Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria (55256 Views)

Tekno Shows Off His New Hairstyle In New Pic. Hit Or Miss? / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle In This Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Banadekush(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2016
TPAND:
When mushin olosha girl takes up a career in music... this is what you see

says wu?? mushin girls aren't like this!!
dhur.
I rep my hood.. Mushine city.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Dshocker(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Its trash
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Focused2day: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
kestolove95:
La gurl la ugly...but wait, wich song she don sing?

I wonder o
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Recap211(f): 2:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Cool...
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Recap211(f): 2:16am On Dec 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Wen u observe wella u go kno say diz one na olosh....o.
With just 5h quickie is surebanka for u.
But now d big question is WHO WAN CARRY UGLY QLQSHQ
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Recap211(f): 2:18am On Dec 27, 2019
Many of you are saying shits as if una be saints... She came out with her style and she goes with it.. Some be like.. She's Olosh...o.. Well many of you takes all female artist as some kind babe una dey date... Lol.. You'd better try do what u know how best to do before your time runs out..
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Recap211(f): 2:25am On Dec 27, 2019
See pastor wey dey talk say someone no fit blow.. Lol.. If your nick or name is typed on Google, abeg what achievement will be attached?.. Lol. Hell none!.. You'd better check yourself before trying to pull one down... Try type the name TOPSYGAGA on Google and see your ASS outside.. As OSUN state big reach, a female rapper came all d way from lag con collect best rapper... She won the best rapper during sminorff rap battles 2014... Where is your baddest rapper?... Na all this kind people go dey follow nairamarley dey bear Marlians.. Lol.. Whereas he came from Abroad becoming ur champion
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Recap211(f): 2:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Jimiolay:
Upon all d Madness e neva still blow

What about you sir?.. U Don blow?... Lol.. When it's her time, she will..
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Recap211(f): 2:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Ginaz:
As much as the hair looks put off, I won't judge her. Sometimes someone needs to kick outta the comfort zone and do things undoubtedly.

I cut my hair recently, I hate weavons and the stress of making hair and all that. I did a back undercut and let my middle hair. It's crazy I tell you, I went to the market and all eyes on me.

E no concern me, my hair my wahala not yours.

God will bless you ma'am... �
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Recap211(f): 2:29am On Dec 27, 2019
I feel like committing suicide for watching 10 secs of that video
who stopped you?.. At least you are nobody.. So no one is gonna look for. Your corpse
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Recap211(f): 2:29am On Dec 27, 2019
I feel like committing suicide for watching 10 secs of that video
who stopped you?.. At least you are nobody.. So no one is gonna look for Your corpse
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Recap211(f): 2:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Jimiolay:
Upon all d Madness e neva still blow

You Don blow?.. Let's hear your achievements so far... Or just give us your name and let's see if google recognises You...
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Recap211(f): 2:35am On Dec 27, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Wat in God's name is she carrying on her head does she go to chch with dis? Na wa o
Many of you need tutoring.. Na Whetin ur own artiste dey use perform e dey carry go church?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine / Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.