Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Non Christians Need More Faith Than Christians: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Non Christians Need More Faith Than Christians: (415 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Do Christians Need To Confess Their Sins? See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Christians Need More Faith Than Christians: by Harmony10: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2016
This thread is not to disapprove of anyone. I can't be the judge of how people have chosen to live their lives. However, I read from and have spoken to quite a few Non-Christians (I mean Atheist, Scientist/Intellectuals, Agnostic...) who have problem with Christianity because it is ANTI-SCIENCETIC, ANTI-INTELLECTUAL.... How did Christianity come about all its claims? How did Christians believe all the trash propagated in the Bible and their pastors/leaders if they are not gullible, ignorant, unscientific, lazy thinkers....? Conclusion, christianity is a FRAUD.

Now I won't try to defend CHRISTIANITY. No matter how hard I try some people will not agree with me because they won't UNDERSTAND it. But I have a Challenge for all Atheist (@Aaronson, @SonofLucifer, @EyeHateGod and @SeunOsewa himself), Agnostic, Scientist, Intellectuals etc who feel Christians are Gullible and do not use their brains because rather than using scientific methods to reach conclusion they recourse to FAITH. Christians can't verify their Assertions hence they live by Faith (lazy way of thinking).

Let me define Faith according to Internet dico:

1. complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

2. strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof.

The highlight of the definitions is trust or confidence in something you can't proof.

Now my challenge to all my friends on the other sides. I asked @EyehateGod a question which he refused to answer. He deflected the question till he ran out of the thread... Please I am a Christian and am so proud of my beliefs because you on the other side have not proven to me that you are better thinkers. My question is

1. How many Scientific laws were you able to prove by yourself. You proved some in the Lab and You believed the Rest

2. Science told you the size of the moon, sun and other bodies in the galaxy. Science told you how the earth came to existence, how long it has being in existence and the distance between the earth and other bodies in space. Please how did you verify by yourself that what science said is true. Did you go to the moon by yourself to verify. You had Faith in science that it can not lie to you that is why you believed it. You believed science because it has done small things for you that have captured you heart. So if it crowd you with its jargons and make bigger and more audacious claims, you simply believe rather than make your own findings.

So my people you sef are living and surviving in this life by Faith - Faith in Science.
Re: Non Christians Need More Faith Than Christians: by Ogbulaba(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2016
just hear to read comments
Re: Non Christians Need More Faith Than Christians: by brandonobi(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Ogbulaba:
just hear to read comments
beta pikin
Re: Non Christians Need More Faith Than Christians: by orunto27: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2016
They must know CHRIST (Anobi Isa) for He is"The Faith".
Re: Non Christians Need More Faith Than Christians: by Harmony10: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2016
orunto27:
They must know CHRIST (Anobi Isa) for He is"The Faith".

And without FAITH it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6

What this tell us is that Knowledge come by FAITH in something.

We know God because we believe and that gave us a Chance to Know him and grow in Our Knowledge.

People who have Science Knowledge have Faith in Science. The first believed in Science and they got that chance to know science and grow in the knowledge of science.

The challenge with those having problem with the IDEA about God is that they don't gave the minimum requirement (FAITH/BELIEVE) to know.

YOU CANT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND what you don't BELIEVE IN

1 Like

Re: Non Christians Need More Faith Than Christians: by Harmony10: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2016
brandonobi:
beta pikin

Please na help me call those guys to come answer the question here.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Tithe To Rich Church Or Giving To The Poor? / Is Grace A License To Sin? / PROPHECY- Unto End-times People, Why Aren't You Doing My Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.