Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Story: Forced Sex Is Pretty Amazinq (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: Forced Sex Is Pretty Amazinq (part 1) (1821 Views)

He Does A Dirty Job, Yet She Is Pretty And Loves Him ( Picture ) / Broken Heart; It Is Pretty Difficult To Move-on / Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Forced Sex Is Pretty Amazinq (part 1) by 9jagist247: 12:08am On Oct 09, 2016
FORCED SEX IS PRETTY AMAZINQ (PART 1)

It was pretty late at night and me and my boyfriend, richy, were at my house watching a movie. we were watching TITANIC.

I was pretty scared of the movie (well not really scared, but i was really nervous every time i watched it), so richy held me and kissed my head whenever he thought the scene was too sad. the movie was done and he looked at me and said "i want to f*ck." it was so straightforward at first i didnt know what he said.

"i want to f*ck" he repeated. he started kissing me with his tongue. but i stopped him. "richy no. im not ready and i don't want to give it all up to you". I pulled his hands off my C cups. "I have a purity ring you know." richy then stared at me. i was wondering if he even knew what i said. but then he ripped my shirt off, with force, and pinned me down.

"I have been waiting for this, im not going to let you just get away." he said. i was so scared i was shaking. "now take off everything or else i might just spread a rumor. and if you still dont do it ill do something very horrible to your sister..." he said. i quickly took off my pants and bra. i left my thong on, though, i wasnt going to go that far. "take off the thong bitch" he said. i quickly removed that, too. "that's better. now don't moan too loud, now." he grinned. he came down to my P*ssy and started ......Continue Reading..@

http://www.primebaze.net/2016/01/forced-sex-is-pretty-amazinq-part-1.html
Re: Story: Forced Sex Is Pretty Amazinq (part 1) by afanide: 12:27am On Oct 09, 2016
I guess some Ladies so enjoy it but will never admit. They would rather alledge rape.

1 Like

Re: Story: Forced Sex Is Pretty Amazinq (part 1) by Coyotejack(m): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2016
It's pretty amazing ba , till some of ur kind start crying out loud he raped me he raped me . .

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Want? / I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend / Cheating husband HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.