Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (39756 Views)

(18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by okey1234(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KlcItaNPyg

The guys shaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oya Trapquee my crush wink wink

Let hear yours tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by ajasbaba(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
i will tell you in the other room.

18 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
ajasbaba:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Do you know that the other room is in Aso Villa ? If Bubu catch u en! ?
[size=1pt].[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by ladyF(f): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ermmmm.... The one that will make our time in the other room memorable. lipsrsealed

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Deeypeey(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bobby!..Bobby!! BOBBY!!!...(sebi na just body??sense is not bn taken into consideration?)
and she gatz fine oo

hit like if u dey my club!!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by mytime24(f): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
ajasbaba:
CUM talk here grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Yewandequeen(f): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
lipsrsealed

Its unspeakable.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Lagusta(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Na wa
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by DAVE41(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Before pole catch me in this room. lemme catch my breath. ,!
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by slimthugchimee(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
am hungry undecided
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Stevebamdex(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Let's talk about that In camera{the other room}..smiley
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
I like it slim,not some oversize, or over fat.

I don't want anybody mistaken my wife as my mum due to over size..

slim ladies are easy to carry,can adopt ,and adapt to any style in the other room...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by LilSmith55(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ah Go Give Una Answer Inside The Other Room
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by charsobodo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
I can only reveal this in the other room... Shikena!
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Mopolchi: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
okay

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by MachBrooklyn: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
I love the two thieves cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by dhamstar(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
i like well constructed natural contours in front and back region of female. Infact i'm an addict.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by MachBrooklyn: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ladies when your boyfriend throws you on the bed and in the cause of you trying to be sexy, you then hit your head on the bed and dies therefore I'm pleased to tell you that you're going to hell fire straight cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Jamesmatic(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
D glands....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Stevebamdex(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
ladyF:
grin
Don't just laugh,come into the other room..I have got gist for you..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by themonk(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:
lipsrsealed
Its unspeakable.
angry
I know what you love, I can make the goose bumps in your inner thighs appear. cool
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by shumuel(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
okey1234:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KlcItaNPyg

The guys shaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oya Trapquee my crush wink wink

Let hear yours tongue tongue tongue

Guys: Boobs and Asses.
Ladies: Money.
what else ?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Impulse80(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Big nyash! grin Because in the words of Fela Anikulapo Kuti, "nyash na wonderful material property " grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Yewandequeen(f): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
themonk:
angry
I know what you love, I can make the goose bumps in your inner thighs appear. cool

U Don't know and don't try guessing cos u wont get it right.
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by bikefab(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
She gotta have some boobs man, not d Cosy kind. Just tangible enof.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by SUPOL(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abeg wetin be dat interviewer name?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by zionwest(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
I love the lady's hair..mostly when it's curly..it heats up the mood kiss
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by ndcide(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Are the ladies answering a different question from the men?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Flexherbal(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
For me, i get turned on when a lady looks very neat and clean.

Ladies love it, big hard and rocky.

Our herbal tea can guarantee you that.

Nor be joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
I like hot legs.. nyansh n boobi

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by optional1(f): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Like a guy wit beard....

Jarizod oya come answer dis question...

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by amagunnerfan: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
The boobs. And if she is hairy and can cook vegetable well and is well mannered.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.