Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes (57739 Views)

Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari / Asiwaju Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes. / Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 4:24am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

You can kill yourself cos of shame and envy while i laugh, lowlife armed robber.

Envy an Afonja? A worthless tribe? I will rather envy an Australian Aborigine than to envy lazy infested and demonic inherited ancestry,, Do you want me to go to hell? Don't you get it that none from your tribe will make heaven? You are children of Satan originally and are condemned to burn in hell eternally with your father Satan? Why should I then envy you? Or don't you read your Bible?
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 4:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

We are not greedy like you mofos, you love crime and even said crime is hardwork. You are a disgrace to your cursed tribe. May all you lay your hands on never prosper. May bad news be your friend henceforth and may you painfully die a miserable death.
Unfortunately you can't curse me, there's no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel, but it's so unfortunate that you descended from Satan and are condemned with him. So sorry for you ill fate
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 4:28am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Envy an Afonja? A worthless tribe? I will rather envy an Australian Aborigine than to envy lazy infested and demonic inherited ancestry,, Do you want me to go to hell? Don't you get it that none from your tribe will make heaven? You are children of Satan originally and are condemned to burn in hell eternally with your father Satan? Why should I then envy you? Or don't you read your Bible?

The savage without history is pained. You criminals are cursed and reason you cant stay on your own land. Crimes, greed, enviness is your ways and reason everyone ridicule you miserable lowlifes. Woe betides you and your worthless tribe. Tribes of wild animals and cursed nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 4:30am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Unfortunately you can't curse me, there's no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel, but it's so unfortunate that you descended from Satan and are condemned with him. So sorry for you ill fate

You have been cursed from womb. Go ask your worthless mother in her smelly grave, she was cursed the day she was ganged ra.ped to shred and conceived a basta.rd criminal like you. The curse is already manifesting in your worthless life and it shall be permanent.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 4:32am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

You are even quoting yourself. Cry more and shed tears, grave is your end soonest.

Well it's quite unfortunate that you lack home training or may be you are picked up from the motherless baby whose mother was a LovePeddler, also I believe that you are not matured upstairs please look for your age mates, we are not class, Mr jobless America. continue your fb pics posting for a living, I am busy at work. See you next time
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 4:34am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Well it's quite unfortunate that you lack home training or may be you are picked up from the motherless baby whose mother was a LovePeddler, also I believe that you are not matured upstairs please look for your age mates, we are not class, Mr jobless America. continue your fb pics posting for a living, I am busy at work. See you next time

Pathetic nitwit, you have no job than to smuggle cocaine. Which foolish work? You will soon be caught and executed for your crimes, accursed bas.tard son of a lazy w.hore. The smelly thing that sired you did same before being stoned to death, cursed animal from a cursed family. M.oronic dingbat.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ycat: 5:05am On Oct 11, 2016
I read your post and not going back, so get a life.
dragonking3:
Did you read my post at all? I guess not.. Go and read it again and receive sense
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by honeychild(f): 5:23am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

[/b]It's called hard-work and business[b], your people wish you could but don't have what it takes to take risks that's why your men are jobless and fed by your women that toe the path of the braves like igbos to feed you good for nothing and wasted generation men. I pity your women, they are so unfortunate to have your type as their men. Very lazy things. I will tail you, and must eliminate you mark my words, you will be an example to others

Hard work and business? You are accused of smuggling drugs and you say it's hard work and business? SMH

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ycat: 5:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Talking point trash from perpetual town crier, you must like the sound of your empty words in your ears. You are the ones watching Yoruba's every move and wailing at every turn, while I sit back and marvel at how pathetic you are. You ibos wail when Yoruba sneeze, you wail when we cough, seriously, when are you going to grow up and be your own man and people free of sniffing Yoruba's ass and stop licking the floor for what you perceive Yoruba lost? Who wants to align with you unstable and paranoid train wreck? You better check my post again. You ibos are a political liability who can't count the fingers of your hands and any season politician knows not to go near you unless of course to hand you chewing gum for a game of number.

Btw, I didn't read your rants, I don't read horseshit.
ogwumgbe:

Cry till your tears dry. We will never in this life align with you. Fight your battle alone. How many times would you betray us to know you don't like us? A group of young military soldiers came together led by Nzeogwu in connivance with some Yoruba military officers to put Awolowo in power in 1966, you the yorubas termed it an Igbo coup, washed your hands like Pilate which brought about the mass killing of igbos in the North that eventually led to the civil war. Before the war, you yorubas agreed to declare Oduduwa republic and told Ojukwu to go ahead with the war, but immediately the war started, you betrayed the igbos again, join forces With the North and fought the igbos. In 2015, out of your hatred and jealousy for the igbos progress and development sparked off by Enugu international airport, you joined forces with the North to vote GEJ out masking your intentions that he was weak and corrupt. Now that your wickedness has backfired on you, alliance with the SE/SS becomes an option to you. Oh boy it will never happen. Any igbo man that will allow himself to be used to form an alliance with you people will pay for such betrayal with his life and the life of his entire household. Please go and burn in hell and serve your master well you demonic chamelions
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by honeychild(f): 5:28am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

And what are your people doing?[/b] You are not even ashamed to live in mortgages house,[b] I believe your wife and children are mortgaged too, economic slave like you always looking for the easy way out Nigeria will soon break up to reveal
Your laziness to the world, the North and East have been shielding your weaknesses, that's why you can go any length to remain in Nigeria shameless lazy baboons

grin grin someone should please help this guy na..,,,he is just exposing himself grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ycat: 5:42am On Oct 11, 2016
He's probably being shielded in SW yet talking about shielding anyone with his exposed ass. I don't know how a naked man can buy clothes for another, all in ibo logic. Ibos are frustrated and confused, see them now attaching themselves to the north now when they were just cursing the same north yesterday. His type won't even have enough credit for half a bedroom house if he has the opportunity to get out of Nigeria. He's insane.
honeychild:

grin grin someone should please help this guy na..,,,he is just exposing himself grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 5:53am On Oct 11, 2016
honeychild:

Hard work and business? You are accused of smuggling drugs and you say it's hard work and business? SMH

Yes it's hard-work and business, those arrested in Saudi Arabia are igbos too? Hypocrites
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 5:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Pathetic nitwit, you have no job than to smuggle cocaine. Which foolish work? You will soon be caught and executed for your crimes, accursed bas.tard son of a lazy w.hore. The smelly thing that sired you did same before being stoned to death, cursed animal from a cursed family. M.oronic dingbat.

Go back and sniff the rotten pussy of your mum's dick turned ass, barbarians. Common get lost
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 6:08am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

The pathetic cannibal still cant make any sense. You only sell gala in SW and fan yogo. Same Ondo state where your Igwe was brutally flogged and chased away. Why do you lie so much? I have never seen an honest shitgboes, they all lie for a living. You are a proud slave and reason you begging for freedom, but no freedom for you. We will all use you till eternity. How do i pay rent to shitgboes in US? Are you mad. I pay mortgages to BOA and not shitgboes. You just lie without shame, I have nothing to do with any shitgboe and can never have anything to do with cocaine smugglers. You can continue to abandon your cursed land so you can help sell gala and fan yogo to people in SW. Worthless and useless slaves.

In Vietnam, all your are employed by the igbos, without igbos they will die of hunger you invested, I will instigate their mass sack to teach you slowpoke a lesson. Although you are even nobody no need treating others bad for your silly action. Just wish I could get someday to reach you an unforgettable lesson you will never forget. Which igbo man would like to associate with a failure, I bet you even that place you are, you must've survived through the igbos you hate so much but the mystery of not going your own way is beyond Estein
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:
[s][/s]

Of course, smuggling drugs and doing all evils is hardwork. You just confirmed my assertion of your devilish ways, so sleeping with your own mother is also hardworking. What a useless tribe, doing crimes is now a good thing to you never do wells. No wonder you all celebrate criminals and worship money. Go tail your worthless father in his grave, typical loudmouthed flat ranting onlinw with his stolen chinko phone. More reason your father was stoned to death, you can go end your miserable life and save your village from more shame and ridicule. E pain am cheesy

The railing has begun already, I will teach you what a criminal can do so that next time you will stitch this your stinking basket mouth
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by ogwumgbe: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

The pathetic cannibal still cant make any sense. You only sell gala in SW and fan yogo. Same Ondo state where your Igwe was brutally flogged and chased away. Why do you lie so much? I have never seen an honest shitgboes, they all lie for a living. You are a proud slave and reason you begging for freedom, but no freedom for you. We will all use you till eternity. How do i pay rent to shitgboes in US? Are you mad. I pay mortgages to BOA and not shitgboes. You just lie without shame, I have nothing to do with any shitgboe and can never have anything to do with cocaine smugglers. You can continue to abandon your cursed land so you can help sell gala and fan yogo to people in SW. Worthless and useless slaves.

For your information, you ve never been an obstacle to our leaving Nigeria so stop taking the Fulani glory, you are nobody even wants to free yourself from your Fulani masters yet doesn't have the gut to agitate or even tell them but only mask your intentions in restructuring which none is paying you attention. In Nigeria you are in cage, worthless and nobody. We are seen as threaths so we are not class ok, Nigeria is afraid that through our technological know how, we might revenge Biafra war when we stay alone and thats the fear, no need even lecturing you sociopath forming sophisticated. Buhari will soon discard you ass cleaning diapers soon, it has started in your midget jagaban hahahahahahs
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by asamaigho(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

I don't blame you, your hatred towards igbos is hereditary, it started from your ancestor Lucifer that was thrown down from heaven and extended to you his descendants out of anger and envy that your destiny has already been sealed in hell, no amount of born againism can change that, there's no forgiveness for Lucifer and his descendants, so I am so sorry for your fate. A leopard can't change its skin. We are the chosen generation, so I can understand your origin of hatred and betrayal. My work on earth is to educate the igbos about their origin and the reason why they are objects of envy. By the time I finish my assignment, Nnamdi Kanu will be preferred to me

Nobody hates d igbos, they dont want to be corrected when they are wrong. They are too egocentric,
I POINTED THAT YOUR PAST LEADERS HAVE DONE THESAME THING YOU ACCUSED TINUBU OF.

INSTEAD OF ACKNOWLEDGING THAT AND SEEK FOR A BETTER WAY OF FIND A POLITICAL SOLUTION FOR THE OPPRESSED SOUTHERN NIGERIAN POPULACE, UR E-WARRIORS RESULTED TO BLAMING THE YORUBAS FOR THEIR MISFORTUNE.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE RAWBISH U JUST TYPED? AND TELL ME HOW DAT WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF THE IGBOMAN.
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

The railing has begun already, I will teach you what a criminal can do so that next time you will stitch this your stinking basket mouth

Good you are proud of being a criminal, pathetic son of a lazy dead w.hore.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

In Vietnam, all your are employed by the igbos, without igbos they will die of hunger you invested, I will instigate their mass sack to teach you slowpoke a lesson. Although you are even nobody no need treating others bad for your silly action. Just wish I could get someday to reach you an unforgettable lesson you will never forget. Which igbo man would like to associate with a failure, I bet you even that place you are, you must've survived through the igbos you hate so much but the mystery of not going your own way is beyond Estein

Go teach your kinsmen in prison a lesson. You are been slaughtered like ram all over Asia and you still foaming in the mouth. Unstable mad man, glorying crimes and still saying another thing. You employ no one cos you run your crime alone. You troop to the SW to survive and still making mouth, without the SW you are nothing. Woe betides you and your entire worthless tribe. Cursed cannibals.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Go back and sniff the rotten pussy of your mum's dick turned ass, barbarians. Common get lost

Coming from a dwarf who ra.ped his ugly smelly mother to death, you are HIV positive just like your late w.hore mother, cruel death awaits you soonest. Accursed nitwit

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by Ojukkwufrank: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

For your information, you ve never been an obstacle to our leaving Nigeria so stop taking the Fulani glory, you are nobody even wants to free yourself from your Fulani masters yet doesn't have the gut to agitate or even tell them but only mask your intentions in restructuring which none is paying you attention. In Nigeria you are in cage, worthless and nobody. We are seen as threaths so we are not class ok, Nigeria is afraid that through our technological know how, we might revenge Biafra war when we stay alone and thats the fear, no need even lecturing you sociopath forming sophisticated. Buhari will soon discard you ass cleaning diapers soon, it has started in your midget jagaban hahahahahahs

No one is afraid of slaves. You are useless and going no where, you will all perish in that country after been shared to all tribes as war booty. You see why everyone is using you like tissue. Protest biafra and watch the NA kill you like fowl, smelly miscreant and worthless animals.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by BakireBulmaker: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
MONITZ:

I give up on the yorubas honestly, just look at this one claiming Bubu might even want to hand over to Fashola, re u for real? The northerner doesn't joke with power and doesn't trust anybody either wen it comes to power, he would rather present a leprous northerner than hand over to a non - northerner under normal condition unless they see the need to let another tribe take a shot at the presidency so as to assuage agitations. Power is all they live for.

That tribe can only be Yoruba... grin
Re: Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes by BakireBulmaker: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Boaster, keep doing what you are known for. Your empty noise about Tinubu being the Almighty of Nigeria politics has been crushed, now you come out with another empty noise. Cry me a river, SE/SS will never aligh with you demons that fall from the sky, look elsewhere please. Hypocrites, chameleons and betrayers. Children of devil

Where were you guys when Olusegun Obasanjo ruled Nigeria twice to become Nigeria's longest serving leader?

Where were you guys when MKO Abiola defeated a northerner in a presidential election?

Where were you guys when Ernest Shonekan was appointed Head, Interim National Government?

Were were you guys when VP Osinbajo acted as president on 2 occasions when PMB went on vacation?

Come on, you guys are inconsequential to our ambitions in Nigeria... cool

There are only 3 tribes in Nigeria - Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani and others (led by the Igbos) grin

That's the reality bro... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! / Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.