Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria (55089 Views)

Tekno Shows Off His New Hairstyle In New Pic. Hit Or Miss? / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle In This Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by yeyeboi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
GoggleB:
She come ugly join the crazy hairdo..

See as d hair be like rope wen dem dey use fetch water for well.

No, the hair be like rope wey dem take tie this government down spiritually cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by johnstar(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
She got an ugly hairdo to go with her ugly sounds.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by yinkslinks(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
But she is known and you are not grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tunmidob:
in her mind she will be like.. I'm looking sexy

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Cornerstone001: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Iranu undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by ObaKlaz: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wack rapper. Wack hairstyle. A circus clown on the loose! grin

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Asiri1991: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ugly thing. Run out of thread

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by OderahSpecial(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lo Lo Lo...... LOCAL RAPPER!!!
The hair too local and yeye join for my liking..
She suppose dey sell okirika!!

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by faorex(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
undecided
warrisdis..
the thing sef dey irritate person

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by ObaKlaz: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wack rapper. Wack hairstyle. Circus clown on the loose! grincheesy

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by emeka762001(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Wat in God's name is she carrying on her head does she go to chch with dis? Na wa o
must she go to church? who church epp
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by sweetcocoa(f): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hahaha, what's left to see in this world? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
the ones with poor musical content and delievery are the ones always going extreme to get attention.

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by DAntivirus: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
We dont recognize her here in burundi,she is ugly Af!

Lol, Topsy Gaga... Its simply crazy and sheer stupidity, carrying a liability as a signature... If she's good her talent should speak.

Dagrin, Olamide, Reminisce, Phyno... Non of them needed this before they were noticed!

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by DAntivirus: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Hahaha, what's left to see in this world? grin grin grin

I thought she's your mentor?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by carlosta: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
If she come mistakenly step on her hair while dancing and snap her neck nko

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by MNDY(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jesus Christ! Did I just see those pictures?
-
And by the way, KEMISTRY is one unpopular Nigerian female rapper whose flows and voice I totally fell in love with! I don't know where she is now!
-
Neither do I remember the title of a certain only song of hers which I usually listened to a very long time ago on radio-stations! Any help pls? I'd really love to get that song, and most of all, I'd really love her to get back on the music scene with those very brilliant lines and dope voice I experienced from her!

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by lenone: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
hm

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by dominique(f): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
The only winner I see here is whoever is supplying her with attachments, that person don hammer bigtime.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:
As much as the hair looks put off, I won't judge her. Sometimes someone needs to kick outta the comfort zone and do things undoubtedly.

I cut my hair recently, I hate weavons and the stress of making hair and all that. I did a back undercut and let my middle hair. It's crazy I tell you, I went to the market and all eyes on me.

E no concern me, my hair my wahala not yours.

Nobody cares if you eat your hair for breakfast. undecided

But you don dey sabi English small-small o. Who's tutoring you?

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by earthbest(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin cry this no be hairstyle,dis one na punishment

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by supaphlymee(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
This one is ya werey......tipetipe

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Ginaz(f): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Haute:

Nobody cares if you eat your hair for breakfast. undecided

Ya, that was the plan. I said my wahala not yours. So why do you care if you eat my hair for breakfast?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Idowuh(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
I wish you well.. sister GaGa

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by PAIDROCKET: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Let your #1000 do Wonders for you.... JOIN THE WHATSAPP TRAIN... AND MAKE EXPERIENCE FINANCIAL FREEDOM....

https:///4RnQ7fDqyd92TefXc4bqhT
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by djWALE(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
A times..she gets home before her hair..nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Ellegacy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
You don join badGang

Abeg tell her "Punchline o jawo mon".

And if she be one way, kolewerk for this industry.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nnamdikalu: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Make una come join me smoke garri o,food don don.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:

Ya, that was the plan. I said my wahala not yours. So why do you care if you eat my hair for breakfast?

You're right: it's none of my business. Your improving grammar is my business though. I'm impressed. tongue

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by crazygod(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:
I feel like committing suicide for watching 10 secs of that video
I swear.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Akanaz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
See what uniqueness has turned this to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users / Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.