Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

The Ghost In Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghost In Me. (397 Views)

i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ghost In Me. by talk2bells: 1:28am On Oct 09, 2016
I sat one night in my room thinking; if I was possessed what type of possession would it be I wondered, would I be a marine spirit? An Ogbanje? Or just a plane ol witch or young witch whatever the case might be there’s the white witch, black, red and so many colors loll.

While I had this thought, I felt a cold breeze sweep through the room, I was lost in thought, wondering if I belonged to any of these witchery maybe my life would have been a bit better, enjoyable, less worrisome, perfect, filled with money and then I felt something touch me, just a light touch, must be the duvet I said and continued thinking.

Then I slept off, with those thoughts in my head, I felt a caress, hands all over my body, they pulled, they tugged, they caressed and then they whispered “You Called, We’re Here” I woke up with a start, jumped out of the bed, switched on the light but there was no one there.

I was scared, my heart skipping, who did I call? It was just a thought, I didn’t mean any of them, I felt maybe it was a dream after all I went back to bed with so much fear in my heart. I slept off, this time not so deep, and then I heard them “Wake her” “Wake up” “We know you’re awake” “You called” WAKE UP!

To Be Continued

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/the-ghost-in-me.html

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Gain / How To Convert 10500 To Millions In A Short Time / Flavor,bracket And Klint Having Fun In A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.