Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) (46144 Views)

How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones / Phones KIICAA POWER - 5.0" 3G Android 7.0 / How To Enable 4G Internet On Your LTE Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by GrandMufti: 8:15am On May 10, 2018
naijacentric:
did u try it i saw it online its on youtube too its possible but i av no 4G sim just wanted to ask am waitin for my glo data to finish in dis era of tech wats impossible no be oyinbo wey do pencil do erazer

1 Like

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Mightyify(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2018
naijacentric:
boss dis stufff is it still working as at now becos i want to use ntel line on my fone n its 4G my device is 3G

No
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by naijacentric(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2018
Mightyify:

No
no wahala i trust youtube cheat go dey
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by fibonacci2526: 9:21pm On May 10, 2018
GrandMufti:

Shebi na naija we dey, u nor need to argue with this Kain person.lolll
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by fibonacci2526: 9:22pm On May 10, 2018
naijacentric:
u see u dint try it den why were u discouraging me dats bad o thanks anyway

No one is discouraging you, you just want people to tell you what you want to hear.
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by GrandMufti: 9:23pm On May 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Shebi na naija we dey, u nor need to argue with this Kain person.lolll

That is it o
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by naijacentric(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

No one is discouraging you, you just want people to tell you what you want to hear.
wrong
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by walesho(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2018
icore:
@Op Infinix Note 3 Has 4G network.

The pic is note 2.lol
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by walesho(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2018
Dumbest post in the history of man. Is like buying a smartphone of 8megapixel and you said you downloaded an app that will make the smart phone camera change from 8mp to 20mp. The thunder that will fire this OP is still on queue to get PVC. grin
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Bossman(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2018
Yeah. Talking about something that's absolutely false and not possible at all.

walesho:
Dumbest post in the history of man. Is like buying a smartphone of 8megapixel and you said you downloaded an app that will make the smart phone camera change from 8mp to 20mp. The thunder that will fire this OP is still on queue to get PVC. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Danielwiseoo(f): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mightyify:
Most service providers have provided 4g network to their customers while majority of our phones are just 3g phones.. .this trick will activate the 4g lte so You wouldn't worry getting a new phone. Let's go there.. .

Yes.. you can do it, Just follow the Steps below:-

1) Firstly download "CPU-Z" App from Playstore

2) Install the app and open it.

3) on Homepage you can check what is your Processor !!

4) If its Mediatek processor then Download Engineering mode app from Playstore.

5) Install it and open app.

6) Scroll down and check "Preferred Selection" and click on drop down button.

7) Select LTE/WCDMA/GSM and save it.

cool Switch off and Switch on your device.

9) Again switch off and insert sim in Slot 1.

10) That's it, 4G works in 3G device successfulky.

Good luck!
my phone isn't MediaTek processor how do I do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Power Bank Spoil Phones Battery / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better? / Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.