Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) (22530 Views)

The Webmaster Board Of Nairaland Is Kind Of Too Dull / I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. / A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
DrRasheed:
Despite having 1.6 million members, it's very rare getting a post with 1000 thousand likes.

I got a post of about 1200 like...
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hehe.. I need to hook up with Seun tongue grin
Nice one though kiss
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by Amberon: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
That's to tell you there aren't really 1.6m different users. Most people have different accounts.
DrRasheed:
Despite having 1.6 million members, it's very rare getting a post with 1000 thousand likes.
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by Ihavespoken: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chukwuemeka bizinessi don land o, them say pple dey ccollect award on behalf of Nairaland now o.

Oya o from today ur name na Seux, make we go collect 20 million loan sharply before umu Alaba discover this new bizinessi grin
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
WAZOBIALAND congrats oooo. This is gr8. Anything I take interest in will always be successful. Nairaland is that best I have ever seen. If u want to refill ur memory after formatting come straight to nairaland. Where knowledge is flowing jaburata.
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by luminouz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Nice one though kiss
Hi SISI....am in town now.....pm me will ya? grin
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by osuagwumike(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
this guy looks famaliar sha
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by ghuzy01: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Buh for real,where is this seun osewa.people need to know his face.even mark Zukerberg is not this secretive.
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by nothingspoil70: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
lestat:

Nairaland isn't making money

Members have low buying power= less than 2% of members have real buying power

Too many cloned accounts, iin reality real members are probably less than 200k, i joined here 2005 i have over 100 accounts, most people have over 10 accounts.

We don't hear thanks for the information
Brands avoid here because of the following: Tribalism, traibal bashing, religious hate comments, poor moderation, weak content delivery methods and cloned accounts

We don hear thank you
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by techinfong: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
I need money !!!
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by Efewestern: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
lestat:

Nairaland isn't making money

Members have low buying power= less than 2% of members have real buying power

Too many cloned accounts, iin reality real members are probably less than 200k, i joined here 2005 i have over 100 accounts, most people have over 10 accounts.

Brands avoid here because of the following: Tribalism, traibal bashing, religious hate comments, poor moderation, weak content delivery methods and cloned accounts

Oh please... Keep hating...You keep saying Nairaland users Ain't real, What about those Unregistered users ?, Brands Avoid Nairaland and so fuc*king wat , Do you know how many people this forum has help achieving there dream (Read Testimonies biko) ?, You spend your time in the politics section why won't you complain of Tribalism.

You gat no idea hw much this forum is generating, Do you know How many Advert seun rejects on a regular basis? (Merry bet, Naira bet e.t.c)

Please encourage people.. its not easy keeping a site like NL.. how do you think seun will feel reading ur comment ?.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nice one
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by Ademoore07(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hmmmm. Even when mark zuckerberg came to nigeria, Seun was no where to be found. By the way, is Seun a ghost? grin
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nairaland is cool but lack real freedom of speech coz d mods r always there to block even not too trabilistic comments. Y it won't go far and don't get enough comments and likes it should b having by now
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by Christardor: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please,are you in my mind?
hotcakept2:
Yet thread that makes no sense keep making frontpage undecided
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by Gmajor(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
DrRasheed:
where were you during election period last year?
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by JKriss16(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Op! ur number 4 point is wrong!!! Nairaland does not make 100 posts on FP everyday!

i stand to be corrected with facts?
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by ANEKESAMUEL: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Congratulations Nairaland!
This site have given birth to many of it's likes(clones).
More grace Mr. Seun, I celebrate you...thanks for given us a great platform like this...I am a big beneficiary of this blog.
@Alexreporter, thumbs up man!
Nairaland is a great site.
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by aalangel(f): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
pendusky:
Nairaland was considered a poo especially with its looks few years back, u couldn't register account until 2009. Seun unlike Linda Ikeji is making millions but not out of its nest, I like his personality. more grace Nairaland, I benefit alots from this forum.

I registered 2007.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by aalangel(f): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
AlexReports:
The lessons global village taught us in school then, sounded like a myriad to a lot of us but today we celebrate the closeness platforms like Nairaland has presented to us to interact with people across international boundaries within an online portal. Rated the biggest and most visited platform in Africa, Nai‎raland came to reality in 2005 after years handwork that showed the perfect interpretation " from conception to completion"

Last year,  Nairaland was honoured at the Nigerian Customer Service Award ‎as Best Blog Company of the Year 2015. The logo of Naira sign was on the backdrop and red carpet, so I expected Mr Seun or one of the moderators to come out to receive it but no one did. On informing the organisers after the event, that i was a nairalander - AlexReports, they were excited and planned on the presentation in Abuja. The Nigeria Customer service last year was supported by Konga.com and DHL while the 2016 edition held last week was powered by Bank of Industry. 

See some overwheling opinionated facts about ‎nairaland below

> It Has The Highest Google Presence In Africa As Indigenous webSite

> It Is The Most Visited Indigenous Platform In Nigeria

> Only Google, Facebook, LinkedIn Or Yahoo Are Foreign Sites That Are Higher In Viewership than Nairaland

> Over 1000 Stories Are Posted Daily On The Site But About 100 Topics Make Front Page In A Day

> Not All Nairalander's ( I.e those with Account) Stories make Headline

> Any Story On Nairaland that Make Front Page (Headline) Is Viewed By Over 50 Countries

>There Are Few Super Moderators And Moderators That Can Influence Or Select Stories That Make Front Page

> 70% Of Stories On Headline Are Copied Freely By Other Blogs that Make it Go Viral

> Nairaland Has Been In Existence Since 2005 As No One Can Attest Of Knowing The Owner " Seun" who Is always behind the Scene

> 80 % Of Bloggers Have Accounts On Nairaland but Very Few Have Access To FrontPage Privilege

> Notable Nigerians and Top Government Officials Constantly Visit Nairaland Every day.

> There Are Several reactions On Nairaland Which Attract about 1000 comments in A Single Headline Post

> Only AlexReports Has Received Award On Behalf Of Nairaland At Nigeria Customer Service Award Last Year " Best Online Company of The Year 2015

>A Nairalander Risk The Possibility of Been Banned For Spamming i.e posting stories on different Comment Sections

>There Are Over 1.6Million Nairaland Members Who Post Stories Worldwide

> Nairaland Dwells More On Stories That Attract Traffic Which Makes Hitting Headline Competitive.

>There Are Defined Advert Sections On Nairaland Which Are Paid For with Banner sizes and Payment Durations

>Nairaland Has Over 40 Topic Sections For Stories That Are Usually Moved To FrontPage.

> It Remains The Biggest Interactive Online Platform In Africa That Gives You All Details About Nigeria

>AlexReports as Nairalander has spoken on popular Nancy Ilo "Money Show" on AIT with Reruns (playbacks) Where he discussed about " Internet Economy In Nigeria" with Nairaland as his case Study.

>Finally, Nairaland is only among selected platforms that are internet friendly especially templete and data consumption

IG @alexreports

Akuko n'egwu Mike Ejeagha.
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by gidjah(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Do i get to stay out a day with out NLD?..... Mbanunu, samsam, rara o!
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by homesteady(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
galadima77:
U try... Alex...dey hail yourself, u hear?

The guy is so self absorbed grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by gidjah(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Efewestern:

Oh please... Keep hating...You keep saying Nairaland users Ain't real, What about those Unregistered users ?, Brands Avoid Nairaland and so fuc*king wat , Do you know how many people this forum has help achieving there dream (Read Testimonies biko) ?, You spend your time in the politics section why won't you complain of Tribalism.

You gat no idea hw much this forum is generating, Do you know How many Advert seun rejects on a regular basis? (Merry bet, Naira bet e.t.c)

Please encourage people.. its not easy keeping a site like NL.. how do you think seun will feel reading ur comment ?.

thank u Bros, i am a living witness o,.i have been able to make huge success via NLD
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by sleeknick: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Who wants to sell a phone. I have 15k to buy a gud fairly used fone. Contact me on: 08167650196 I'm in Lagos
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by jide219(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Abi seun get phobia for photo ,seun why u nor send lala go
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Nice one though kiss
Gold digger spotted.

Mynd44 ban her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by youngsahito(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
who is Alex?
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by superfelix: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
stil, oga at d top neva comment
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Surplus90:
it still baffles me why seun don't like making public appearances.... Nairaland is no longer just a forum or a website....it has become a brand which needs A FACE to be associated with it....nairaland is an entrepreneurial success story that needs to be told....Seun come out and inspire other young NETpreneurs....
stop hiding in ur village....its selfish from my point of view....

It is Seun's animosity that makes Nairaland thrive.
Re: Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
DrRasheed:

Hmmmmmm

See observation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Harvard University (Photos) / Becoming A Web Designer / Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.