Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,733 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria (55267 Views)

Tekno Shows Off His New Hairstyle In New Pic. Hit Or Miss? / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle In This Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Damfostopper(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
she looks ugly and dirty
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:
As much as the hair looks put off, I won't judge her. Sometimes someone needs to kick outta the comfort zone and do things undoubtedly.

I cut my hair recently, I hate weavons and the stress of making hair and all that. I did a back undercut and let my middle hair. It's crazy I tell you, I went to the market and all eyes on me.

E no concern me, my hair my wahala not yours.
Pm me a pix of DAT hair!...think my sister's need an upgrade! Pix or ahdonbilivit!
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Ginaz(f): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Haute:

You're right: it's none of my business. Your improving grammar is my business though. I'm impressed. tongue

Lol, I read novels.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by sisisioge: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Fashion has always been tedious! She try...na to carry her hair style for hand sure pass.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol, I read novels.

Feminist novels? cheesy
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Ginaz(f): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
luminouz:

Pm me a pix of DAT hair!...think my sister's need an upgrade! Pix or ahdonbilivit!

I can't put my pix up here cos I'm camera shy but i'll show ya a portfolio of the stlye I'm currently rocking. grin

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Kebabs(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Who is TOPSY TURVY ni? With such mad hairstyle? And such worgly looks? I'm sure this is fulani weed in action..
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Ginaz(f): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Haute:

Feminist novels? cheesy

No, just anything novels. From thrillers, romance, suspense, crimes, etc. My favorite author is James hadley chase cheesy
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:

I can't put my pix up here cos I'm camera shy but i'll show ya a portfolio of the stlye I'm currently rocking. grin
Awww...this is so super cute! N I don't believe u being camera shy...u just don't wanna remove my eyeballs with Ur super cuteness! grin
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:

No, just anything novels. From thrillers, romance, suspense, crimes, etc. My favorite author is James hadley chase cheesy

Hadley Chase? You must be a very lively person. grin
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:

Did u just say James Hadley chase? God! Tot I waz d only one left with them....have a whole file on him....both d corgi and panther publishers....wat abt u? Think u have some I don't have? Let's exchange ideas joor!
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Dvampire(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
No wonder mop and kerosene wick suddenly became scarce and expensive. Behold the cause. angry
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
DAntivirus:

Lol, Topsy Gaga... Its simply crazy and sheer stupidity, carrying a liability as a signature... If she's good her talent should speak.

Dagrin, Olamide, Reminisce, Phyno... Non of them needed this before they were noticed!
Her stupidity no b here,her song is irritating.She no sabi anything!*pukes grin
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Malayy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
see her ugly face.. afonja and ugliness be like......
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Ginaz(f): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
luminouz:

Did u just say James Hadley chase? God! Tot I waz d only one left with them....have a whole file on him....both d corgi and panther publishers....wat abt u? Think u have some I don't have? Let's exchange ideas joor!

I have some of his novels on my phone, I love his sense of writing like kilode.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by youngboi(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
That's an attention seeker.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Ginaz(f): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
luminouz:

Awww...this is so super cute! N I don't believe u being camera shy...u just don't wanna remove my eyeballs with Ur super cuteness! grin

You flatter me, now I'm shy. smiley
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:

You flatter me, now I'm shy. smiley
Hahahaha....u know u deserved it.... grin
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ewwww! Very ugly! shocked nigerians always celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:

I have some of his novels on my phone, I love his sense of writing like kilode.
D theme...description wizardry.. Wordplay..n finally delivery.... Are so fresh like die! Ummm...check ma profile..if Ur cool with what u see..could u pm me? Let's exchange novels.... grin
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by kenoly09(f): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Medusa head sef fine pass her
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Tedassie(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:
As much as the hair looks put off, I won't judge her. Sometimes someone needs to kick outta the comfort zone and do things undoubtedly.

I cut my hair recently, I hate weavons and the stress of making hair and all that. I did a back undercut and let my middle hair. It's crazy I tell you, I went to the market and all eyes on me.

E no concern me, my hair my wahala not yours.
pix or...

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by AngelAhnie(f): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by crisycent: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Na dem....smelly people.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
when you are quite aware u talent won't take u far
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Malayy:
see her ugly face.. afonja and ugliness be like......
At your service sire grin

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by hadeyemoheirstar(f): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Uhh nonsense
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by icebergfresh(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Wen u observe wella u go kno say diz one na olosh....o.
With just 5h quickie is surebanka for u.
But now d big question is WHO WAN CARRY UGLY QLQSHQ
are u well
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by rafabenitez: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bunch of ugly crap,yoruba women and ugliness are like ....,wey dat zuma pics.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Malayy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Stylediva:
At your service sire grin
thanks.. I'm loyal sir..
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by fortunechy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
she kws dt she's damn ugly yet she go make ugly hair just to notice her ugly face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Williams Is Dead (Ghanaian Actor) / Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card / Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.