Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable (28041 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Nigerians Condemn Nba’s Threat Over Judges’ Arrest / Why amendment of CCB, CCT acts is necessary, by NBA president, Alegeh- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by caesaraba(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
CSTR2:
how will you get there? By destroying your own democracy before it even gets the chance?
Besides, who voted buhari for dictatorship? Where did you get the consensus that the Nigerian people trust buhari as dictator?

Those who voted Buhari did for obvious reasons one of which is the fight against corruption and the will to carry it out.
Destroying our democracy? Lol! There'll be mistakes on the way but we'll get there someday. For now, I support the actions of Buhari against corruption eventhough it'd be better if those in his camp were also under the spotlight. However, I know what stage of development we are in. Some obviously do not and yet I wonder why they aren't questioning why pigs don't fly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by 4nobody4every1: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
anonimi:

Why is this "man of steel" not able to deal with our very corrupt judiciary, which is filled with majority members of his own party, the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC?
The judiciary is an INDEPENDENT arm of government just as the LEGISLATIVE is!
It is only business as usual with the huge amounts of money WE allow them get from us.
Perhaps your man of steel only chases after those who are opposed to his dictatorial tendencies that hurts ALL of us in the long run!
#OccupyNASS!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

U no dey taya, l wonder why Buhari still allows you to post on nairaland, dont worry, we are planning a sting operation to arrest you very soon grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by caesaraba(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
olarent:
Why is nigeria so full and naïve like dis?if u said all dat buhari is a dictator agreed its only a dictator dat can govern nigeria and succeed those so call judge are corrupt people politician used dem let bubu deal with dem we need a beta nigeria.if corruption can b deal with 90 percent of nigeria problem has been solve.

You forget that some of these people are direct beneficiaries of corruption and would starve to death if things get better in the fight against corruption?
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Charly68: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
DSS action is what NBA saw and they are shouting,when EFCC steps in alarm will blow patapata..the president has warned them enough but they won't listen. This kind of commando arrest is what will serve as deterrent factor to others..Enough of fraudulent rule of law
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by ochuciano(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
caesaraba:

Una go shout tire! It's not only do it well, it's follow due process.

President Duterte of the Philippines has issued a nationwide presidential order for ordinary citizens to hunt down and kill drug dealers and get rewarded by government and still the U.S of A who many of us Nigerians refer to when stuff like this happens, have not scrapped bilateral ties with them and instead are conducting joint military exercises with them (one of the highest forms of bilateral co-operation).
Buhari and the DSS understands that we do not live in a perfect world. I would go out on a limb and say (hoping you have at least being to Nigeria once in your life time) that if the NJC were involved and the operations delayed, there's a 96% chance that they would have come up empty.
That a sitting governor would run to the house of a judge involved in his case and get physically hurt in the course of resisting the judge's arrest goes to say the guys at the DSS are on to something very tangible.

So oga, we can sit down here under the mango tree and bobo ourselves that 9ja is an ideal society or simply agree that we can do better while also been happy that corrupt people are being exposed and having their nests rattled. E no affect me o, if e affect any of una personally, una doo.
There are hundreds of thousands of awaiting trial cases due to a very backward judicial system, I haven't seen you lot protesting against that.
Goodmorning this evening.

U have a point, but it's not democratic. Too bad we are in democracy
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by biggy26: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
caesaraba:

Lol! You people will soon blame the sun and the moon. On Buhari's cert issue, 2019 is still far away, either get on with your life (if you have one) or file an appeal offline. Repeatedly writing it on NL won't give you what you are desperately looking for. Okbye!

Lol...d same way u and ur masters blame gej and every other thing for ur incompetence, and have refused to also realize that d campaigns are over.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Hiqhscore(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ezedon:
i hate reading any post about this wicked man

Egbon who forced u to read
Oda topics dey to read cos ah nur knw wetin consine oyinbo with yoruba incantations undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Obynolee(f): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Man Of Steel.

About time somebody stood up to our very corrupt Judiciary. Buhari should not let it be business as usual,and those crying that Buhari is a dictator,will one day look back and thank him.

There are a lot of things wrong with our judicial system,from the "Ogboni" initiation for career progression,and the reckless abandon with which our Judges accept bribes.

And yes the NBA has more Ogboni members than any other organization in Nigeria.

There is only one President in Nigeria,and the NBA is a toothless bulldog,and will not be able to do anything. Matter of fact,the "OGBONI" clique inside the NBA should be ashamed for even coming out in defense of these corrupt Judges.

To the DSS and the Presidency. Those of us that voted for you to tackle corruption,are solidly behind you.

In Tuface voice" Nothing dey happen"

One thing about supporting injustice is that the table might turn against you,when they are done with the judges you and I will be the next.If they are accused of being corrupt, there USBA process, what's ICPC and EFCC doing, were these judges invited before the raid?.We should endeavour to stand against injustice not condolling it no matter whose ox is gored.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
It is surprising that how these politicians use the masses for their agenda. It is so so surprising .... No matter how corrupt these Judges are, which nation sends Secret Services to their homes at 1am to abduct Federal Judges. These people have the same authorities as the senators. Even a small guy like me, A president has not right to abduct me ( I don't see this as arrest). See this Nigeria has a long way to go...
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by asamaigho(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
ever811:
stupid people.. this judges has been sending innocent common citizens to jail, no body call for help unbehalf of this helpless citizens but now its there turn to give account of there conducts....phone is cheap, sim card is 50#...load 100# and get 10mb free and it takes nothing to register on naira land that's why some people has become" judges right advocate. honesty we have a long way to go in this country.. as a good percent of Nigerians are uncivilized..

My broda,i pity nigerian youths oo.
The way they shield corrupt politicians is amazing,yet the want nigeria to improve?
Godbless pmb for us oo,
I use to think dat d dss was just a body institution for the political elites.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by asamaigho(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
PunterTim:
Hehe,absolute democracy can be a problem!

Sai Baba!!!

More of these,.....cos this is y i vote pmb anyway.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Firefire:
Wonderful...

North Korea loading...

Buhary testing the waters and gauging the reactions of Nigerians. I hope the 'fulls' supporting this stupidity will not cry blood when Buhary start arresting APC National leaders for speaking against his government.

Bookmark this post for future reference...
America and South Korea propaganda.
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by 4dor: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
TPAND:
All NBA needs to do is to reopen his certificate saga. That's all

Yeah same way they followed Ricky Tarfa to court before they were all disgraced?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2016
SharkTank:
When the NBA told him the detention of Dasuki was illegal, was he moved? When NBA told him the detention of Nnamdi KANU was illegal, was he moved? This man has no regard for our judiciary. He is a military junta.

Did the judiciary have regard for Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by Ugoeze2016: 5:15am On Oct 10, 2016
Buhari to be moved? You guys must be kidding me, that baba is a stone, nothing move baba 70 smiley grin
Re: Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable by mikolo80: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2016
SharkTank:
When the NBA told him the detention of Dasuki was illegal, was he moved? When NBA told him the detention of Nnamdi KANU was illegal, was he moved? This man has no regard for our judiciary. He is a military junta.
the judiciary sharing perpetual injunction anyhow has no regard for itself
You as you de
Do you believe in our judiciary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate / Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo / HID Awolowo's 94-yr Old Brother Weeps Uncontrollably As He Arrives Ikenne(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.