Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) (124901 Views)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by halexito(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Babs! Babs! Babsopey!!! How many times did I call you? You are greater than you think o!
You got a very creative mind than many. You may not know it. I'm sure you are the reason many people sleep at night with smiles on their lips and a genuine yearn for tomorrow in their mind. [Ur updates].
You have the reservoir of dope story line creativity. Please, never allow it go to wasteful sleep.
Kunle Afolayan started from somewhere........
Babs, I sincerely and really hope to hear about you and your great exploits in the future....... Glad to be a part of this.......
Reach for the stars...not as a goal...........But as a ladder. We are waiting... The world is waiting......... It starts NOW..........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Zheemub(f): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Following.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Lorexinoh(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Following
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by jwlawn(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] wow love every bit of it just tastes like honey well waiting for the completion. of it
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by remiseyi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
ROYH:
Babsopey, You're Good Buh Your Updates Is In EDGE Oh, I Hardly Comment But You Provoke The Uncomment In Me To Comment, Now That I Do, Abeg Re-schedule You Updates grin
BUSTED CHITIZEN
efeprovidence, Shegman22(m), dimeji877(m), TorNERDo(m), Dokimazo(f), rachealfst(f), freethinker01(m), remiseyi(m), PapiNigga, SuperSurupe, Ziniroe(f), ChemicalReaction(f), didamjoel, Ayomide93(m)
Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost/Silent Reader While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's, You're Pant Down grin cheesy tongue cheesy grin grin
[size=50pt]DA UNDISPUTED #T34M H3RO[/size]
----------+-------------+-------------------+-----------------------
like my reading in silence... kudos
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by folabode(f): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Best one here so far. Bless u bro
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by ROYH(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. Royh, ur head dey there! Don't mind me jare. My desire for more update is insatiable. BTW, even Babs knows I'm his 'biggest fan! I just wish he gets paid some-how for this 'BLOCK BUSTER'. Babs, you're the best. collect e-kisses jor!
hehehe, Abeg No Be Only Babs Sabi Collect Kisses, With Uche, Funmi And Daddy Orire Unkown Daughter Which Is Funmilola Kisses, Babs Should Have Retire From Collecting Kisses Abi Who Tell You Say ROYH Na Bad Kisser
Ma Gba Temi Na Ooo
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by ROYH(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oh, Pant Up Ngbanye, Yeye Boi grin
efeprovidence:

ok nice work,hey bro am not pant down
or BOXER Up tongue
remiseyi:

----------+-------------+-------------------+-----------------------
like my reading in silence... kudos
hehehe, Now That I Don Bust You Nko, I Change The Story Niyen . [size=50pt]#TEAM_HERO NAANI[/size]
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Babsopey(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
[b] EPISODE TWENTY-ONE MFYL PR2

The pictures were black and white with Little Will and Debby snapped together in most places. There was a family picture there where my mum, my step-dad (my Uncle), Debby and I were snapped together as a family. Debby was still very young in the picture as she was been carried by mum.

This clearly shows Uncle Ben has been keeping tab on us since I was a kid. Another case scenario was that Uncle Ben was in touch with my stepfather before his demise and that would mean my step father was not totally open to my mum about the where about of his brothers or maybe mum was the one that did not divulge the whole truth to me. The positive side to the whole story is I at least have somebody from my father's side caring for me.

Me: Aunty Joy also gave me some revelations today

Temmy: Who is Aunty Joy?

Me: The Director

Temmy: Oh, you call her that now?

Me: She won't let me otherwise

Temmy: What did she tell you about uncle Ben and why is he having your pictures?

Me: Uncle Ben happens to be my real uncle

Temmy: Really?

Me: Yeah. He's the third brother of my father.

Temmy: Mehn; that explains Daddy Orire's role

Me: I think Uncle Ben was the one asking Daddy Orire to be doing what he did

Temmy: What are you going to do now?

Me: I don't think he has realized that I now know. So I'll keep it that way, besides. I'll love to hear more from Aunty Joy.

Temmy: How much do you think she knows?

Me: Enough to clear my head I guess.

Temmy: Will you tell mum?

Me: I'm not telling anybody for now, not even Aramide, not until I'm able to prove and ascertain the truth.

Temmy: That's better; they might push you too much

Me: Exactly, I want it revealed slowly.

Temmy: Should i return these pictures?

Me: Where exactly did you find them?

Temmy: They are well kept in a folder in the old store.

Me: He might look for them later. Let's snap and return it back.

Temmy: That's a good idea.

We snapped the pictures and returned them back to the old store. While coming back, we saw uncle Ben and Aunty Joy driving out of the compound in Aunty Joy's car. I believed they were going for their date and I wondered what Aunty Joy needs my help for since they are back together.

Temmy: In another news, Rachael is coming here.

Me: Wao! That’s cool, where is she coming?

Temmy: Tomorrow

Me: Oh, why is she just saying it now or should I say why are you just saying it now?

Temmy: She’s been saying it before but she just told me she’ll be coming tomorrow this morning.

Me: I guess they are on holiday

Temmy: No, they just resume back from long term holiday but the workers in the state are now on strike.

Me: Oh! What will she do about CDS?

Temmy: She serves in a highly remote place far from the city, they don’t do no CDS.

Me: That’s cool. We’ll have to arrange that room for her.

Temmy: Yeah. So how do we celebrate your birthday?

Me: Even you? Common it’s next month and I’m not celebrating it.

Temmy: Tell that to Funmi

Me: She called you?

Temmy: She’s wishing you can come to Lagos to celebrate it.

Me: She didn’t tell me that

Temmy: She wanted me to persuade you first.

Me: What did you tell her?

Temmy: I told her I’ll try and I’ve done that (we both laughed)

We both clean and arrange one of the two remaining rooms, waiting for Rachael to come the following day. After cleaning up, we sat down in the sitting room to watch Champions league matches. It was the last set of games for the group stage. As we were watching, Aunty Joy sent me a text message to check my whatsapp. I checked the whatsapp message and saw the pictures of herself and Uncle Ben. They were both happy and having fun with what I saw in the picture to which I replied with “Thumps Up”.

Rachael did arrived very late in the night on the said day as she revealed she’s staying till the strike action is called off. Everybody in her area were allowed to leave till further notice as their state coordinator was scared of the rumored attack between the communities.

Me: It means the strike is just a good escape route

Rachael: Yes o, I’m even tired of that place.

Me: Why?

Rachael: I’ll prefer Jos city. There is no light, no water there. Imagine we have to go to another community, the local government head quarter to bath or get drinking water.

Me: Common is it that bad?

Rachael: You won’t believe it. The light made it worse. If there was light, the lodge we were given has pumping machine.

Me: They don’t have any well around?

Temmy: I’ve been wanting to ask the same thing

Rachael: The next well to where we are is fifty naira bike distanced.

Me: Na wa o, you are the one really serving.

Rachael: You guys are enjoying now. See the house they give you.

Temmy: We are just lucky o. Guys are only enduring here, especially those on water.

Me: They lack drinking water as most water they draw from wells turn oily some minutes after and some don’t even have good toilet except the general community toilets built at the creeks.

Temmy: And things are extremely expensive here.

Rachael: That’s one thing about my side. Things are very cheap there except transport. I’m sure fish will be highly cheap here.

Temmy: Chea what?

Me: Funny, fish is more expensive on the islands

Rachael: Why is that?

Temmy: Because they import fish from the outside just like every other person. All the fishes in the river had been killed by water contamination by oil.

Rachael: Nobody will believe this from out there o

Me: That’s the reality. The people enjoying in this place are the people staying in PH and other big cities like Bori. Those other villages are surffering big time. From water especially.

Temmy: I just hope somebody up there will look into their situation, because their politician obviously do not care.

Rachael: Nawa o, everybody with his own palava.

Temmy: That’s it. We all use our own state of living to judge others, whereas condition differs.

Me: Let’s leave that, what will you eat Rachael?

Rachael: I already took something in the bus, I’ll just love to shower and rest.

Me: Your room has it’s own bath. You can have your shower there.

Rachael: Cool, I think I’ll redeploy here o.

Me: Sorry, too late.

We helped her settle into the room as she took her bath while we play PES on the system. The days that followed was a touring one for us as we took Rachael around the city.

Rachael being a nice and jovial person, she got in tune with many people easily as she was more cliché to me every time we walk than she was to Temmy which gave people around the wrong impression that she’s my girlfriend, including Uncle Ben and Aunty Joy.

Aunty Joy fulfilled her promise to tell me more about Uncle Ben as she took me to her house one Friday to stay overnight.

Joy: Your girlfriend is cool, nice and lively, I personally like her.

Me: You are talking about Rachael I guess

Joy: Yeah, everybody likes her including your uncle but he has somebody else he’ll like you to marry.

Me: Let me guess, Daddy Orire’s Daughter?

Joy: I don’t know this your Daddy Orire but If he’s the friend your uncle always referred to, the you might be right. Why did you suggest that?

Me: Because my mum and Daddy Orire has been trying to match make us.

Joy: She might be the one. It’s more like there is an agreement or some sort of favour between your uncle and his friend.

Me: Agreement for me to marry his daughter’s friend?

Joy: I’m not sure but it’s more like it.

Me: That’s ridiculous! I don’t even know him as my uncle before now, yet he’s using me to make bargain.

Joy: I don’t think he’s planning to force it. He meant well for you.

Me: Anyway, I literary don’t have anybody yet. Maybe I’ll like her when I meet her.

Joy: What about Rachael?

Me: She’s Temmy’s fiancée

Joy: Really? She’s close to you. That reminds me, what about the lady were calling that day.

Me: Funmi, she’s the one that might be hurt if I decided to marry Daddy Orire’s daughter.

Joy: Hmm, I’m caught in the middle here. I want you to be happy and I want your uncle to be happy too.

Me: He’ll be happy. He doesn’t even know I know him as my uncle.

Joy: You know he co-owned this company with the two other owners.

Me: They are three that owned it?

Joy: Yeah, your uncle and two other people I don’t know. He has highest share though, more than 50%.

Me: That’s more like he owns the company.

Joy: Yeah, but he prefers to stay at this branch rather than Lagos.

Me: I see

Joy: Let me tell you a secret. He has willed all his shares to you. You are the beneficiary in all his files.[/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by nastynic(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
This piece is "AWESOME"

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by jidxin(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
oya continue
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by ROYH(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Babsopey:
[b] EPISODE TWENTY-ONE MFYL PR2

The pictures were black and white with Little Will and Debby snapped together in most places. There was a family picture there where my mum, my step-dad (my Uncle), Debby and I were snapped together as a family. Debby was still very young in the picture as she was been carried by mum.

This clearly shows Uncle Ben has been keeping tab on us since I was a kid. Another case scenario was that Uncle Ben was in touch with my stepfather before his demise and that would mean my step father was not totally open to my mum about the where about of his brothers or maybe mum was the one that did not divulge the whole truth to me. The positive side to the whole story is I at least have somebody from my father's side caring for me.

Me: Aunty Joy also gave me some revelations today

Temmy: Who is Aunty Joy?

Me: The Director

Temmy: Oh, you call her that now?

Me: She won't let me otherwise

Temmy: What did she tell you about uncle Ben and why is he having your pictures?

Me: Uncle Ben happens to be my real uncle

Temmy: Really?

Me: Yeah. He's the third brother of my father.

Temmy: Mehn; that explains Daddy Orire's role

Me: I think Uncle Ben was the one asking Daddy Orire to be doing what he did

Temmy: What are you going to do now?

Me: I don't think he has realized that I now know. So I'll keep it that way, besides. I'll love to hear more from Aunty Joy.

Temmy: How much do you think she knows?

Me: Enough to clear my head I guess.

Temmy: Will you tell mum?

Me: I'm not telling anybody for now, not even Aramide, not until I'm able to prove and ascertain the truth.

Temmy: That's better; they might push you too much

Me: Exactly, I want it revealed slowly.

Temmy: Should i return these pictures?

Me: Where exactly did you find them?

Temmy: They are well kept in a folder in the old store.

Me: He might look for them later. Let's snap and return it back.

Temmy: That's a good idea.

We snapped the pictures and returned them back to the old store. While coming back, we saw uncle Ben and Aunty Joy driving out of the compound in Aunty Joy's car. I believed they were going for their date and I wondered what Aunty Joy needs my help for since they are back together.

Temmy: In another news, Rachael is coming here.

Me: Wao! That’s cool, where is she coming?

Temmy: Tomorrow

Me: Oh, why is she just saying it now or should I say why are you just saying it now?

Temmy: She’s been saying it before but she just told me she’ll be coming tomorrow this morning.

Me: I guess they are on holiday

Temmy: No, they just resume back from long term holiday but the workers in the state are now on strike.

Me: Oh! What will she do about CDS?

Temmy: She serves in a highly remote place far from the city, they don’t do no CDS.

Me: That’s cool. We’ll have to arrange that room for her.

Temmy: Yeah. So how do we celebrate your birthday?

Me: Even you? Common it’s next month and I’m not celebrating it.

Temmy: Tell that to Funmi

Me: She called you?

Temmy: She’s wishing you can come to Lagos to celebrate it.

Me: She didn’t tell me that

Temmy: She wanted me to persuade you first.

Me: What did you tell her?

Temmy: I told her I’ll try and I’ve done that (we both laughed)

We both clean and arrange one of the two remaining rooms, waiting for Rachael to come the following day. After cleaning up, we sat down in the sitting room to watch Champions league matches. It was the last set of games for the group stage. As we were watching, Aunty Joy sent me a text message to check my whatsapp. I checked the whatsapp message and saw the pictures of herself and Uncle Ben. They were both happy and having fun with what I saw in the picture to which I replied with “Thumps Up”.

Rachael did arrived very late in the night on the said day as she revealed she’s staying till the strike action is called off. Everybody in her area were allowed to leave till further notice as their state coordinator was scared of the rumored attack between the communities.

Me: It means the strike is just a good escape route

Rachael: Yes o, I’m even tired of that place.

Me: Why?

Rachael: I’ll prefer Jos city. There is no light, no water there. Imagine we have to go to another community, the local government head quarter to bath or get drinking water.

Me: Common is it that bad?

Rachael: You won’t believe it. The light made it worse. If there was light, the lodge we were given has pumping machine.

Me: They don’t have any well around?

Temmy: I’ve been wanting to ask the same thing

Rachael: The next well to where we are is fifty naira bike distanced.

Me: Na wa o, you are the one really serving.

Rachael: You guys are enjoying now. See the house they give you.

Temmy: We are just lucky o. Guys are only enduring here, especially those on water.

Me: They lack drinking water as most water they draw from wells turn oily some minutes after and some don’t even have good toilet except the general community toilets built at the creeks.

Temmy: And things are extremely expensive here.

Rachael: That’s one thing about my side. Things are very cheap there except transport. I’m sure fish will be highly cheap here.

Temmy: Chea what?

Me: Funny, fish is more expensive on the islands

Rachael: Why is that?

Temmy: Because they import fish from the outside just like every other person. All the fishes in the river had been killed by water contamination by oil.

Rachael: Nobody will believe this from out there o

Me: That’s the reality. The people enjoying in this place are the people staying in PH and other big cities like Bori. Those other villages are surffering big time. From water especially.

Temmy: I just hope somebody up there will look into their situation, because their politician obviously do not care.

Rachael: Nawa o, everybody with his own palava.

Temmy: That’s it. We all use our own state of living to judge others, whereas condition differs.

Me: Let’s leave that, what will you eat Rachael?

Rachael: I already took something in the bus, I’ll just love to shower and rest.

Me: Your room has it’s own bath. You can have your shower there.

Rachael: Cool, I think I’ll redeploy here o.

Me: Sorry, too late.

We helped her settle into the room as she took her bath while we play PES on the system. The days that followed was a touring one for us as we took Rachael around the city.

Rachael being a nice and jovial person, she got in tune with many people easily as she was more cliché to me every time we walk than she was to Temmy which gave people around the wrong impression that she’s my girlfriend, including Uncle Ben and Aunty Joy.

Aunty Joy fulfilled her promise to tell me more about Uncle Ben as she took me to her house one Friday to stay overnight.

Joy: Your girlfriend is cool, nice and lively, I personally like her.

Me: You are talking about Rachael I guess

Joy: Yeah, everybody likes her including your uncle but he has somebody else he’ll like you to marry.

Me: Let me guess, Daddy Orire’s Daughter?

Joy: I don’t know this your Daddy Orire but If he’s the friend your uncle always referred to, the you might be right. Why did you suggest that?

Me: Because my mum and Daddy Orire has been trying to match make us.

Joy: She might be the one. It’s more like there is an agreement or some sort of favour between your uncle and his friend.

Me: Agreement for me to marry his daughter’s friend?

Joy: I’m not sure but it’s more like it.

Me: That’s ridiculous! I don’t even know him as my uncle before now, yet he’s using me to make bargain.

Joy: I don’t think he’s planning to force it. He meant well for you.

Me: Anyway, I literary don’t have anybody yet. Maybe I’ll like her when I meet her.

Joy: What about Rachael?

Me: She’s Temmy’s fiancée

Joy: Really? She’s close to you. That reminds me, what about the lady were calling that day.

Me: Funmi, she’s the one that might be hurt if I decided to marry Daddy Orire’s daughter.

Joy: Hmm, I’m caught in the middle here. I want you to be happy and I want your uncle to be happy too.

Me: He’ll be happy. He doesn’t even know I know him as my uncle.

Joy: You know he co-owned this company with the two other owners.

Me: They are three that owned it?

Joy: Yeah, your uncle and two other people I don’t know. He has highest share though, more than 50%.

Me: That’s more like he owns the company.

Joy: Yeah, but he prefers to stay at this branch rather than Lagos.

Me: I see

Joy: Let me tell you a secret. He has willed all his shares to you. You are the beneficiary in all his files.[/b]
Babsopey, Sorry 4 D LONG QUOTE Buh Where Is Ep 22?
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Women and tatafo,,,chai,,,,can u imagine
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by jwlawn(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
s[i]s[/i]s still waiting
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
ROYH:
hehehe, Abeg No Be Only Babs Sabi Collect Kisses, With Uche, Funmi And Daddy Orire Unkown Daughter Which Is Funmilola Kisses, Babs Should Have Retire From Collecting Kisses Abi Who Tell You Say ROYH Na Bad Kisser
Ma Gba Temi Na Ooo
Naughty you. #Happyweekend!
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Spactacle(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
i'm sure uncle ben is not just will's uncle, but his biological father.
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by ROYH(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Naughty you. #Happyweekend!
THANKS HURNY BURNY grin cheesy tongue
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by jwlawn(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
men I don't wait tire oh
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by rachealfst(f): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Spactacle:
i'm sure uncle ben is not just will's uncle, but his biological father.
I concur....
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Yeah ooo, 9ja uncles don't really keep tabs on their nephew like that and even gives him unlimited money... It's not possible, uncle Ben is his real papa grin grin grin
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Babsopey(m): 12:20am On Oct 30, 2016
halexito:
Babs! Babs! Babsopey!!! How many times did I call you? You are greater than you think o!
You got a very creative mind than many. You may not know it. I'm sure you are the reason many people sleep at night with smiles on their lips and a genuine yearn for tomorrow in their mind. [Ur updates].
You have the reservoir of dope story line creativity. Please, never allow it go to wasteful sleep.
Kunle Afolayan started from somewhere........
Babs, I sincerely and really hope to hear about you and your great exploits in the future....... Glad to be a part of this.......
Reach for the stars...not as a goal...........But as a ladder. We are waiting... The world is waiting......... It starts NOW..........

Thanks really. Menh! I'm gonna need help with that. Thanks a lot brother. This is inspiring
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Babsopey(m): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2016
jwlawn:
s[i]s[/i]s still waiting

OH brother. I'm really sorry. I saw your request and I tried to make it possible, but I couldn't finish typing it. Really sorry about it. Will make it up this coming week. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by mattyboy007(m): 3:40am On Oct 30, 2016
Fumi is daddy orire daughter... Chai see a true luv wan locate its.. nyc one keep it coming
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by elskillful: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2016
I think There's more to this uncle ben likeness for will.
babsopey all the way,i really like how you leave the readers in suspense,THUMBS UP
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by abusafyan(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin nice write up man.. ..am really enjoyin d stories, d suspense jus too much nd i enjoy dat gee @babsopey
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Topscoque(f): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
I throwaway salute 4 u babs
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by chike1147: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin Babs in buhari voice !kwantinue
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Lhinah(f): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nyc storie...bt sum1 suld pls xplain dat family line of Will
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by jwlawn(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
men I dey feel your story
Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Babsopey(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
[b] EPISODE TWENTY-TWO MFYL PR2

He making me the beneficiary of all his properties should be a good news but it’s a little weird and tricky. He’s as old as a person I can call daddy, I don’t understand why he did not get married and have kids of his own. On the other hand, he’s dating aunty Joy and I’m sure she’ll want kids, all these caring and making me the sole beneficiary will change. The best thing I can do now is to use his influence to get a good job or at least get financial backing to start my business. I’m also thinking I should not stay in this company.

Me: Why will he do that?

Joy: I really don’t know too but he’s highly obsessed about you.

Me: Well, by the time he starts having kids all of that will change.

Joy: Hmnn

Me: So what’s up? Are you guys back together for real?

Joy: Close to that but he’s still a little reluctant and I’m not sure why. I have something I should tell him too tough it might not be necessary anymore but he deserves to know.

Me:You can always tell him now. You are a lady; you always know how to do your things.

Joy: You think so? It’s huger than that. Maybe I’ll tell you later.

Me: No problem ma. You have a really great place here.

Joy: Thanks dear.

Me: Truth be told, it’ll take a guy a lot of guts and balls to come after seeing this except a perpetual gold digger.

Joy: Hmmn, so you mean you can’t woo me if you meet me ordinarily?

Me: Well, I’m not sure. Number one, you are richer, Number two, you are older.

Joy: Does that matter?

Me: It does not really matter but for a young dude like me, I think it matters. I only go after ladies I’ve made friends with.

JOY: So you don’t believe in love at first sight?

Me: There is nothing like that.

Joy: You know you speak more like him.

Me: I’ve not noticed that.

Joy: Let’s leave that, it’s time for dinner.

We had our dinner and chatted throughout the night, we went to sleep around 3a.m. She’s so understanding and modern that we flowed so freely. I’m really going to push hard for his relationship with Uncle Ben.

She also showed me more pictures of myself grown up with that of Debby. Uncle Ben has been stalking us for a longer time and I think daddy Orire is his agent.

Few days to my birthday, Uncle Ben took me out for real shopping. He bought me clothes and nice shoes without allowing me to say NO. Most of the things we bought were in twos as I always request for my home boy, Temmy. Even though I have a female twin sister, Temmy is my real twin brother as far as I’m concerned. After the shopping, we had a very long conversation.

Ben: If there is anything you need for your day to be cool, just let me know.

Me: Thank you sir, I …

Ben: I’ll transfer some money to your account this evening so you can buy whatever you want more.

Me: Thank you very much sir. I …

Ben: Be free to tell me anything okay. I shouldn’t be hearing it from others.

Me: Aunty Joy told you right?

Ben: Yes, if she did not, I would be so unhappy that day.

Me: I really don’t want to celebrate it because if I’m to celebrate it, there is someone I should celebrate it with.

Ben: You can invite the person over.

Me: Thanks sir

Ben: You are welcome

Me: Since you want me to tell you things freely, I think you should too.

Ben: You think I’m not telling you some things?

Me: I think we both have Aunty Joy sir.

Ben: (Smiles), What did she tell you?

Me: That you are my real uncle?

Ben: (Sighs) I honestly don’t know how to tell you all these while

Me: You were trying to make it a surprise?

Ben: No, I thought you will freak out

Me: I did freak out but I’ve been getting stuffs like that often.

Ben: I’m really sorry about everything. I wanted to come in and help when your father passed away but I wasn’t sure what your mother will say.

Me: No problem sir, God really took care of us.

Ben: Yeah, I see that. Your mother is a great personality. It was when I couldn’t bear it anymore that I begged my friend Orire to be transferred to your side. We had to start new branch there so he could be transferred there.

Me: I thought the branch there was opened because of the closeness to raw materials.

Ben: Yeah, that’s the logical reason behind it but the main reason is because of you guys. Besides, that’s our home too.

Me: Really?

Ben: Your father didn’t tell you before he died?

Me: Not really but we don’t have any family house there.

Ben: We do. Our father built a house before he died even though we were very young then. Our mother marrying another man scatters everything. This is why I’m particular about you.

Me: I don’t understand sir

Ben: I’m the only male child of my father left. Your father and our other brothers passed on. Our sister is still alive, she lives in lagos. You’ll meet her later. You are the only one besides me that carries our fathers name Albert. That name must not die.

Me: Hmmn, Sir, why don’t you get married and have kids too?

Ben: (He placed his hand on my shoulder) It’s a long story but I’ll tell you everything

Me: Okay sir.

Ben: You see, I love Joy so much, though she initially rejected me but now she’s coming back but my conscience is pushing me away.

Me: Did you do something wrong?

Ben: Close to that, though not to her. What I’m about to tell you, I can’t tell her.

Me: She will be hurt if you don’t marry her. I will help you tell her since we are very close now.

Ben: Maybe, but after hearing what I’m about to say, I doubt you’ll want to tell her.

Me: I’m listening sir.

Ben: When we were still young adults, not married and things were not going smoothly, we all decided to go to Ghana since the opportunity present itself that time. Only your father refused to go with us saying he’ll prefer to make it right here in Nigeria and I’m happy he did not follow us because if he had, we won’t be having this conversation.

Ben: Getting to Ghana, things were not like we expected. It actually went from bad to worse. The four of us, myself, my brother and two other friends of my brother had to do menial jobs to survive as the person we went with abandoned us moment we got there. We never knew he was a drug peddler and wanted to use us for drug trafficking.

Ben: After suffering for many months, he later come back for us and we worked for him because we literarily don’t have option. He took us to an herbalist for protection but the man said he will only help us in exchange for something. What he asked for was too costly, so we decided we don’t want his protection, that we’ll do it using our brain.

Ben: We carried out the first operation and were highly successful. We became rich and wanting more. The problem started when my brother and one of his friends were caught in Asia and before our boss could do anything, they were both killed without trial. We later discovered they were captured and killed by a rival drug gang and not the government.

Ben: This made us very sad as I couldn’t believe I lost my brother just when things started changing for us. We went back to the herbalist to offer what he asked earlier in exchange for our protection as it was then dawn on us we have two major enemies, the government and other drug gangs. After doing it we were confident and continued our drug business.

Me: What was the thing you exchanged for protection?

Ben: (Sighs) Our manhood

Me: What? Like… (I opened my mouth)

Ben: (Smiles) No, my manhood is still there but I’ve traded the fertility. And that means I can never give birth to a child of my own.

Me: Damn! That’s huge. I’m sorry sir.

Ben: Don’t be sorry for me. I got what I wanted, it actually served me right.

Me: When did you stop the drug business?

Ben: After the rituals, we had four successful drug years and I was a little wise to be saving back home in Nigeria then. The other guy, my brothers other friend was lavishing his own money anyhow. Though he’s a nice guy. I forced him to save some in Nigeria and he did save with his brother. It was like I saw the doom coming forth as our boss was killed that year by other gangs in Asia while we were arrested.

Ben: We were in prison in Asia for fourteen years without trial and all hope was lost. The prison became filled up at a time and majority of us were drug traffickers. Some guys from south American initiated a jail break and we took the opportunity to escape. Unfortunately, many of us died as the government forces came after us. My brother’s friend lost his life and I was the only one who made it home.

Me: Wao! You’ve gone through all these?

Ben: Yeah, I started this company and gave shares to my dead brothers and to my friend that helped me when I got back home. He helped me to get back all my money and start this company.

Me: Why didn’t you come back to our home town?

Ben: It was difficult. I realized your father was dead and some people who knew I was a drug peddler were there those days. I had to hide myself because I felt I was still being chased. All of them are dead now so I can come when I’m ready.

Me: Wao! I don’t know what to say!

Ben: That’s why I need you to be great. You’ll inherit this company. Get married, give birth and continue our father’s name.

Me: I understand now. I still think you should tell Aunty Joy, she’ll understand.

Ben: She’s a woman, she’ll want kids.

Me: She’s also near menopause, I know. But I don’t think she’ll care too much about that.

Ben: I can’t tell her, maybe you should tell her.

Me: I can do that

Ben: As from now on, I’ll be showing you things you should know about the company.[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by rachealfst(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
First to comment! Ride on sir, following all the way.

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) by Daniluv2k4(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
trading manhood for protection .. Chai, that's too incongruous. .. laye can't do that... when moni comes wetin I go take... TBC

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Married And Single (18+) / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.