Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Should She Accept To Date Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Accept To Date Him? (1240 Views)

Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Accept To Date Him? by queenice7(f): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
my very good friend is in a dilemma right now. a guy that's so serious about her is asking her out. according to her, she is about to accept coz he is her dream man. he got all she wants from a guy. buh the problem here is that, his younger brother has been her good friend and once asked her out but she declined. she has even told de guys younger brother about him asking her out and all de younger brother could say was " hmmm, good luck to u". now she is confused about whether to date her heartthrob or not. plss guys and babes, what's your opinion on this??
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by lezzsnr: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
enjoy your life oooooo, no time
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
If she can't decide on who to date between both brothers then she has no business in being in a relationship.
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by falconey(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
I don't see any problem here
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by diehardanusfan(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
do as you like woman
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by vchykp(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
since she has never had anything to do with the other brother, she has every right to go into relationship with the guy, for her to be confused, maybe she is not telling us something..!
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by firstking01(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Girls be rocking in confusion since i was born, and now i am getting old i 've never seen them changingundecided
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by omega25red(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
queenice7:
my very good friend is in a dilemma right now. a guy that's so serious about her is asking her out. according to her, she is about to accept coz he is her dream man. he got all she wants from a guy. buh the problem here is that, his younger brother has been her good friend and once asked her out but she declined. she has even told de guys younger brother about him asking her out and all de younger brother could say was " hmmm, good luck to u". now she is confused about whether to date her heartthrob or not. plss guys and babes, what's your opinion on this??
you have been watching empire abi wink

tell your friend to date who she wants and tell him what his brother said.
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by EternalTruth: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
queenice7:
[s] my very good friend is in a dilemma right now. a guy that's so serious about her is asking her out. according to her, she is about to accept coz he is her dream man. he got all she wants from a guy. buh the problem here is that, his younger brother has been her good friend and once asked her out but she declined. she has even told de guys younger brother about him asking her out and all de younger brother could say was " hmmm, good luck to u". now she is confused about whether to date her heartthrob or not. plss guys and babes, what's your opinion on this??[/s]
rubbish attention seekers....
got so many pressing issues in this Buhari regime to attend to rather than reading loads of hogwash

1 Like

Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by EternalTruth: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
vchykp:
since she has never had anything to do with the other brother she has every right to go into relationship with the guy, for her to be confused, maybe she is not telling us something..!
@bolded..
will ladies ever open up the real truth to you??
her conscience just pricked her...
the other brother don fucck am jhoor..
and it's not her friend's story she shared..
it's herself.

1 Like

Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by Winnelyn(f): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
this is a dumb question... Sometimes i wish i could put some people on mute lipsrsealed
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by vchykp(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
EternalTruth:
@bolded..
it's herself.

my mind told me same too, if she has been fucccked by any one or them, i advice she should walk away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by firstking01(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
EternalTruth:
rubbish attention seekers....
got so many pressing issues in this Buhari regime to attend to rather than reading loads of hogwash
Hehehehe, no take am personal bikogrin...We are all in itgrin
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
o p .....are u sure its ur friend?
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by Naijaboiy1: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
I guess the younger brother is just envious because he can't get her.
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by RoyalBlak007: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
undecided

Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by JuanDeDios: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
omega25red:
you have been watching empire abi wink

tell your friend to date who she wants and tell him what his brother said.
Lol. Have they started the new season?
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by omega25red(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Lol. Have they started the new season?
yes! they are on winter break now
Re: Should She Accept To Date Him? by queenice7(f): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2016
EternalTruth:
@bolded..
it's herself.
chill, they are very decent people here. they are good Christians. it's not everyone that engage in premarital shits

(1) (Reply)

I Live A Nocturnal Life. I'm I Normal? / Interested Single Male Here (pics Included) / Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.