Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

What A Man's Body Should Be Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man's Body Should Be Like (1470 Views)

What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Vivos: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
If you are a guy and you are not like the men below there is a problem. If you dont six packs now as a young man when will you have it. Our 9ja guys will always say 'who six packs epp' and 'na people wey no get work dey look for six packs'. Na lie, deep down within them they want it. It does require you to starve yourself just work out, exercise and eat healthy. It's very hard to find a 9ja guy with six packs, Laziness no go kill una. Get up now and make that decision to stay fit as a man you are. Modeling Agencies always look for men with six packs to model clothes and different products, you are not at loss.

2 Likes

Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by finalboss1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
i love my flat belly like this,na byforce to get pacs... fettywap nd wizkalifa nor get pacs
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by falconey(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
finalboss1:
i love my flat belly like this,na byforce to get pacs

I have a pot belly and I love it!!!!!! why shouldn't I? it is never a set back in getting chicks and have coitus_

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by MackBrooklyn: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
What a fûckery!! angry

Don't goan be making money, dey there dey find six packs wey no fit earn you any kobo undecided
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by fbtowner(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
This op must be a small pickin. grin grin
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
wetin dis one dey talk?
Barman pass me another bottle of beer
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by rawpadgin(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
I just hope those pregnant guys criticising the op are stinkingly rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
grinIf you know what it takes ehn...

Not everyone can form like this man..

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Vivos: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
fbtowner:
This op must be a small pickin. grin grin
you must have a pot belly
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Vivos: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
What a fûckery!! angry

Don't goan be making money, dey there dey find six packs wey no fit earn you any kobo undecided
With six packs + fine face you are set for life with modeling
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by LorDBolton(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
I should go and be gyming cos of 6packs that if I stop gyming 1month e don dey disappear?

Ever wondered why ONLY people paid to have 6pack actually have 6packs? (entertainers, sportsmen, models etc)

How many politicians, entrepreneur, banker etc get am

Abeg get ur mind right @op

2 Likes

Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Sexxkillz: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
If you're a man and you have this kind of body and your bank account be like jamb score, then you're a very big fool. . . A big fool with misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
to get six pack isn't an easy job oh
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
I hate SIX packs,don't fancy pot belly either...

normal body will do
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Vivos: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If you're a man and you have this kind of body and your bank account be like jamb score, then you're a very big fool. . . A big fool with misplaced priorities.
You can make fun of the post but don't you dare insult me.....I ain't the cause of your frustration
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Vivos: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
LorDBolton:
I should go and be gyming cos of 6packs that if I stop gyming 1month e don dey disappear?

Ever wondered why ONLY people paid to have 6pack actually have 6packs? (entertainers, sportsmen, models etc)

How many politicians, entrepreneur, banker etc get am

Abeg get ur mind right @op
You should go gyming to keep fit, many 9ja guys with pot belly to avoid that you have replace stomach fat with muscles, take care of your body
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Sexxkillz: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Vivos:
You can make fun of the post but don't you dare insult me.....I ain't the cause of your frustration
I didn't insult you or anyone. You can only feel insulted if indeed your bank account "be like jamb score".

Fuck_ off my mentions and go get a job that doesn't include being a fuckboy.

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Vivos: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I didn't insult you or anyone. You can only feel insulted if indeed your bank account "be like jamb score".

Go release your frustration elsewhere, you can take it out by gyming, it helps!!!

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by LorDBolton(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Vivos:
You should go gyming to keep fit, many 9ja guys with pot belly to avoid that you have replace stomach fat with muscles, take care of your body

Lols in the context the OP is talking about...it's not just about fitness but 6packs n muscles and I put it to you 6packs doesn't signify fitness @ all @all

Neither does weightlifting, Usain bolt that has 6packs cannot jog for 3-6hours straight like those east Africans who by d way have NO 6PACKS.

Exercising to keep fit is very good but 6pacs? Or muscles? Waste of time unless you make a living off it.
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sexxkillz:

y'all should stop calling my name
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by enshi(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
If you had uoloaded ur personal pic the thread would have been more credible... Well Check ma dp for a real masculine look

2 Likes

Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by olysexy(f): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
I love my man with a big pot belle.. ...is evidence of u know na lolol
Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by mrmrmister: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
fuckboy:

y'all should stop calling my name

cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Body Should Be Like by fbtowner(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Vivos:
you must have a pot belly

No. I have a drum belly undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Sexy Classic Handmade Nigerian Broques / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / WASTED YEARS: The Ordeal Of A Pastor’s Son (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.