Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. (8718 Views)

Oh My God!!! Why Pastor, Why!!???!!! / My God! What Kind Of Yansh Is This? / Oh My God!!!!!!!!my Husband Has Killed Me. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by fairlyusedpant: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Samyj247:
no she is not d one..her name is Folalade obuntumi. she is very dark in complexion wetin mk me lv her b say her Toto de smell fish fish
hehehehe gringringringringrin
Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Folalade:
Like seriously! why should people bring their relationship matters online to be a subject of discussion.
I just found out that he has been opening threads about our relationship here.
Is that all what Nairaland is all about? Asking for advice from faceless people before discussing with your Bae? I guess he never thought I would be here undecided
This is not funny at all embarassed

I suppose u met online, startd ur relationship online nd the online thing goes on.
Mayb there is incompatible issues wit ur relationship.
Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by Folalade(f): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kurupt01:

They're somethings that just doesn't seem right. This account was created today and from your post it says and I quote I guess he never thought I would be here .

BTW you don't seem like a lady IMO
[s]I feel obligated to reply since you mentioned me [/s]
@bolded, what can you deduce from that? I registered today and saw what I have been missing (talking about us because He never imagined I would register and stumble on his posts). That doesnt look straight enough?
Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by faruz: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mologi:

one of this village Ibadan girls

Why evils grin cheesy
Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
I think this is about that guy that said he told his wife not to put a particular ingredient in food again and she kept using that ingredient.If it is about that or not just settle it amicably don't bring ur matter to a faceless forum like this again.

Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by gbengarock: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Even as a guest you could still access most of these threads.

Op was never a guest and just when she registered she searched for the guys moniker and saw all the threads..

Op u don't seem to be making any sense
Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by NaijaElba(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
OH!! u are the lady that wont apologize whenever u wrong ur hubbie....he kuku said u wld see the thread so he didnt hide it since u have refused to learn.....he wanted faceless people to advice u...hope u will listen
Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by gbengarock: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Folalade:
Wtf! He wont finish watching this seasonal movie I swear down
Only a guy could av posted this
Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by OgaSirAde(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
I dislike it too...at times its usually done for show off.
Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by Folalade(f): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2016
gbengarock:

Only a guy could av posted this
....Or someone who have had much to do with guys.
Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by Folalade(f): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2016
gbengarock:
Even as a guest you could still access most of these threads.

Op was never a guest and just when she registered she searched for the guys moniker and saw all the threads..

Op u don't seem to be making any sense
What are we saying? what are you typing?
Re: Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. by Folalade(f): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=SeyiAyorinde post=50064401]I think this is about that guy that said he told his wife not to put a particular ingredient in food again and she kept using that ingredient.If it is about that or not just settle it amicably don't bring ur matter to a faceless forum like this again.[/quote
Thank you

Is Kim Kardashian’s Butt Dropping? (see Photos) / Lady Exposes Photo Of A Married Man Who Slept With Her (lolz) / I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life