Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20years (1218 Views)

She Finally Did It [Photo] / Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20 Years / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20years by Raydos: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2016
[size=15pt]A Young Lady Narrates How She Started Masturbating When She Was Just 6 Years Old.[/size]

It is said that bad habits are the easiest things to pick up and the hardest things to drop off when acquired. This story has proved it is the truth, to a certain extent.

A young lady identified as Moji, shared her story about how she started indulging in the act of masturbation at a very young age. According to her, she had already started masturbating while she was just a 6-year-old who isn’t supposed to know the difference between right and wrong.

Moji finally overcame her masturbation habit after 20 years
Moji who says she has repented and finally stopped masturbating after about 20 years, says God save her. Read what she had to say below:

“I look so innocent in this picture, but if only you knew what my mind knew. I grew up in England and I believe in this picture I was 6 years old. So young and full of life. But my mind at this time was already corrupt. At this young age I knew what sex was, had watched a couple of x-rated movies and I’d even started playing with myself (masturbating). Who knew I would deal with these addictions for over 20 years of my life. I for one didn’t. But it continued, it progressed and it took Jesus to save and deliver me.

I don’t know what you’re dealing with. I don’t know what you’ve been battling with for a very long time. I don’t know the addictions and vices you feel you can’t overcome. But I do want you to know something, Jesus saves. Jesus heals. Jesus delivers. He saved me from every vice and set me free. He broke every yoke of addiction I’ve had to deal with. He restored my soul. He gave me life. And I do believe that if any man be in Christ Jesus he is a new creature, old things have passed away behold all things have become new.
So my dears I don’t know what you’re going through, I don’t know how bad you feel or think or believe you are. But one thing is for sure, Jesus saves. And He’s ready for you if you come to Him.

Cheers.
Your girl Moji.”

https://www.naij.com/1000386-meet-girl-started-masturbating-6-years-old-photos.html

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20years by ourkobo: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20years by ourkobo: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2016
[size=40pt]20yrs[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked

When guys dey d look for you?

1 Share

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20years by forreelinc(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Eh? E put picture omo she get heart o
Three simple ways to stop masturbating; 1. Get a job 2. Get a date 3. Get a life

1 Like

Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20years by ever811(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2016
this Kenyan kind of news...
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20years by youngest85(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2016
See as she be.....u better continue
Re: Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20years by sadiqabuch: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2016
I have been MAStuRBATING since I was 16, today am going 37. Good morning rumiz! I think I cnt endure this any more. I need help, I do mine @least ones and @most thrice everyday. I have lost both friends and love coz of this DEMON I cnt control for a day, series of attempt has been made, but it ended up in total fiasco. I jst lost a girlfriend this morning. Masturbation's urge comes on its own, coz I get sexually high thrice a day. All I need to do, is to call a girl with a sweet voice and imagine doing it with her without she knowing, but I used to b caught in the act by her coz she will notice changes I my voice. Your help is urgently needed and thank you in anticipation! Whatsapp me only if you have a way out please: the number will come base on request

(1) (Reply)

Should She Accept To Date Him? / DEALING WITH HIM WHEN HE’S H.O.R.N.Y! / My First Topic But Trust Me Itz Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.