not Historical and besides i asked a lot of Question
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

Act like your friend after I repeatedly cautioned him and reminded him of what honor means... When I am done then we will see if Allah is most merciful....Especially an Allah you do not even know and who has not revealed himself to any one of you....Not even to Muhammad.

You are free to leave now and observe as a guest or whichever way yu please because I am sure this thread is like a magnet and an addiction to you and friendchoice. You just cannot stay away totally can you?
When i read an ex-Muslim ( Wafa Sultan's book), "A God Which Hates" was when i knew the Muslims tactics.

She said, In a debate, they shout and screeches on top of their voices hoping to intimidate you. They haul insults at you. The leave the discourse and attack you personally, they get you upset and make you leaves the discussion, then they hail themselves by saying they beat you hands down.

She said, when they insult you, don't insult back, try not to get upset, they'll drop out and run.
Am seeing it happening here. Muslims are the same all over the world. Cowards.

The Islamic spirit is a lying spirit.

4 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Deicide:

The Bible is not Historical and besides i asked a lot of Question
We are derailing this thread, and we can get baaned.

Open a thread and mention me, we shall your concerns. Not here.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

Which Jibril recited which Quran to muhammad? Mtcheew!
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Lying liars
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

When i read an ex-Muslim ( Wafa Sultan's book), "A God Which Hates" was when i knew the Muslims tactics.

She said, In a debate, they shout and screeches on top of their voices hoping to intimidate you. They haul insults at you. The leave the discourse and attack you personally, they get you upset and make you leaves the discussion, then they hail themselves by saying they beat you hands down.

She said, when they insult you, don't insult back, try not to get upset, they'll drop out and run.

WE SHALL SEE IN THE NEAREST FUTURE . YOU MAY THINK ITS A JOKE. LIARS DONT END WELL.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

WE SHALL SEE IN THE NEAREST FUTURE . YOU MAY THINK ITS A JOKE. LIARS DONT END WELL.
Guy why this thing dey pain you like this nah? You have prayed your prayer, and i said Amen, yet yiu won't let it rest. Should i pray in the name of Jesus?

Note that, if i pray in the name of Jesus owing on the fact that i saw you in an atheist thread mocking religion, Jesus will hear my prayer.
This issue is no issue to me, but you keep bringing it up just to derial this thread.

If you don't drop this matter here, i will be forced to summons you before the Determinae council of the only Potentate. Then you' ll know that i serve a living God.
Don't try my patience.

This is the last i'll respond to you about this matter. If you can't answer the Op, pls kindly leave. The world is reading. At least those who thought Allah and Yahweh are the same will now know the truth.

4 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Guy why this thing dey pain you like this nah? You have prayed your prayer, and i said Amen, yet yiu won't let it rest. Should i pray in the name of Jesus?

Note that, if i pray in the name of Jesus owing on the fact that i saw you in an atheist thread mocking religion, Jesus will hear my prayer.
This issue is no issue to me, but you keep bringing it up just to derial this thread.

If you don't drop this matter here, i will be forced to summons you before the Determinae council of the only Potentate. Then you' ll know that i serve a living God.
Don't try my patience.

This is the last i'll respond to you about this matter. If you can't answer the Op, pls kindly leave. The world is reading. At least those who thought Allah and Yahweh are the same will now know the truth.

WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MOUTH TO PRAY IN THE NAME OF A COWARD THAT WAS CRYING LIKE A WOMAN WHILE BEING NAILED TO THE CROSS. DID HE FORGET THAT HE CAME TO DIED FOR OUR SINS. PRAY IN THE NAME OF THAT LUNATIC WHO WAS TOO HUNGRY AND HAD TO CURSE A FIG TREE. THE FACT REMAINS THAT LIARS DO NOT END WELL. I HAVE ASKED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE. TILL DATE YOU CANT. ALL YOU NEED DO IS GO TO YOUR POST AND SEARCH. MAY THE LIAR AND THEIR FAMILIES HAVE A HARD LIFE.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4evergod3: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Their tactic has always been primitive and easily discerned which was why I have kept my cool throughout the thread.

They wanted to derail but we no gree. They wanted to force us into useless banter we no gree they wanted to drag us down to the cesspit of insults and rage we no gree....See as this thread just dey like freshly iced fish...e just fine for eye. lol
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
4evergod3:

Their tactic has always been primitive and easily discerned which was why I have kept my cool throughout the thread.

They wanted to derail but we no gree. They wanted to force us into useless banter we no gree they wanted to drag us down to the cesspit of insults and rage we no gree....See as this thread just dey like freshly iced fish...e just fine for eye. lol
Very fresh. This is how you know where peace is. Islam religion of peace, but violence in all ramifications.
Abeg continue educating the gullible christians who believe they serve the same God wirh Muslims.
I never believed that shi.t from the start.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MOUTH TO PRAY IN THE NAME OF A COWARD THAT WAS CRYING LIKE A WOMAN WHILE BEING NAILED TO THE CROSS. DID HE FORGET THAT HE CAME TO DIED FOR OUR SINS. PRAY IN THE NAME OF THAT LUNATIC WHO WAS TOO HUNGRY AND HAD TO CURSE A FIG TREE. THE FACT REMAINS THAT LIARS DO NOT END WELL. I HAVE ASKED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE. TILL DATE YOU CANT. ALL YOU NEED DO IS GO TO YOUR POST AND SEARCH. MAY THE LIAR AND THEIR FAMILIES HAVE A HARD LIFE.
Do you realize people are reading what we are typing here?

Why do you not refute what the op is saying agaisnt muhammed? Why dragging us away from it?

OAM4J, how many times will i have to call you to check the truancy of WORDWOLD?

He insists on derailing this thread yet you act like you don't see. Are You afraid of banning him?
or is derailing now acceptable in Nairaland?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

The Curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked.
Dont get yourself into what you can't get out of.

Oh waittttt, you are in deep shi.t already for being a wicked muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Asking God’s Forgiveness / Umar Ibn Al-khattab: His Contributions In The Battles Of Islam / The Origin Of Maulud - Part Of Islam Or Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.