Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes (57744 Views)

Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari / Asiwaju Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes. / Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by mazifrankmore: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2016
Tinubu should just chill and enjoy his loot or iya Remi shall be bringing fried beans for him in kirikiri.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2016
[s]
Realman87:

Which united South. You must be Dreaming. the SS/SE will never work with SW. We will rather work with the North. In fact, Nigeria really belongs to the East+North.
When the colonialists were leaving, they balanced power by giving the President to Azikiwe; PM to Tafawa Balewa, Army GOC to Ironsi.
The SW were never in national politics, they were regional players and social critics. The balance of power was altered due to the coup and war. The East lost out and the SW took its place. This explains why the SW were very mad at Jonathan for resurrecting the East. They were hoping to retain the North+West balance of power; hence their 2015 betrayal of the South. Unfortunately and judging from History, Yorubas have never lasted at the centre. They cannot match the North, mind for mind. Only the Easterners can and the Northerners know this.

Thus, there will be no Southern alliance in 2019. The North will destroy the West as always and they will return to the East. The North+ East balance of power will be Restored PERMANENTLY and the SW will live in eternal regret. They have the media and mouth-power to continue their role as social critics.
[/s]

Yoruba leads, others follow tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2016
Jagaban ekun oko remilekun has just realised that ludo is not played at the national level na chess them dey play for there.
Tinubu's strength lies in his clout and his strong network of proteges in the southwest especially in his native Lagos state. Baba forget the center and focus on your own turf. Let your enemies come to you. We the watch shey 2019 is around the corner its time to act as the usual makers or breakers that the southwest have a legendary reputation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

Yoruba leads, others follow tongue

Lead in what. Tell me one aspect of our National life that Yorubas currently lead. You live on past glory. Yaribas have been overtaken and outperformed in every Nigerian field of human endeavour. Ask your elders....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ivandragon: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2016
BAT should quickly realise that the real adversary he has is not PMB, but a former president from the SW.

did BAT think he can claim the title of Leader in the SW without it being challenged? the 'Navigator' will like to show him that national politics is not regional politics.

& the only thing BAT can do to PMB is to rubbish the integrity mantra which discerning folks already knew was a mirage, so that tactic will have little to no effect on PMB.

but PMB & his team can hurt BAT bad... so bad that MKO's matter would seem like child's play.

however, for the sake of a new Nigeria, for the hope of a united South & MB, I hope BAT can mount a fierce battle, but he should know that in doing so, he will have to humble himself before those he had considered clueless & incompetent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2016
ivandragon:
BAT should quickly realise that the real adversary he has is not PMB, but a former president from the SW.

did BAT think he can claim the title of Leader in the SW without it being challenged? the 'Navigator' will like to show him that national politics is not regional politics.

& the only thing BAT can do to PMB is to rubbish the integrity mantra which discerning folks already knew was a mirage, so that tactic will have little to no effect on PMB.

but PMB & his team can hurt BAT bad... so bad that MKO's matter would seem like child's play.

however, for the sake of a new Nigeria, for the hope of a united South & MB, I hope BAT can mount a fierce battle, but he should know that in doing so, he will have to humble himself before those he had considered clueless & incompetent.

There will be NO united South. The SW must fight the North alone...

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ivandragon: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Realman87:

There will be NO united South. The SW must fight the North alone...

hmm...

you do not cut your nose to spite your face...

if we all continue to fold our arms because its now affecting the 'neighbour', the Fulanis will pick the south off one after the other.

for me, I have no issues with BAT pitching his tent with the conservatives, it was the viciousness backed up with lies with which his media machinery employed that I found offensive.

however, its time to change tactics.

most of those in the SW that support PMB do so because of BAT.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2016
ivandragon:

hmm...

if we all continue to fold our arms because its now affecting the 'neighbour', the Fulanis will pick the south off one after the other.

for me, I have no issues with BAT pitching his tent with the conservatives, it was the viciousness backed up with lies with which his media machinery employed that I found offensive.

I repeat. We will never enter such alliance with the SW. The North will work with the East. Nigeria is North+East. That is how the colonialists left Nigeria and that is how it will be. The SW were never in national politics, they rose because of the fall of the East after the war. Sorry. The SW must sojourn alone. Good luck to the SW....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by able20(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Progressive01:
All these aprokos from Aribisala to FFK to this writer, having perpetual erection, drooling over the prospect of Jagaban going head to head with Baba should go cultivate Ugwu somewhere if they don't have better jobs to do.

Jagaban has been single-handedly picking, fighting, and winning his battles and certainly doesn't need their whining to do so.

When Jagaban decides it is time to strike, he would strike and we'd all hear about it. For now, he's chosen to remain quiet and plan, waiting for the propitious moment to do what he does best- play ruthless politics!

Make una all go find better work do abeg, and leave the sage alone.
The same way you sycophants were hailing MKO Abiola until he was terminated.
Nobody is greater than a nation, ask Sani Abacha's family.
The Agberos will surely praise Tinubu to destruction

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by EternalTruths: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
The silent movement of a lion is not cowardice. Tinubu obviously has a plan B for his so called enemies. He has won several political battles and i trust him to come out victorious on this one. We will put an end to this born to rule caliphate in 2019 by aligning with our southern brothers. A united south can defeat the north any day. I trust Tinubu to come up with a contigent plan by 2019. GEJ dared him and today he is in otueke. Buhari should thread carefully

SE/SS will never unite with Tinubu. angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ladiguy(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Jagaban..from state to federal..back to state...
Buhari don really humble jagaban..guess his plan b is to play opposition..cos no more federal.. they've retire tinubu to his base.

But nawao..
Why Yourba's just d blab anyhow on their cards..
We never hear hausa/fulani's political plan or anything as relate to the political situation in apc..all of the just lock up..even lawal..tinubu's man.
Even tinubu's matter..na so dem silently seal am..jagaban himself no see am come..
Na why he burst..matter shock am..

My point be say..politics are not being discussed on the pages of papers..the west should understand that..
For every political move the make..the north is 10 time ahead.
Not jokes...

Bcuz dey ve d highest numbrs of representatives bn planned by d british . D north fear the west ,they knew they ve d brain to spOil their political dominance. Read tanko yakassai's article .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

SE/SS will never unite with Tinubu. angry

Tell them. I am waiting here on nairaland to puncture any such plan. Useless people who sold their future and generations for crumbs. These yaribas are eternally doomed. I swear ...

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by kcnwaigbo: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2016
ivandragon:

hmm...

The SW was warned but they betrayed the rest of the south to bring in alimi claiming sophistication. They must suffer the consequences of their action

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by jollymizzle(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2016
For asiwaju at this point, humility will be the key. He has no option but to fight. The silver lining in all of this is that all those commissioned to cut him down in the south west are still Yoruba . but with his reconciliation moves he is one step ahead of them, It was their ambition that made them willing tools in the hand of the cabal. These tools will be given tools and of course plenty of money and power. At the end, we(yoruba) will still have a lot to gain from this.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by EternalTruths: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2016
Realman87:

Tell them. I am waiting here on nairaland to puncture any such plan. Useless people who sold their future and generations for crumbs. These yaribas are eternally doomed. I swear ...

Yorubas have chosen their destiny and were not forced to do so.

We the SE and SS won't join them.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by PaulIdu: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2016
onatisi:
There is fire on the mountain. The presidency and the north will now move on to phase 2 of their plan. The bitter truth is in Nigeria politics,the president holds the aces .

The kind of sorcery you are practicing na wa oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ladiguy(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Realman87:

Lead in what. Tell me one aspect of our National life that Yorubas currently lead. You live on past glory. Yaribas have been overtaken and outperformed in every Nigerian field of human endeavour. Ask your elders....

That's a lie .
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2016
fulanimafia:
Tinubu will take over South East politics come 2019 at this rate, to fill the vacuum of a political leader for the region.

Rochas & Obiano watch out.

How you brought in SE into your (North) fight with Tinubu is beyond me. Nawa o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2016
ladiguy:

That's a lie .

That is not my problem. I am waiting HERE to face any hediott who expects the SS/SE to unite with the SW. It will never happen. Even in 2019, people like me will be fully ready (with all scholarly, historic and IT tools) to guide our people to their destiny. Let the slaves remain slaves.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ladiguy(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Realman87:

I repeat. We will never enter such alliance with the SW. The North will work with the East. Nigeria is North+East. That is how the colonialists left Nigeria and that is how it will be. The SW were never in national politics, they rose because of the fall of the East after the war. Sorry. The SW must sojourn alone. Good luck to the SW....

Been doing that alOne for years. Go bak to history nd read about activism ion nigeria on al fronts .The North knows that d only region who can tackle them is the west .Agreed it really hard for we in the south to get our wishes and dream in nigeria bcuz of the british design . The North with d largest representative will reject any bill dat is not in their favour . Recently lagos special status bill and biara referndum was thrown out . South is divided into three while thje North work as one .the southern nigeria will not get theere until the middlebelt stand upo to challnge the north. Thjats ow we can break them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by mazifrankmore: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Ndi ofe mmanu never see chum tin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by jollymizzle(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Realman87:

That is not my problem. I am waiting HERE to face any hediott who expects the SS/SE to unite with the SW. It will never happen. Even in 2019, people like me will be fully ready (with all scholarly, historic and IT tools) to guide our people to their destiny. Let the slaves remain slaves.
Guy cool down na, what if it happens? Eh what will you do. There are no permanent foes in politics, wise men realized this long long time ago.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by EternalTruths: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2016
jollymizzle:

Guy cool down na, what if it happens? Eh what will you do. There are no permanent foes in politics, wise men realized this long long time ago.

We won't support the SW

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ladiguy(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2016
Realman87:

No offence ,let's be mature in discussing politics .Ok brother! The west can go back to regional politics which is not a problem.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by jollymizzle(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

We won't support the SW
Even if it's in your best interest?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by mazifrankmore: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2016
ladiguy:

Been doing that alOne for years. Go bak to history nd read about activism ion nigeria on al fronts .The North knows that d only region who can tackle them is the west .Agreed it really hard for we in the south to get our wishes and dream in nigeria bcuz of the british design . The North with d largest representative will reject any bill dat is not in their favour . Recently lagos special status bill and biara referndum was thrown out . South is divided into three while thje North work as one .the southern nigeria will not get theere until the middlebelt stand upo to challnge the north. Thjats ow we can break them.
you seems to be sounding reasonable and humble than your 'lame but arrogant' brothers up west.

Coming days and event will determine what you just emphasised.

Who knows,this could turnout to be events that will eventually lead to the actualization of BIAFRA!

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2016
jollymizzle:

My dear. Wisdom is never for sale. We will never join the SW.
Now think, the north controls the legislature through their numbers, they control INEC, they have already taken control of the Judiciary and the security services, and their son is president. This isn't a time for a united South to fight them. If the south unites and loses in 2019, the south remains perpetual slaves. We would have ruined the south forever. And our generations will never forgive us.

Please, never contemplate joinning the SW. Not now when the judiciary and inec is with the north. Our chance to consolidate power in the south was 2015 and the yorubas sold out. Never join them o.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by luvinhubby(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
The silent movement of a lion is not cowardice. Tinubu obviously has a plan B for his so called enemies. He has won several political battles and i trust him to come out victorious on this one. We will put an end to this born to rule caliphate in 2019 by aligning with our southern brothers. A united south can defeat the north any day. I trust Tinubu to come up with a contigent plan by 2019. GEJ dared him and today he is in otueke. Buhari should thread carefully

I am afraid, the South-south & South-east will not align with the South-west for the nearest future considering the fact that they are considered as sell outs at the last election.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by mazifrankmore: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2016
I even heard that BISI Akande warned him against teaming up with North.
How can you claim to be suffercated and keep on falling for illiterate up north?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by iconaus: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Good morning.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by EternalTruths: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2016
jollymizzle:

Even if it's in your best interest?

Yes.

SW should sort herself

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.